Mitt Romney's Bain Made Millions On Big Tobacco In U.S., Russia
As the Soviet Union splintered in the early-1990s, Sushovan Ghosh packed his colleagues into a van and chugged across the collapsing nation, hitting depressed towns and famished cities, busted up factories and lonely kiosks.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.
#1 Oct 9, 2012
That's one of the differences between Romney and Obozo.
Romney knows how to make money.
Obozo only knows how to waste other folks money.
Here's another difference;
Romney is a useful Mormon.
Obozo is a useless Moron.
#3 Oct 11, 2012
Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
1. Quite handsome with gracious, statesman like aura.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School... and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?
7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
8. Has five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab.
9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.
#4 Oct 11, 2012
Note to Topix readers: "brittany" joined Topix six hours ago and has already made fifty six posts in which she/he/it has chosen to bare false witness and make unubstantiated claims of all sorts. Why she sounds just like "Frisbee"! Hey Frisbee, I guess they performed your final operation and inserted the anchovies eh?
#5 Oct 11, 2012
Your paranoia is showing.
There is no need for me to create sockpuppet identities to make you look like an idiot.
You do all the heavy lifting in that department.
#6 Oct 11, 2012
That Foppish Fruitcake Frisbee couldn't resist the bait.
Whatsa matter Frispee, don't you like be cross gendered with a different troll???
Gaet a life LOSER!!!!!
#7 Oct 11, 2012
Answering a direct challenge is "taking the bait"?
Just another in your incessant, pathetic attempts to be clever.
Bans are here to stay. You are a loser. No amount of pretending you're a 'puppetmaster' when you get called out on your limp-dick shit talk will ever change that. Just like you'll never be able to erase that you declared that you wanted some dude on the internet to provide you with the meat to satisfy your oral fixation.
It's a Fact.
#8 Oct 11, 2012
Frisbee needs to roll some of that BAN on her pits.
Too bad that's not there too stay!!!
#9 Oct 11, 2012
Keep telling yourself that, loser.
Go ahead and let us all know when it happens. Right after the "south rises again".....
#10 Oct 11, 2012
ItsAFact-less You are such a moronic and foolish troll!
If we all didn't know better we would think you to be a silly 12 yr old (at least maturity wise), but as it is you are retirement age aren't you?
You are on here all day every day, making a complete buffoon of yourself!
Way to be who you are Maryland! hahaha
Add your comments below
|Looking for companies and projects that need ve... (May '06)||Dec '17||Mnel||456|
|Urgent loan||Nov '17||adol fadi||1|
|Romney adviser Gillespie charges Obama campaign... (Jul '12)||Nov '17||Kapernick of Madison||3|
|resturant venture capital needed (Feb '07)||Oct '17||Westfield||2|
|New 'smart glass' saves 20% on HVAC||Oct '17||Anonymous||1|
|Clean and Trading OTCBB Shell for Sale - $225k ... (Apr '09)||Sep '17||Kayani||54|
|Quantum Capital Management Acquires 3,297 Share... (Aug '17)||Aug '17||Utah Guy||3|
Find what you want!
Search Venture Capital Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC