Start Up Drilling Company Seeking Capital

Posted in the Venture Capital Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Drilling Company

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Dec 4, 2006
We are a start up drilling company seeking 100% financing however the risk is very low. We have a full business plan available and details for the interested investment bank or private funding entity.
1) We have a management team in place with a lead operations director with over 27 years in the oil & gas drilling business.
2) Our president has SA Bearer Bonds that he will put up a portion as collateral against funding.
3) We have A rated Oil & Gas Operators ready to sign 3 year contracts for drilling services.
4) We have our crews in place ready to be hired on with our company.
5) We have the drilling rigs available here in Texas to be purchased with a 2 year warranty.
We are seeking 23.5M to start with 2 drilling rigs that we already have available for purchase here in Texas. We would also look at taking on an equity investor in cash or financial instrument that can be used to fund our project.
With the SA bearer bonds that a portion can be put up as collateral.
The loan becomes a collateralized loan and a factoring loan due to the guaranteed 3 year contracts from the oil operator.
If you have an interest in taking a look at our project or known of a financial lender that would please contact us for more information at the telephone number below or email - fleggio@houston.rr.com
Best Regards,
Frank Leggio
Darrell Burnell

Port Harcourt, Nigeria

#4 Dec 17, 2006
Hariri Finance LLC. is a UK based international investment company that primarily focuses on private investment. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hariri Holding, a large and diversified group that operates in the all fields.
We are intrested in this proposal and would like you to send all dorcument so we can start up discussion immediately.
You can contact me with the information below.

Darrell Burnell
Email:Darrell.Burnell@haririfi nance.com
Joan Wroe

AOL

#5 Dec 29, 2006
Have you had any results with hariri finance LLC?
Are they for real?
David Sheldon

Mercer Island, WA

#7 Jan 26, 2007
Joan Wroe wrote:
Have you had any results with hariri finance LLC?
Are they for real?
I am also conducting due dilligence on Hariri Finance - did you discover anything at all?
Jim Beni

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2007
I have received information from Hariri Finance as well, and am considering them as a source until I did a google search on them and through Fraud alerts come across a piece on them, it seems as though there is a scam site out there called Hariri Financial that they are tied into a Nigerian outlet. And that they ask for an upfront fee non refundable, the real company does not ask for one that I can gather. Google them and it should be the #2 or #3 spot.
JStanley

Morristown, NJ

#9 Jan 31, 2007
I have been contacted by Hariri Finance. They said that their councel has agreed to fund me yet they havent seen my whole business plan as of yet. They are asking me when is good for them to visit Canada to finalize my project. Dose this sound fishy?
Blackwhydah

Tallahassee, FL

#10 Feb 2, 2007
ANYONE who asks for upfront money is NOT legit! No matter WHAT anyone tells you.
This is a rule: does your bank ask for money when you want a business loan? NO. All they need to see is that you have put money into it. That's all!
In the past, I have had so called lenders and investors say that even banks ask for due diligence money....NO THEY DO NOT.
So...if they want money? Forget them and move on. Believe me...there ARE sources out there who do not ask for money at any stage and ARE legit. NONE, however, in my experience will do 100%. BUT take heart...there ARE ways around that, too!
Blackwhydah

Tallahassee, FL

#11 Feb 2, 2007
ALSO, though I am dealing with two legit sources at this time...I was contacted by Hariri Finance. Just out of curiousity, I decided to see where it leads.
So far, all they have done is explain to me how they work--they have someone 'oversee' your project 24/7 though they cannot make decisions for you or shut you down. NOW that's questionable. WHY would investors put up millions of dollars, send a rep to look over your shoulder, make suggestions, etc...and not be able to take over or shut you down???? I find that one disturbing, BUT...it's all in the paperwork anyway, right?
And for JStanley....all I have done so far is send in a PDF..no business plan or anything. So, let's see what they do from here.
I mean, honestly? So far...they seem legit. We'll just have to wait and see.
Henry14

Batu Caves, Malaysia

#12 Feb 13, 2007
hey guys..any updates on the Hariri Finance? I have been contacted by them and they are currently asking for upfont money for them to travel to my country. However, they also issued a letter saying the upfront money is refundable. the fishy thing is they want me to transfer the money to individual accounts rather than company account due to so called "tax issue". in fact, i feel not comfortable at all. if the company is working properly, they should have a proper documentation which shall cover the tax issue on their operation. any advice???
steeve

Edinburgh, UK

#14 Apr 29, 2007
Dear sir.
Before I start flattering you with my multi million dollar project. I would like to introduce my self. My name is steeve muteedzi borne in Zimbabwe. I joined the British army and then I later worked for this B.I.O diesel producing company
I have successfully gained experience and the knowledge of producing diesel in large quantity using cheap material and less labor to generate maximum profits in a shot space of time.
The production of B.I.O diesel has just recently been discovered and not many people have been reveled to this multi million dollar secret.
By helping funding this uprising project you will not only be helping me but your self as well as the rest of the country. This project is worthwhile in Africa for the production is very cheap.
Now before I can offer you to look at my portfolio, and the business strategy, from production to distribution.
I would like you to think carefully before u consider turning this offer down.
if u have an questions and or u are interested, or even if u just want to know how this can be a multi million project. I will be glad to show you some facts and figures including some photograph evidence on one of our successful company in England. They have only just started but they are looking to expand by the end of this year.

Dear sir or madam u need to think twice before u can turn this down.
Thank u hope to here from u soon.

Yours truly,
Nicola TETI

Vienna, Austria

#17 May 7, 2007
I m looking for Investors for to make a big network in all europa of LED-Truecolor-Videoscreens outdoor for Advertisments.
The biggest business of the last century with 300-800% of rentability/Year.
Please contact I will send you all Projects details,
Street TV Werbeges.mbH
1030 Vienna / Austria
+436763229840
streettv@aon.at
www.streettv.at
Elizabeth Henderson

Minneapolis, MN

#18 May 11, 2007
If you didn't find your funding yet you might want to try http://www.investorinspector.com/new_products... because it's one of the lowest cost investing companies around! I hope that helps!
EIED

Hungary

#19 May 16, 2007
Sehr geehrte Damen un Herren,
wir haben eine Mitgliedsfirma in der Schweiz, die sich für Ihr Projekt interessiert. Bitte senden Sie mir unverbindlich eine Executive Summry Ihres Geschäftsplanes zur näheren Beurteilung.
Beste Grüsse
Dr. Norbert W. Knoll-Dornhoff
EIED European Institute for Economic Development
e-mail: eied@lycos.de
web: www.eied.at.tt
Tel: 00361-315 10 59
Nicola TETI wrote:
I m looking for Investors for to make a big network in all europa of LED-Truecolor-Videoscreens outdoor for Advertisments.
The biggest business of the last century with 300-800% of rentability/Year.
Please contact I will send you all Projects details,
Street TV Werbeges.mbH
1030 Vienna / Austria
+436763229840
streettv@aon.at
www.streettv.at
Jaime

Santiago, Chile

#20 May 16, 2007
I need information about Eurocapital Group, a company based on Atlanta Georgia.

Thanks.
NASSER MOHAMMED

Satellite Provider

#21 Sep 13, 2007
I am interested in the start up driling company and want to invest the needed capital.I want to be contacted to start up delibrations.I can be contacted with the email address below:
nassermohamed7@gmail.com
Expecting to hear from you.
Drilling Company wrote:
We are a start up drilling company seeking 100% financing however the risk is very low. We have a full business plan available and details for the interested investment bank or private funding entity.
1) We have a management team in place with a lead operations director with over 27 years in the oil & gas drilling business.
2) Our president has SA Bearer Bonds that he will put up a portion as collateral against funding.
3) We have A rated Oil & Gas Operators ready to sign 3 year contracts for drilling services.
4) We have our crews in place ready to be hired on with our company.
5) We have the drilling rigs available here in Texas to be purchased with a 2 year warranty.
We are seeking 23.5M to start with 2 drilling rigs that we already have available for purchase here in Texas. We would also look at taking on an equity investor in cash or financial instrument that can be used to fund our project.
With the SA bearer bonds that a portion can be put up as collateral.
The loan becomes a collateralized loan and a factoring loan due to the guaranteed 3 year contracts from the oil operator.
If you have an interest in taking a look at our project or known of a financial lender that would please contact us for more information at the telephone number below or email - fleggio@houston.rr.com
Best Regards,
Frank Leggio
NASSER MOHAMMED

Satellite Provider

#22 Sep 13, 2007
I am interested in the start up driling company and want to invest the needed capital.I want to be contacted to start up delibrations.I can be contacted with the email address below:

nassermohamed7@gmail.com

Expecting to hear from you
HST NVESTMENTS

Nigeria

#23 Sep 15, 2007
HST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CO.
The Office of the Managing Partner
HST Investment Management Company.
UnitedKingdom,
Friday, 14th September 2007
Dear Sir ,
Investment Capital Inquiry.
HST Investment Management Company. is a financial consultancy service and group offering professional investment/financial consultancy services to Clients and individuals both in UK, the Middle East and other countries.
We presently are required to broker an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client of our firm.( We have considered you owing to the positive climate, security and attention rendered to foreign investors in your country and your field of specialization).
This positive deal will involve the eventual investment of USD 80M.(Eighty Million American Dollars) in any of these fields: Manufacturing/DRILLING Industries, Real Estate and other profitable Industries.
Haven read through your brief personal information ; We are by this letter offering you our partnership in business, so as to allow us have you as representative and manager of invested funds in your Country.
If you are very well Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give us your full contact details plus company profile, and in response we will send you an elaborate proposal, instruction and details of this offer of partnership offer to your further understanding.
Your expedient response will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Sincerely yours
For: Mr. Ennis Rimawi
Managing Partner.
HST Investment Management Company..
hstassociates_partner@portugal mail.pt
HST INVESTMENTS

Nigeria

#24 Sep 15, 2007

UnitedKingdom,

Dear Sir,

HST Investment Management Company. is a financial consultancy service and group offering professional investment/financial consultancy services to Clients and individuals both in UK, the Middle East and other countries.

We presently are required to broker an Investment deal in YOUR COUNTRY on behalf of a client of our firm.( We have considered you owing to the positive climate, security and attention rendered to foreign investors in your country and your field of specialization).
This positive deal will involve the eventual investment of USD 80M.(Eighty Million American Dollars) in any of these fields: Manufacturing/DRILLING Industries, Real Estate and other profitable Industries.

Haven read through your brief personal information ; We are by this letter offering you our partnership in business, so as to allow us have you as representative and manager of invested funds in your Country.

If you are very well Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give us your full contact details plus company profile, and in response we will send you an elaborate proposal, instruction and details of this offer of partnership offer to your further understanding.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours

Managing Partner.
E-MAIL: hstassociates_partner@portugal mail.pt
HST INVESTMENTS

Nigeria

#25 Sep 15, 2007

UnitedKingdom,

Dear EIED,

We presently are required to broker an Investment deal in HUNGARY on behalf of a client of our firm.( We have considered you owing to the positive climate, security and attention rendered to foreign investors in your country and your field of specialization).

Haven read through your brief personal information ; We are by this letter offering you our partnership in business, so as to allow us have you as representative and manager of invested funds in HUNGARY(BUDAOEST).

Thank you.

Sincerely yours

Managing Partner.
E-MAIL: hstassociates_partner@portugal mail.pt
Oilman

Saudi Arabia

#26 Sep 15, 2007
Go and post over at the Global Petroleum Club, they have a lot of VCs, Private Equity guys and investors over there.

You have to join first, but it's FREE.

www.globalpetroleumclub.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venture Capital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for investors for Gold mine Jan 20 lady melissa 1
Venture capitalists placing big bets on real es... Jan 13 Bruce L Salzinger 1
Prestamo (Jan '12) Jan 10 waly 218
Looking for companies and projects that need ve... (May '06) Jan 9 Voraset 440
Former J.C. Penney CEO Ron Johnson launching a ... Jan 7 Petunia54 6
18 Must-Follow Venture Capitalist Twitter Accounts Dec 29 cxmmu_g 1
Access Capital Funding: Venture Capital Scam (Sep '08) Dec 29 itsme 82
More from around the web