Looking for Venture Capital

Posted in the Venture Capital Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Jim

Kansas City, MO

#1 Feb 10, 2006
Can anyone tell me who I can contact to receive just $40,000.00 in money to start up an internet Web Hosting Business for a specific industry?
James

Zollikofen, Switzerland

#3 Feb 14, 2006
Can anyone provide me a list of possible venture capitalists that can fund an internet consumer market business proposal requiring a funding in the region of $5M to $10M? please contact me at [email protected]
Susan NY

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Feb 20, 2006
Can anyone provide me a list of probable venture capitalists interesting in funding new/extraordinary initiatives in the real estate/lodging/hospitality market. 10/50 Million with stocks in company for trade.

please send replies to [email protected]
Rick Allen

AOL

#5 Mar 7, 2006
I sold my Third Party Maintenance company to develop my software concept which elimintaes handwritten invoicing from companies that repair equipment at Chain Stores.
'Paperwork' is overwhelming and cannot be monitored for cost or completion. I seek a software partnership.
516 214 4715 [email protected]
mohammad reza

Iran

#6 Mar 12, 2006
i am going to set up a bank in switzerland with major branches in united states , london , china . i am going to raise a funding of 500 million or 1 billion usd for that . we require the funding be in a bank account in switzerland or one of the other countries and accept the
lenders as partners of the bank and share the profits by agreements . i have done all things to begin the project
and need only several other partners . the partners should accept to do all the required preactivities for
the funding purpose themselves and accept their charges
themselves .i have some partners and seek other partners .

email: [email protected]
[email protected]
M Scott Rennels Peoria IL

United States

#7 Apr 7, 2006
I am seeking investment partners to purchase a small lucrative pharmaceutical company, with current income of aprox.$350,000 per month. Cost approx.$10M to $15M. With my contacts within 10 years or less, we will rival any of the large Pharmaceutical Company such as EI Lilly and Pfizor. We can go public within 5 years or less, if directors wish or keep it a private company....
my enmail: [email protected]
David Newton

Olathe, KS

#9 Apr 25, 2006
Miami Real Estate opportunities!

Interested? Write me.

[email protected]
Derick amevor

Accra, Ghana

#10 Apr 25, 2006
i can work with you to realise this dream contact me on [email protected] for more details thank you while i await your rugent rssponse
Derick,
Jim wrote:
Can anyone tell me who I can contact to receive just $40,000.00 in money to start up an internet Web Hosting Business for a specific industry?
Daneilson

Satellite Provider

#11 Apr 30, 2006
Jim wrote:
HELLO ,
I WILL PROVED YOU THE SUM. Ddenielson_hans2yahoo.co.uk
newbe

Tustin, CA

#13 May 1, 2006
Jim wrote:
You can start a hosting company with around $1,000. Why ask foir $40,000?
Allan Gold

Atlanta, GA

#14 May 2, 2006
Pinnacle Capital
USA

May 2, 2006

Pinnacle Capital, a global private equity investment company, invites you to meet with them in Atlanta Georgia, USA in May. The purpose of a face to face meeting is to discuss the full nature of your company and how Pinnacle Capital will be best able to assist you and your company and/or project in achieving your business goals. Please forward, by email, your business plan for our review. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta and ask that you contact Pinnacle Capital at [email protected] with your expected travel plans so that Pinnacle Capital can coordinate and confirm with you.
With kind regards,
Mr. Allan Gold
John

South Africa

#15 May 7, 2006
Jim wrote:
you can contact thomas at [email protected] he helped me secure a $200,000 loan last year am sure he can help you
Thomas

South Africa

#16 May 7, 2006
mohammad reza wrote:
i am going to set up a bank in switzerland with major branches in united states , london , china . i am going to raise a funding of 500 million or 1 billion usd for that . we require the funding be in a bank account in switzerland or one of the other countries and accept the
lenders as partners of the bank and share the profits by agreements . i have done all things to begin the project
and need only several other partners . the partners should accept to do all the required preactivities for
the funding purpose themselves and accept their charges
themselves .i have some partners and seek other partners .
email: [email protected]
[email protected]
what are the requirement? Can you provide me with references and documents for this plan contact me at [email protected]
Mac Sher

Hawthorn, Australia

#18 May 9, 2006
I have a online business which deals in premium quality men's & women's fashion accessories. I source them for less then $10 and sell them between $70-$150 which is giving a profit margin of between 700 to 1500%. The website has got a very sought after URL which itself is worth millions. I need a venture capital to invest in this business so that I can take it to the next level.

Anyone interested, please email me on [email protected]

Cheers
SMILES INC

AOL

#20 May 10, 2006
IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR VENTURE CAPITAL
GO TO MY WEBSITE AND LEAVE NOTE
http://www.lebleu2u.bravehost.com/SMILES.html
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
ED HEFFNER,PRESIDENT
SMILES,INC
robert quaye

Ghana

#21 May 15, 2006
Derick amevor wrote:
i can work with you to realise this dream contact me on [email protected] for more details thank you while i await your rugent rssponse
Derick,
<quoted text>
well why dont you add your email or mobile number?
Mike Bloomfield

Fresno, CA

#22 May 18, 2006
Pinnacle Capital is a criminals. These guys are using false names and are frauds. Need proof? Go to http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff181... before you waste anytime on these guys.
Mike B.
Allan Gold wrote:
Pinnacle Capital
USA
May 2, 2006
Pinnacle Capital, a global private equity investment company, invites you to meet with them in Atlanta Georgia, USA in May. The purpose of a face to face meeting is to discuss the full nature of your company and how Pinnacle Capital will be best able to assist you and your company and/or project in achieving your business goals. Please forward, by email, your business plan for our review. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta and ask that you contact Pinnacle Capital at [email protected] with your expected travel plans so that Pinnacle Capital can coordinate and confirm with you.
With kind regards,
Mr. Allan Gold
Mike Bloomfield

Fresno, CA

#23 May 18, 2006
Search on the words Anthony Oppenheim, Atlanta and you will see that Pinnacle Capital uses several names to rip people off. They ripped me off too.

Judy - San Diego
SMILES INC

AOL

#25 May 18, 2006
Mike Bloomfield wrote:
Search on the words Anthony Oppenheim, Atlanta and you will see that Pinnacle Capital uses several names to rip people off. They ripped me off too.
Judy - San Diego
HOW DID THEY RIP YOU OFF
SMILES INC

AOL

#26 May 18, 2006
LOOKING FOR INVESTOR TO HELP START INNOVATIVE FRESH FOOD DRIVE-THRU WITH DUAL LANES,AUTOCASHIER UNITS,EDUCATE WHILE YOU WAIT MONITORS,OXYGEN BOOTHS AND ESSENTIAL OIL ENHANCED DISTILLED WATER.

WE MAKE YOU SMILE WITH HEALTHY LIVE FOOD,OXYGEN BOOTHS AND GREAT ORGANIC WATER,NOT INORGANIC WITH MINERALS.THE HUMAN BODY CAN NOT USE INORGANIC MINERALS ONLY PLANT MINERALS.

MY WEBSITE:
http://www.lebleu2u.bravehost.com/SMILES.html
MY EMAIL ADDRESS:
mailto:[email protected]

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
ED HEFFNER,PRESIDENT
SMILES,INC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venture Capital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quantum Capital Management Acquires 3,297 Share... Aug 6 Utah Guy 3
News Marijuana Venture Capitalist On CanopyBoulder's... Jun '17 onemillionseeds 1
Poll Investor seeking investment project (Sep '10) Jun '17 business finance 22
Loan offer May '17 Duke Thompson 1
Looking for companies and projects that need ve... (May '06) Apr '17 JamesPearce 453
loan update Apr '17 SAN ISIDRO COMPANY 1
Venture Capital Contact Distribution List Avail (Feb '16) Apr '17 richardx 6
More from around the web