County sewer projects progressing

Sep 7, 2012 Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times 9

According to a letter from the United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development office of Ohio, the plans for the Eden Park Sewer Project have been approved and the project can now be sent out to bid.

Full Story
SW Resident

Jackson, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2012
That sounds good. Anyone have any idea if and when they plan to run the sewage lines through South Webster. The village already has sewage but the rest of us do not. I think it would be better than everybody keeping up septic tanks and leach beds. Especially knowing how poorly some get ran and how they get piped directly to the nearest creek.
craig

Jackson, OH

#2 Sep 16, 2012
They are starting on the west end first...what road do you live on?
SW Resident

Jackson, OH

#3 Sep 16, 2012
I did not know they had immediate plans for South Webster, but I see tem in Minford all the time. I live on Railroad Hollow.
gary

Minford, OH

#4 Sep 17, 2012
i dont think minford wants it?
John

Jackson, OH

#5 Sep 17, 2012
I heard ashley corner first then great meadow and would pick up piquet and martin then the back side of webster hope then railroad hollow...
FALCON

Minford, OH

#6 Sep 17, 2012
I heard its a bunch of shit!
SW Resident

Jackson, OH

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Gary, I am sure that some people from all townships don't want it while others like myself do. I think South Webster is afraid of if costing as much as the sewer costs in the village. Which is two times that of their monthly water bill.
John, do you have any idea when they plan to start on Ashley Corner?
zz top

Jackson, OH

#8 Sep 17, 2012
FALCON wrote:
I heard its a bunch of shit!
Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are!!! lol
gary

Minford, OH

#9 Sep 18, 2012
SW Resident wrote:
Gary, I am sure that some people from all townships don't want it while others like myself do. I think South Webster is afraid of if costing as much as the sewer costs in the village. Which is two times that of their monthly water bill.
John, do you have any idea when they plan to start on Ashley Corner?
i do know if it would happen in minford it would open up a chance for larger business"s to come in. im talking about mcdonalds, wendys, things like that? although we really dont need another restaurant, but yes i think thats whats happening here? i know the commissinors have had a fight on there hands from the begenning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Department of Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica joins other Upstate cities struggling to ... Dec 15 Stuttering Utican 6
West End Fire Company not closing, officer stre... Dec 8 Margaret Ebert 1
Kids give first lady sarcastic "thanks" on Twitter Dec 1 fedupwiththemess 18
McDonald's won't buy Simplot's GMO potato Nov 25 Japhy11 3
Federal Government Threatens To Cut Food Stamp ... Nov 24 Ace McMillan 3
High School Students Take To Twitter To "T... Nov 22 dandylioness 3
Genetically Modified Potato Touted as Cancer Fi... Nov '14 Davidbrownn 3
More from around the web