Seeking funding for gold mine in Cali...

Seeking funding for gold mine in California

Posted in the Venture Capital Forum

MjM

Mcallen, TX

#1 Mar 25, 2010
Seeking a minimum of $2 million to fund a 200-acre lode claim estimated to contain in excess of 3.5 million [troy] ounces of gold, as well as trace amounts of other precious metals, namely, silver, platinum, palladium and titanium. Documentation is available, however, we are looking for a LOAN, and nothing more. We're not interested in giving up any percentage of ownership, and we're not interested in giving up any shares of stock. You can contact me at mjmathahs@mail.com
Lee L Mercer

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 26, 2010
Dear sir:

my company make business loans.

if you have an executive summary please email it to me and i will give you a response to you request to a loan in 48 hours.

My name is Lee L. mercer and my email address is eel501@aol.com.

Email you executive summary to me for your loan.
Mark

Brownsville, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2010
Lee L Mercer wrote:
Dear sir:
my company make business loans.
if you have an executive summary please email it to me and i will give you a response to you request to a loan in 48 hours.
My name is Lee L. mercer and my email address is eel501@aol.com.
Email you executive summary to me for your loan.
Dear Mr. Mercer,

I have forwarded our executive summary to the email address you provided above. Thanks for writing, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Mark TCEI

Mcallen, TX

#4 Apr 6, 2010
Mr. Mercer was unable to help us... anyone else interested?
Jimmy Mac

Orem, UT

#7 May 23, 2010
If you have 1 billion in proven reserves. we loan up to 100 million!

jparkcity1@msn.com

Since: May 10

Atlanta, GA

#8 May 28, 2010
We are a group of private lenders we fund gold mines, large real estate deals, commodities, energy alternatives, and other ventures. Below is detailed information of our funding criteria.

90% LTV FUNDING FOR COMMERCIAL DEALS, BULK REO TAPES, DEVELOPMENT, GOLD MINES, FRANCHISE PURCHASE, AIRPLANES, COMMODITIES, NEW VETURES, AND CHURCH MINISTRY BUILDING.

At HCA Investment Firm, LLC, our network includes Lenders and Lender/Investor underwriting group sources that represent some of the largest international banks, investment banks, correspondents, conduits, unions, insurance companies, hedge funds, pension funds, capital and credit companies, private accredited investors, and private lenders.

Among that list, for the right type of Client and project, the following program could be an attractive Joint Venture funding option. As a courtesy, please read this message, fund criteria, and Client requirements thoroughly before contacting us, especially regarding the Compensatory Balance. Ok? Thank you.

90% LTV FUNDING FOR ITEMS MENTIONED ABOVE

Funding Program Highlights:

- Absolutely, NO UPFRONT FEES!

- Non FICO driven APPROVAL for funding

- Borrower is direct to Lender/Investor

- 90% LTC (Loan to Cost) or LTT (Loan to Transaction) in most cases

- We Fund $1M to $1B USD (exceptions may apply for smaller-larger amounts)

- 30 days funding (closing) from escrow deposit*

- Funding for across the board industry: Real Estate: Land Acquisition and

Development, REO Tapes, Foreclosures. Gas Stations, Supermarkets, Distressed Assets, Franchise purchase, Airplanes, Commodities, New Ventures, etc.

- Joint Venture opportunities with Lender/Investor: What is needed is a viable project, 10% Down Payment, and an exit or collateral. See our Supreme Funding Program.

Funding Program Requirements:

- Complete the Funding Application

- Submit 1 to 3 page project summary or business proposal or Executive

Summary**

- An original bank “capability” letter or current bank statement, which states borrowers financial ability to place the minimum $100k or 10%(whichever is greater) of the loan amount into an escrow deposit

- Last two (2) bank statements (When application is preapproved)

- A company business plan (if necessary) and Insurance (if necessary)

- Last two (2) years of income taxes (if applicable)

- Borrower’s legal documents (Filing receipt, tax ID, etc)

- Two (2) color picture ID for principal. Business exterior and Interior photos

- Two (2) personal reference letters (Showing name, address, telephone, cellphone)

Markets we serve:
Worldwide, excluding countries under the USA and/or UN embargo.

If you are serious about securing funding and/or a joint venture, please email us a 1 to 5 page Executive Overview to:

HCA Investment Firm, LLC
Al Ferguson
al@highcapitolassets.com
Skype address: alferguson777
www.highcapitolassets.com

For more information go to: http://www.highcapitolassets.com/default.asp....
Jeff Thomas Houston TX

Hempstead, TX

#9 Jun 10, 2010
Please contact me to discuss your needs.
Thank you,
Jeff Thomas
info@jlthomasproperties.com
Eunice

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 4, 2010
Hi we give loans with up front fee payment NO COLLATERAL, 6.5 to 7.5% interest rate with just 3% equity. If interested, contact darknluvly_10@yahoo.com
Megabills

AOL

#13 Jul 11, 2010
Megabills Financial Holding Company is a financial services centre. Its main area of focus is to create the right regulatory and legal framework for the financial services industry to operate within our jurisdiction in order to assure the development of a sound financial centre with the highest international standards of best business practices.
In this regard, we only offer guidance to financial institutions that would like to set up an office and fully register with the Megabills and know more about Dubai and the region. and also involved in the referral business, promoting financial services institutions,providing finances, any types of loans, sponsorship, joint venture or procuring investments in local or overseas projects that have not been initiated by us nor to develop agents or mandates abroad.
Megabills Financial Holding Company is one of the largest Finance Centre in Asia. With over £5 trillion private and corporate investment portfolios. We are privately looking for fiduciary agents and management experts who will be willing to act as investment portfolio holders and administrators. We currently have a back-log of an Excess
Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) of an average of 1.2% on each private investment and corporate portfolio under our administration and control.
And we wish to re-invest this fund by putting it into the management of private businessmen and corporations with good business ideas that can generate at least 10% ROI per annum over maximum of 5 years
duration. The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 3.5%
interest rate per annum for 5 years renewable tenure of a sum totaling $500,000,000.00 American Dollars. After our last board deliberations, we came to a concrete decision to re-invest the fund within the GCC
countries under the management of private individuals and corporate
groups within the region.For further details contact
Santos Chen
Processing Officer
Megabills Financial Holding Pvt
Email: processor_desk_appl@mail2consu ltant.com
ThunderHeart Financial Pa

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2012
We are a private equity firm based in Denver. We fund mining projects. You may contact me direct:
thunderheartfinancial@yahoo.co m

Since: Sep 08

Greenwood, MS

#23 Oct 18, 2012
Do you need a A, AA insurance guarantee bond/wrap for your project funding? We can help.

No up front fees. All fees and cost paid from your loan proceeds at closing.

You must have a quality verifiable project shovel ready from $5 million and up national or international.

Quick turn around.

First, I must like the project and I must like you as principal.

Submit your full business plan for review.

NO business plan, NO consideration given.

Email to: seaweed1996@yahoo.com

Do not post to this board as I am not here often will not respond to your posting.
Prime Example LLC

Florissant, MO

#26 Jun 1, 2013
Funding Platform for all Global Mining, Precious Medals and Natural Resources Projects

Prime Example LLC we are setup and direct with a Private Equity Firm, which is a privately held company specializing in innovative and capital driven solutions for today's changing market. We are aggressively seeking to place capital with accretive and actionable business projects. Our focus is to fill the vacuum left by conventional lenders in untapped markets by providing funding solutions to meet all types of Global Mining, Precious Medals, Energy and Natural Resources as well as Commercial Real Estate, Corporation Businesses, Equipment Leasing, Start up Business Projects. All projects will need to be backed by solid management teams and have focused business plans. If you desire growth focused capital, staged funding or business lending then please request a evaluation of your project For a fast initial review use our quick application link http://www.tinyurl.com/swnbmsc and one of our VP’s will be in contact with you or email Sharron at primeexamplellc34@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venture Capital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney's career highlights, from Bain Capi... Mar '18 Fundie Fatwass De... 3
loan offer (Apr '10) Mar '18 Luik 6
Personal loan (Sep '13) Mar '18 jean 4
News Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Feb '18 Romputz 22
Looking for companies and projects that need ve... (May '06) Dec '17 Mnel 456
Urgent loan Nov '17 adol fadi 1
News Romney adviser Gillespie charges Obama campaign... (Jul '12) Nov '17 Kapernick of Madison 3