County sewer projects progressing

Sep 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times

According to a letter from the United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development office of Ohio, the plans for the Eden Park Sewer Project have been approved and the project can now be sent out to bid.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
SW Resident

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

That sounds good. Anyone have any idea if and when they plan to run the sewage lines through South Webster. The village already has sewage but the rest of us do not. I think it would be better than everybody keeping up septic tanks and leach beds. Especially knowing how poorly some get ran and how they get piped directly to the nearest creek.
craig

Wheelersburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

They are starting on the west end first...what road do you live on?
SW Resident

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

I did not know they had immediate plans for South Webster, but I see tem in Minford all the time. I live on Railroad Hollow.
gary

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

i dont think minford wants it?
John

Wheelersburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I heard ashley corner first then great meadow and would pick up piquet and martin then the back side of webster hope then railroad hollow...
FALCON

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I heard its a bunch of shit!
SW Resident

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Gary, I am sure that some people from all townships don't want it while others like myself do. I think South Webster is afraid of if costing as much as the sewer costs in the village. Which is two times that of their monthly water bill.
John, do you have any idea when they plan to start on Ashley Corner?
zz top

Wheelersburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

FALCON wrote:
I heard its a bunch of shit!
Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are!!! lol
gary

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

SW Resident wrote:
Gary, I am sure that some people from all townships don't want it while others like myself do. I think South Webster is afraid of if costing as much as the sewer costs in the village. Which is two times that of their monthly water bill.
John, do you have any idea when they plan to start on Ashley Corner?
i do know if it would happen in minford it would open up a chance for larger business"s to come in. im talking about mcdonalds, wendys, things like that? although we really dont need another restaurant, but yes i think thats whats happening here? i know the commissinors have had a fight on there hands from the begenning?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••