Clean and Trading OTCBB Shell for Sal...

Clean and Trading OTCBB Shell for Sale - $225k - Cash & Carry

Posted in the Venture Capital Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Robert

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 13, 2009
We have a clean trading SEC-reporting OTC BB shell available for sale; 99% deliverable, no debt, no litigation, audited financials, current on all filings, good standing. The seller is very motivated and is ready to move fast; asking price -$225K, cash deal only. Please respond to [email protected] if interested or if have someone to refer.

Thanks,
Robert
ANTHONY MELLONE

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 27, 2009
I AM LOOKING FOR OTCBB SHELL, HOW WILL TAKE PAYMENTS OR A EQUITY DEAL
Mike Zak

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9 Oct 12, 2009
ANTHONY MELLONE wrote:
I AM LOOKING FOR OTCBB SHELL, HOW WILL TAKE PAYMENTS OR A EQUITY DEAL
Are you still looking for OTCBB shell?

MikeZ
[email protected]
shamu

Huizen, Netherlands

#10 Oct 31, 2009
Robert wrote:
We have a clean trading SEC-reporting OTC BB shell available for sale; 99% deliverable, no debt, no litigation, audited financials, current on all filings, good standing. The seller is very motivated and is ready to move fast; asking price -$225K, cash deal only. Please respond to [email protected] if interested or if have someone to refer.
Thanks,
Robert
please inform me we are interested
cindy

Towson, MD

#11 Nov 17, 2009
Hi, i'm interested in clean otcbb shell. i need 100% delivery. we can pay immediately. pls write me email: [email protected]
cindy

Towson, MD

#12 Nov 17, 2009
please inform me we are interested

my tel no: 4439562392
wilhelm sistig

Kassel, Germany

#13 Nov 18, 2009
Dear Sir,
we intrested to this otcbb shell,pease inform us.
best regards
Wilhelm sistig
[email protected]
+4915118358909
Mark Bragg

South Africa

#14 Jan 13, 2010
I have an OTCBB for sale for $250,000 fully deliverable. The industry is in Technology.

I have a second OTCBB for sale for $350,000 in the mining sector with $20,000 in the Bank that comes with the company.

I have two pinksheet companies that are piggy-back pinks. They are selling for $150,000 each, with 1/3 down and financing on purchasing the vehicles. This has just gone out to our network from motivated sellers within www.otclistings.com .

If you are interested contact [email protected]

If you are a buyer or a seller of OTCBB companies, contact us and we will add you to our list serve that will send the most uptodate and available companies on the market. We have over 700 habitual buyers and 20 different sources of vendors on our list. If you are looking to buy or sell an OTCBB you should contact us for announcement through the network.
Earthcom

Orlando, FL

#17 Jan 21, 2010
I am looking for a Trading company to reverse merge with [email protected]

Since: Jan 10

Florence, SC

#19 Jan 25, 2010
Barry Baker, We are in needs of a publicly trading OCTBB for our green technology company.
Brad

Fountain Hills, AZ

#23 Feb 19, 2010
Robert wrote:
We have a clean trading SEC-reporting OTC BB shell available for sale; 99% deliverable, no debt, no litigation, audited financials, current on all filings, good standing. The seller is very motivated and is ready to move fast; asking price -$225K, cash deal only. Please respond to [email protected] if interested or if have someone to refer.
Thanks,
Robert
I am looking for an otcbb shell to buy out right. Must be trading.
Details

United States

#24 Feb 23, 2010
Would love to hear more about the company who has green tech octbb for sale. email me asap

[email protected]

Mark bragg tell me more about this mining operation please email me location and production output.
Kyle

Spring Hill, FL

#25 Feb 23, 2010
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking for an otcbb shell to buy out right. Must be trading.
I have that available. Please contact me

[email protected]
jay smith

Reno, NV

#26 Mar 8, 2010
my name is jay smith and my company is www.howtogopublic.net . we take private companies public to the OTCBB from scratch thru the S-1 process for as little as $50k. if you have a start-up or established company, we can get it trading so why spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for a hell you don't know? i look forward to hearing from you.
Mark Bragg wrote:
I have an OTCBB for sale for $250,000 fully deliverable. The industry is in Technology.
I have a second OTCBB for sale for $350,000 in the mining sector with $20,000 in the Bank that comes with the company.
I have two pinksheet companies that are piggy-back pinks. They are selling for $150,000 each, with 1/3 down and financing on purchasing the vehicles. This has just gone out to our network from motivated sellers within www.otclistings.com .
If you are interested contact [email protected]
If you are a buyer or a seller of OTCBB companies, contact us and we will add you to our list serve that will send the most uptodate and available companies on the market. We have over 700 habitual buyers and 20 different sources of vendors on our list. If you are looking to buy or sell an OTCBB you should contact us for announcement through the network.
jay smith

Reno, NV

#28 Mar 29, 2010
i am looking for individual shareholders who want to be the "seed" investors in these new OTCBB companies we are bringing public. we will register your shares in the S-1 and you will be the "public float". investment is rather nominal and will vary from company to company.
MARIO

Monticello, GA

#30 Apr 1, 2010
whats a shell?
jdc

Calgary, Canada

#36 Jul 20, 2010
hello, am interested in your otcbb....is it dtc elegable and what is the structure, how much ft. please respond to [email protected]
jdc

Calgary, Canada

#37 Jul 20, 2010
looking for otcbb 99% or better, trading, dtc elegable with free trade, will pay 275k [email protected]
Walter

Rancho Mirage, CA

#38 Jul 23, 2010
cindy wrote:
Hi, i'm interested in clean otcbb shell. i need 100% delivery. we can pay immediately. pls write me email: [email protected]
Hello Cindy, if you still need an OTCBB, please email or contact me.

Walter
888-249-5835
[email protected]
Christopher

Winfield, Canada

#39 Aug 11, 2010
I am interested in acquiring an OTCBB shell. Must have high percentage of share delivery (97%+), free trading shares in the 20M range, and be DTC APPROVED. Willing to pay cash immediately for the right company. contact me at [email protected] if you have something that you think is suitable. Include details please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venture Capital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Venture Capital Contact Distribution List Avail Apr 26 Jacinth 4
News China's $6 Billion Tech Funding Boom Signals Fl... Apr 12 Go Blue Forever 1
OTCQB non-shell 99.9% delivery available for $399K Apr 11 RobertG 1
Prestamo (Jan '12) Mar '16 ultimate finance 228
For Laughs: VC - The Web Series Feb '16 sblazer 1
News Fight 'wealth shamers' with enlightenment, insp... Feb '16 ICE 6
Champion Free Lending Group . Feb '16 Big Dollars - Nina 1
More from around the web