Posted in the Venture Capital Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
AngelCity Network

AOL

#1 Aug 9, 2006
Looking for investment?
Seeking Biodiesel Company that is ready for sale to become public.
Must have revenue and audited financials.
For more information visit:
http://stokespacifique.com/AngelCityNetwork.h...
Greg rogers

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Oct 12, 2006
Dear sirs we have a plant that may meet you requirments
contact me at kingwally@yahoo.com
Thanks
Greg
AngelCity Network wrote:
Looking for investment?
Timothy Fackler

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2006
Have you found a biodiesel plant to take public yet?? I have an idea that I would like to share with you if you are serious about doing this, and have the cash in hand!
AngelCity Network wrote:
Looking for investment?

Thomas Walsh

Brownsville, TX

#5 Feb 27, 2007
Want to take your biodiesel plant public and have the ability to negotiate contracts with future buyers I can help with up to 100% cash. If this is your companies success on the line email me at pcwalsh10@yahoo.com.
I deal with all commercial investments. Don't let opportunity slip through your fingers.
Roy Limley

Singapore, Singapore

#6 Mar 23, 2007
AngelCity Network wrote:
Looking for investment?
Hi, this is Roy Limley from Singapore. My number is +65-9188-1876 and my email is roylimley@gmail.com
I have a 17000 hectares plantation with 5-6 years mature palm trees. Let's talk if you are serious.
Ron

Freehold, NJ

#8 Mar 27, 2007
Need investors for biodiesel plants. call or email
sellzmktng (zero one) at aol dot com
Craig

New York, NY

#9 Apr 2, 2007
Have 1,500 acres in N/E Oregon previously planted in oats, but able to seed what would be needed for biofuel. Property located in bottom fertile area with natural water available Email if interested.
craigwhitestudio@yahoo.com
A Simaze

Satellite Provider

#10 Apr 4, 2007
Pee Grinding PGLtd,
Po.Box 857, Limbe,
Cameroon.
email:peegrindingltd@gmail.com
Good Day, i am contacting you , for connection to sell my product . I am a propriotor of Pee Grinding Ltd In Cameroon , We produce Cotton oil both crude and refined oil. and Cotton as raw materials . in the production of cotton clothes. If your company is involve with this kindly let me know if you will be needing any of my product . I will be happy if you can direct me to any company who will be needing it either . Thank you and read from you
A.Simaze
Hariom Manohar

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2007
Hi,

I am willing to be a part investor in the biodiesel company. Please provide me the necessary details. I can help market and generate sales for the company.

hmanohar@yahoo.com
scott stiewing

United States

#15 May 2, 2007
Recently read the PENNY SLEUTH about the biodiesel. I am a former mechanic and currently a small cap investor.
scott,stiewing@gmail.com
Paper bird

Aspen, CO

#18 May 7, 2007
we are a touring band that is trying to raise funds to convert a city bus to biodiesel. Investors that would be interested in raising awareness of alternative fuels and supporting conscientous sustainability in the music business should contact us at paperthebird@gmail.com.
Nicola TETI

Vienna, Austria

#19 May 7, 2007
I m looking for Investors for to make a big network in all europa of LED-Truecolor-Videoscreens outdoor for Advertisments.
The biggest business of the last century with 300-800% of rentability/Year.
Please contact I will send you all Projects details,
Street TV Werbeges.mbH
1030 Vienna / Austria
+436763229840
streettv@aon.at
www.streettv.at
Daniel J

Monument, CO

#22 May 8, 2007
We are currently seeking investors to join with our group on a bio diesel project we are about 3-4 months away from completion and starting full production, if any one has access to venture capital who is looking for a good return on a new upcoming opportunity please contact me @ danieljalaly@msn.com
Ron wrote:
Daniel J

Monument, CO

#23 May 8, 2007
Bio diesel partnership, Our company is currently seeking investors or venture capital to join with our company on a large bio diesel production (4 million a year), we are seeking more capital of financing so we may bring the facility up to full capacity. If any one is looking to invest (or if you work with a venture capital company) and want to invest in bio diesel with a large return on there investment please contact me asap. We are a smaller operation looking to grow and expand in this thriving market. Contact me at danieljalaly@msn.com
Daniel J

Monument, CO

#24 May 8, 2007
Bio diesel partnership, Our company is currently seeking investors or venture capital to join with our company on a large bio diesel production (4 million a year), we are seeking more capital of financing so we may bring the facility up to full capacity. If any one is looking to invest (or if you work with a venture capital company) and want to invest in bio diesel with a large return on there investment please contact me asap. We are a smaller operation looking to grow and expand in this thriving market. Contact me at danieljalaly@msn.com
scott stiewing wrote:
Recently read the PENNY SLEUTH about the biodiesel. I am a former mechanic and currently a small cap investor.
scott,stiewing@gmail.com
Daniel J

Monument, CO

#25 May 8, 2007
Hariom Manohar wrote:
Hi,
I am willing to be a part investor in the biodiesel company. Please provide me the necessary details. I can help market and generate sales for the company.
hmanohar@yahoo.com
Daniel J

Monument, CO

#26 May 8, 2007
Ron wrote:
Daniel J

Monument, CO

#27 May 8, 2007
Thomas Walsh wrote:
Want to take your biodiesel plant public and have the ability to negotiate contracts with future buyers I can help with up to 100% cash. If this is your companies success on the line email me at pcwalsh10@yahoo.com.
I deal with all commercial investments. Don't let opportunity slip through your fingers.
Daniel J

Monument, CO

#28 May 8, 2007
Greg rogers wrote:
Dear sirs we have a plant that may meet you requirments
contact me at kingwally@yahoo.com
Thanks
Greg
<quoted text>
Timothy Fackler

United States

#29 May 11, 2007
WE are looking for approximately 850,000 in US Dollars for 20% equity in 25MGPY Biodiesel Facility.
WE have completed due diligence in process requirements and have two sites available.(1) mainland US,(1) Deepwater Port Puerto Rico. WE need equity investment to complete financing for the project. WE are planning on using refined Palm Oil, and have full take off contracts for purchase of 100% production for the next 5 years FOB from our site.
Roy Limley wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi, this is Roy Limley from Singapore. My number is +65-9188-1876 and my email is roylimley@gmail.com
I have a 17000 hectares plantation with 5-6 years mature palm trees. Let's talk if you are serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venture Capital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No idea who to go to with this... Fri richard77 1
News Experts: Sex bias case will embolden women desp... Mar '15 radiofreeamerica 7
Poll Investor seeking investment project (Sep '10) Mar '15 Roy Propsner 18
News Silicon Valley gender bias suit puts spotlight ... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Legend Capital Raises $500M Fund As China VC Ga... (May '14) Feb '15 YouKnow 2
Clean and Trading OTCBB Shell for Sale - $225k ... (Apr '09) Feb '15 Larry_P 52
Prestamo (Jan '12) Feb '15 Allen Benson 220
More from around the web