Obama campaign's Bain attacks could force Romney to reshuffle veep list

There are 1 comment on the The Hill story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Obama campaign's Bain attacks could force Romney to reshuffle veep list. In it, The Hill reports that:

President Obama's campaign has narrowed its attack on Romney's experience at Bain Capital into one provocative charge - that Romney personally profited from the outsourcing of American jobs - and argue the presumptive GOP nominee would oversee a similar migration of jobs if elected president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

Linda

Hilton Head Island, SC

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Any mention of Gov. Huckabee on the ticket is the ONLY thing that exites me about this election. That man has more character, integrity and charisma than all these other guys combined. Romney needs someone who can relate to the everyday man and also who can spice up his bland ticket. Pawlenty is bland and blander...Gov. Huckabee's great sense of humor and the way he relates to people on the campaign trail is what we need to "seal the deal." If Romney really is the shrewd businessman he says he is, surely he will recognize that and make the best decision for the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venture Capital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No idea who to go to with this... May 1 richard77 1
News Experts: Sex bias case will embolden women desp... Mar '15 radiofreeamerica 7
Poll Investor seeking investment project (Sep '10) Mar '15 Roy Propsner 18
News Silicon Valley gender bias suit puts spotlight ... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Legend Capital Raises $500M Fund As China VC Ga... (May '14) Feb '15 YouKnow 2
Clean and Trading OTCBB Shell for Sale - $225k ... (Apr '09) Feb '15 Larry_P 52
Prestamo (Jan '12) Feb '15 Allen Benson 220
More from around the web