Startup Biomass Power Plant seeks cap...
Arumugam Qatar

Doha, Qatar

#29 Nov 23, 2009
Dear send me more detail to [email protected]
Y Rubinstein

Yehud, Israel

#30 Nov 26, 2009
Our company SYRUTEC INT GROUP is specialized in the Biomass Energy ‘Green Power’ Stations, Gasification of
any size with standard Internal Combustion Engines from 300KW – 15.0MW, providing
also solutions up to even 50MW by steam etc.
We have a new revolutionary systems for renewable energy, mainly by Biomass sources.
We achieved a "Brake through" by converting 'heavy' diesel engines of 1.66MW Syngas
operating (low CV 1,250 Kcal/Kg), return of investment is fast 10 – 12 months!!!, erection
time is also 6 – 8 month from LC confirmation, IRR greater than 45%!.
We supply add system of CHP and Low Pressure Steams by-product for other purposes.
You most welcome to visit & see 400, 800, 1,000KW running, and 3.0MW in Philippines,
Cambodia.
We Also have a full project of “Green Power” begins from setting a plantation, new forest,
with special trees/grass or other to make very low cost power, we can make even 2.0MW
from land as 1,100m x 1,100m (120Hectare!), and 10.0MW from a land of near 2,500 x 2,500m
(600 Hectares!!), we also have trees for salty soil/land.
Waiting to serve you soon,
Y. Rubinstein,
Y Rubinstein

Yehud, Israel

#31 Nov 26, 2009
Our company SYRUTEC INT GROUP is specialized in the Biomass Energy ‘Green Power’ Stations, Gasification of any size with
standard Internal Combustion Engines from 300KW – 15.0MW,
providing also solutions up to even 50MW by steam etc.

We have a new revolutionary systems for renewable energy, mainly
by Biomass sources.
We achieved a "Brake through" by converting 'heavy' diesel
engines of 1.66MW Syngas operating (low CV 1,250 Kcal/Kg), return
of investment is fast 10 – 12 months!!!, erection time also 6–8
month from LC confirmation, IRR greater than 45%!.

We supply add system of CHP and Low Pressure Steams by-product
for other purposes.

You most welcome to visit & see 400, 800, 1,000KW running, and
3.0MW in Philippines, Cambodia.

We Also have a full project of “Green Power” begins from setting
a plantation, new forest, with special trees/grass or other to
make very low cost power, we can make even 2.0MW from land as
1,100m x 1,100m (120Hectare!), and 10.0MW from a land of near 2,500 x 2,500m (600 Hectares!!), we also have trees for salty
soil/land.

Y. Rubinstein, SYRUTEC INT - [email protected]
VIBHA

Chennai, India

#32 Dec 3, 2009
vibha wrote:
how to arrive at the water requirements for a 33TPH boiler at 66 Kg/hr and 495 dec to produce 65 Kg/hr at 485 deg c to the inlet turbine. that is what amount of water is required to produce 6MW per hour at this pressure ratings? and Mr.ramesh how did you arrive at the water requirement per day
PLS GIVE US YOUR CONTACT E-MAIL ID AND CELL NO. TO ENABLE US TO CONTACT YOU.- REGARDS
Atul dwivedi

Mumbai, India

#39 Dec 10, 2009
Dear sir,
I want to set up a bio mass based power plant in singrauli district od madya pradesh. As a raw material coal is avalable in this area but we are not having any linkage for the same.

please advice us hpw to proceed further.

we want to set up approx-10MW.

Regards

Atul Dwivedi
Ramesh wrote:
Kerala, South India, where there water, and raw material required for setting up a Biomass Plant like the one under consideration here, is the location planned for this project. The Project is lead by experienced Engineers and consultants from the field.
In Brief:-
Capacity: 6 MW / 8 MW
Plant Load Factor: 80 %
Gross Generation: 421 / 561 Lakhs KWHr (Units) per annum
Auxiliary Consumption: 10 %
Net Export: 379 / 505 Lakhs KWHr (Units) per annum
Land Requirement: 15 Acres
Water Requirement: 800 Cu.M / day,/ 1000 Cu.M / day
Bio-mass Fuels: Rice Husk, Wood Chips, Coconut Shells, Ground Nut Shells, Bagasse, Cashew Nut Shells, Chilli / Cotton Stocks, Corn Cob, Palm Kernel, etc.
Type of Boiler: Fluidized Bed Boiler / Traveling Grate Boiler
(Depending on the Fuel Configuration)
Power Export: To State Electricity Board through PPA or Merchant Banking through PGCL / TATA Power / Reliance Power etc.
Project Cost (*): 22.00 / 28.00 Crores (INR)
Fuel Cost per Unit:~ Rs. 1.75 per Unit (Export)(Considering a Fuel Cost of Rs. 1000 – 1050 per M.T OF Biomass.
Fixed Cost per Unit:
(Financing Charges & O & M Cost)~ Rs. 1.00 per Unit
Payback with Debt : Equity of 2 : 1 - 2.5 years with a sale price of Rs. 3.50 per Unit.
- 4 years with a sale price of Rs. 3.25 per Unit.
- 7 years with a sale price of Rs. 3.00 per Unit.
CDM Benefits Being a Renewable Energy Project eligible for CDM benefits, the additional income from CDM will be around Rs. 2.2 Crores per annum for 6 MW Plant and about 3.0 Crores per annum for 8 MW Plant.
Considering the CDM Revenue the payback period will come down to less than 3 years, even with a sale price of Rs. 3.00 per unit.
(*)- Project Cost are Site Specific and depends upon the type of Land / Soil, Water availability etc., and can undergo some changes.
Nash

Pasadena, CA

#40 Dec 30, 2009
I would be interested to know in depth technical information, project IRR and NPV for financing this project.
Mukunthan

Pretoria, South Africa

#42 Apr 14, 2010
Dear Y. Rubinstein,
Please contact me with complete details because I am planning to start the Bio gas based power plants. Please mail me in details to my mail ID: [email protected]
Y Rubinstein wrote:
Our company SYRUTEC INT GROUP is specialized in the Biomass Energy ‘Green Power’ Stations, Gasification of
any size with standard Internal Combustion Engines from 300KW – 15.0MW, providing
also solutions up to even 50MW by steam etc.
We have a new revolutionary systems for renewable energy, mainly by Biomass sources.
We achieved a "Brake through" by converting 'heavy' diesel engines of 1.66MW Syngas
operating (low CV 1,250 Kcal/Kg), return of investment is fast 10 – 12 months!!!, erection
time is also 6 – 8 month from LC confirmation, IRR greater than 45%!.
We supply add system of CHP and Low Pressure Steams by-product for other purposes.
You most welcome to visit & see 400, 800, 1,000KW running, and 3.0MW in Philippines,
Cambodia.
We Also have a full project of “Green Power” begins from setting a plantation, new forest,
with special trees/grass or other to make very low cost power, we can make even 2.0MW
from land as 1,100m x 1,100m (120Hectare!), and 10.0MW from a land of near 2,500 x 2,500m
(600 Hectares!!), we also have trees for salty soil/land.
Y. Rubinstein,
Mukunthan

Pretoria, South Africa

#43 Apr 14, 2010
A Very good platform for discuss, seek help, clarification etc.,
go green

Vadodara, India

#44 Jul 7, 2010
Dear Ramesh,
Considering 1.7 to 1.8 kgs of biomass requirement per KWH, what is your sourcing plan for the required biomass??
Regards,
Vijay
Ramesh wrote:
Kerala, South India, where there water, and raw material required for setting up a Biomass Plant like the one under consideration here, is the location planned for this project. The Project is lead by experienced Engineers and consultants from the field.
Bio-mass Fuels: Rice Husk, Wood Chips, Coconut Shells, Ground Nut Shells, Bagasse, Cashew Nut Shells, Chilli / Cotton Stocks, Corn Cob, Palm Kernel, etc.
Power Export: To State Electricity Board through PPA or Merchant Banking through PGCL / TATA Power / Reliance Power etc.
Fuel Cost per Unit:~ Rs. 1.75 per Unit (Export)(Considering a Fuel Cost of Rs. 1000 – 1050 per M.T OF Biomass.
Fixed Cost per Unit:
Payback with Debt : Equity of 2 : 1 - 2.5 years with a sale price of Rs. 3.50 per Unit.
CDM Benefits Being a Renewable Energy Project eligible for CDM benefits, the additional income from CDM will be around Rs. 2.2 Crores per annum for 6 MW Plant and about 3.0 Crores per annum for 8 MW Plant.
Considering the CDM Revenue the payback period will come down to less than 3 years, even with a sale price of Rs. 3.00 per unit.
(*)- Project Cost are Site Specific and depends upon the type of Land / Soil, Water availability etc., and can undergo some changes.

Since: Jun 10

League City, TX

#45 Jul 7, 2010
This is Jeff Thomas from Caldwell. Please contact me at [email protected] We would like to look at your project.
sas sanju

India

#53 Oct 31, 2010
hi my frnd want to me has a patnr ship...... in his power plant but i dnt knw anythg the abut biomass plant ..... can u plz tell how to make the partnership deed plzzzzz.... and what is the cost of 6mw.... how too deal ....not started still only land ther ....26 acr and full water area with rice wast....
anand

Hyderabad, India

#55 Nov 4, 2010
Iam also looking for investor for 4.5MW bio mass power plant to be set up in karnataka. The total investment required is Rs.20.00 crores (in USD 4.5 million. I have license to set up but no investment. I can arrange bank funding for Rs.16 crores but the balance of Rs.4 crores iam looking for investor. I can get minimum turn over of Rs.17 cr per annum with a net margin of Rs.3 cr per annum in addition to the CDM which will be arround 1.60 cr per annum.
Please anybody interested to invest please contact 09391068470

Since: Jun 10

San José, Costa Rica

#56 Nov 17, 2010
Sir have secured any funding yet? Even if so please contact me right away.

Jeff Thomas
[email protected]
Richard Neff

Delevan, NY

#57 Nov 18, 2010
Anil Rathi wrote:
It is interesting but what is availabilty and reliability of power production in these type of plants
If I am not mistaken, you are seeking ways to invest in energy.
I have a sysytem that is much better than biomass, because
it leaves zero co2, and requires zero burning.100% clean energy,
non-stop. Correspondence begins with small steps.
I can be contacted at:
[email protected]
Pradeep Kumar

India

#58 Nov 25, 2010
From
C.S.PRADEEP KUMAR
CEO & Consultant – Plant Technologies
Biostarts Ventures

Biostarts Ventures a premier consultancy and technology development Company associated with organizations in clonal identification, technology and process developments in tissue culture on horticulture and biomass crops production for greenery , plantation and feed stock developments.

Biostarts Ventures have a R&D, tissue culture lab and nurseries production facility in Kolkata (Eastern India) and Bangalore ( South India ) in association with Vedic Synergy Biotechnologies Ltd. for the production of re-vegetation, plantation crops and bioenergy crops for domestic and export market. Vedic Synergy Biotechnologies Ltd. has a state of-the art lab and nurseries operations with 8 million plats per annum for exports.

Biostarts Ventures associated with many biomass based power plant companies in India on integrated feed stock plantation developments with Bamboo , Miscanthus, Erianthus and other suitable grasses for massive green belt developments in association with coal based thermal power plants, coal based Steel plants for carbon sequestration and their by developing a feed stock for the captive power plants by co-firing with coal for carbon neutral power generation.

Biostarts Ventures also consultant to a premier Indian Energy & Bioresources Research institute “ The Energy and Resources Institute ”- TERI ( ww.teriin.org ) New Delhi as Consultant – Technology Transfer on various crops including Bioenergy crops and biofuel crops for developing sustainable plantation and feed stock development for bio energy projects.

Biostarts Ventures has a tie up from New Zealand based company for developing the bioenergy crops starter cultures and the mass production facility with Vedic Synergy Biotechnologies Ltd. and exporting to various countries in-agar and ex-agar stages with plant quarantine regulations for nursery plant development at destination for massive plantation development for revegetation for carbon sequestration and feed stock for bioenergy projects.

I would like to invite your organization to associate with our company for R&D developments and strategic partnership for new product developments and commercial production on Biomass and bioenergy crops R&D developments production for sustainable plantation developments for carbon reduction and carbon neutral Bioenergy project around the World to fight Global warming.

We would be looking for institutions and companies do contract R&D and production of exclusive product development and supply with long term associations.

With Warm Regards,

C.S.PRADEEP KUMAR
CEO – Biostarts Ventures

sunil subramanian

India

#60 Dec 20, 2010
We are engaged in the manufacture of highly efficient cooling towers. The products are used in various applications such as air conditioning, refrigeration system, power generating station, chemical process industries and many others. Widely known for its corrosion resistance and long term trouble free performance, the range of cooling towers can be customized to suit the specific demands of our clients.
zsdg

Mumbai, India

#63 Apr 19, 2011
dfrgh
MRIDUL

Dhanbad, India

#67 Aug 20, 2011
I am interested to set up a bio-mass power plant of size1-5mw in and around kolkata. looking for suitable technology, finane and an engineer partner.

Since: Sep 11

Droitwich, UK

#73 Sep 28, 2011
FOR SALE - Industrial Site of approx 4 acres in the South West of the UK with planning consent for Biochar Biomass Energy Power Plant. Partly Commercial with current revenue of £80,000 from rental income. For Sale as a whole or in part or would consider putting up part of site as investment along with a new investor. Please comment on this discussion or contact me by email [email protected]

As at todays date no valuation has been carried out as 'unknown quantity' this type of opportunity hasnt come up before - if anyone has an indication of what the site may be worth it would be a help

I look forward to your responses
Graham
Sanjay Botre

Mumbai, India

#79 Feb 23, 2013
Dear Ramesh Ji,
We are interested for 6mw biomass based power plant at Maharashtra (satara). Wl U pl. quote for same & will u send the initial level imformation that what we need (land, cost, raw matearial, fuel details & goverment subsidies etc.)
Thanks & regards
Sanjay Botre
Ramesh wrote:
Fixed Cost per Unit:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venture Capital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for companies and projects that need ve... (May '06) 7 hr Globaldc8 442
Prestamo (Jan '12) Aug 23 NICHOLE WILSON 222
News At White House Demo Day, President Urges More D... Aug 6 TerryE 1
Investing peer to peer with Bitcoin Jul '15 enjoybitcoins 1
News Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Jul '15 Calgary Anti-Xeno 18
looking for investor - jatropha farming (Sep '08) Jun '15 Atlantiz 30
News San Francisco telemedicine startup raises $50M ... Jun '15 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web