Chavez says his opponent, Romney share agenda

Jul 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAND-TV Decatur

Venezuela's Hugo Chavez has signaled a preference in the U.S. presidential campaign by comparing Mitt Romney to his own challenger.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2012
Justme

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

So then we can assume Sean Penn and all the Hollywood idiots will vote for Romney then?

“Your guide to...”

Since: Feb 12

the Abyss

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Justme wrote:
So then we can assume Sean Penn and all the Hollywood idiots will vote for Romney then?
I think a more accurate assumption would be that Chavez and Obama share an agenda.
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Moliner wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a more accurate assumption would be that Chavez and Obama share an agenda.
chavez prefers obama?so does russian leader that obama is caught on tape telling him after election he can better deal with him?even a liberal should see somethings wrong here?foriegn countries know obama is a wussy and treat the usa as such!they know romney want bow down to them as obama has!enough of obama change we cant believe in?
Seth Adams

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

I was stunned that Chavez would demean himself by comparing himself to The Obama?
I thought being a cheezy dictator would have been bad enough without claiming to share obama's agenda driven madness.
DAO

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Seth Adams wrote:
I was stunned that Chavez would demean himself by comparing himself to The Obama?
I thought being a cheezy dictator would have been bad enough without claiming to share obama's agenda driven madness.
I don`t think there`s a dictator ship in Venezuela

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Chavez is a penisbutt.
DAO

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

DeDominicis wrote:
Chavez is a penisbutt.
Ma che cazzo fa
Aqua Buddha

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Seth Adams wrote:
But recall that Obama told a reporter last week that Chavez was "not a serious national security threat."
Uncle Hugo responded by calling Obama, personally thanking him and requesting an absentee ballot for Nov. 6.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••