Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2006

Hello,

Hope all is well, i will like to use this medium to introduce to you a proposal of investment on behalf of my family with respect from a from a trustworthy person.

My Family is seeking to invest a large portion of it's inheritance in businesses abroad, we are therefore seeking for opportunities in which to invest the Funds into. understand that we seek a very reliable, honest and above all capable person whom we can entrust our inheritance to for the said Investment on our behalf. If you are capable and interested to partner with my family in order to commence the processes involved do get back to me by e-mail. We are looking to invest in the Real Estate Business because it is lucrative or any other viable business introduced by you to the family.

Contact me through my email address at marvinjeff2009@yahoo.com

Best Regards

Marvin Jeff.
Jeff Dent

Post Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2006

I don't know if you check the forum or your email, I would like you to know since I work on a computer I have more access to this than my email since it is blocked because of the firewall. So I will see any response you give through either channel in time.
Jeff Dent

Post Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2006

I cant figure out why I keep getting the Idaho address but that is not correct
Rob Duncan

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2007

Looking for Joint Venture funding of 1.5 million for a development project that involves 640 acres.
Rob Duncan

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

We have 640 acres for sale or joint venture. It is raw land and very developable. You may contact me through my email probuild1@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Rob Duncan
Marvin Jeff wrote:
Hello,
Hope all is well, i will like to use this medium to introduce to you a proposal of investment on behalf of my family with respect from a from a trustworthy person.
My Family is seeking to invest a large portion of it's inheritance in businesses abroad, we are therefore seeking for opportunities in which to invest the Funds into. understand that we seek a very reliable, honest and above all capable person whom we can entrust our inheritance to for the said Investment on our behalf. If you are capable and interested to partner with my family in order to commence the processes involved do get back to me by e-mail. We are looking to invest in the Real Estate Business because it is lucrative or any other viable business introduced by you to the family.
Contact me through my email address at marvinjeff2009@yahoo.com
Best Regards
Marvin Jeff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••