Should Trump Be Beaten With His Own G...

Should Trump Be Beaten With His Own Golf Clubs?

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trumptard McTeabagger

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 6, 2017
Share your thoughts.
Mandingo

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Dec 7, 2017
I be beating y'all women with my BBC u silly crakkkas
Tiny Hands Big Fat Head

Atmore, AL

#3 Dec 7, 2017
Funny.

I was gonna say he should be beaten with his own genitalia, but then we all know that ain't much of a club.
Iamtothem

Manchester, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2017
Mandingo wrote:
Swordfight you for the women with my BWC !
Mandingo

Dallas, TX

#5 Dec 7, 2017
White boy want to sword fight y'all be turning gay left and right
OneWomynRiot

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2017
I suggest we use the driver, then finish the hole with the putter.

Since: May 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Dec 21, 2017
Mandingo wrote:
Get back to the cotton field boy.

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Dec 21, 2017
OneWomynRiot wrote:
I suggest we use the driver, then finish the hole with the putter.
You people are so disgusting. All you can do is name call and rant. You know nothing about how to help any American with their wages or taxes or mass incarceration or drugs welfare dependency illegitimacy an out of control budget. Nothing. You know nothing except that you don't like Donald Trump so you stomp your feet like the spoiled little girl you are and throw a tantrum.
Ronald Reagan

Salem, MA

#9 Dec 21, 2017
Trump can't be beaten, he's to good a president!
Ronald Reagan

Salem, MA

#10 Dec 22, 2017
soyer wrote:
<quoted text>

You people are so disgusting. All you can do is name call and rant. You know nothing about how to help any American with their wages or taxes or mass incarceration or drugs welfare dependency illegitimacy an out of control budget. Nothing. You know nothing except that you don't like Donald Trump so you stomp your feet like the spoiled little girl you are and throw a tantrum.
Nice bit.h slap!

United States

#11 Dec 22, 2017
Mandingo wrote:
White boy want to sword fight y'all be turning gay left and right
Actually whites are far less likely to be sodomites then blacks.
Ronald Reagan

Salem, MA

#12 Dec 22, 2017
Trumptard McTeabagger wrote:
Share your thoughts.
I think you should be beaten with Trumps golf clubs!
Simplejim

United States

#13 Dec 25, 2017
Black people smh no manners only violence ..buck buck

Since: Apr 12

Goldsboro, NC

#14 Dec 26, 2017
Meh. As much as I may dislike the man, I wouldn't wish ill on him like that. The man may be insufferable at times... often... but I'd rather not see the man physically harmed for it. That's just wrong to me. I do believe he is due some consequence though. Everyone seems to kinda tip-toe around him, and he gets away with much more than he likely should. The twitter nonsense, while entertaining at first, has gotten absurd. The news coming out from the White House staff about his "working habits" is concerning to say the least. His abrasive personality and lack of tact are an embarrassment and I'm getting sick of my friends and family living in other countries asking me "What's going on with that crazy man you Americans elected?"

The latest tax bill, as it stands, makes almost no budgetary sense...not to mention I and my family do not earn enough to qualify for any of those tax breaks, but we still earn too much to qualify for any of those "entitlements" they're so fond of complaining about. For us, it's a tax increase, and money is getting tight as it is. And I'd be fine with that, if the tax breaks and increases balanced out in some way that made budgetary sense for the government, but these tax breaks lose more money than the increases gain... unless I misunderstood something while reading and researching the bill. I really wish our government would stop throwing out these half-baked plans that mess up just as much, if not more, than what they fix. Mind you that's not an issue that started with Trump... but with him in office the mediocrity is getting pumped out faster... which I guess some could see as a good thing... but it's still mediocre!! I would much rather have had the quality of these bills improved rather than the rate in which they get pushed through increased.

Then there's all of the scandals and nonsense that's been following him around since the election. At this point I'm sick of hearing about it, but I'm just as sickened by the fact that there doesn't seem to have been any real consequence for any of it. I tend to want to hold high-ranking officials to higher standards when possible, and any man who's been recorded saying that he would just grab women by their privates and force kisses on them definitely doesn't meet those standards... I don't speak for everyone else though... and apparently about 45% of the rest of the country are either fine with it, or just REALLY hated the other choices that much more... and I can't really blame them for it. That election definitely left much to be desired.

Honestly I could complain and gripe about him all day, but the fact of the matter is, unless he finally crosses whatever lines are left and get's himself impeached, I'll just have to deal with it and make the best out of this situation... same as any other president. Rather than wishing him ill will like getting beaten up, I'll just keep praying for him, that he may find some good sense, some tact, and the morality not to act like such a troll.

I don't know if you wanted to spark some "discussion" with this thread or just have some fun luring out the usual hateful, shortsighted, asinine comments that thrive so well on this website, but it was fun to give my opinion so thanks!

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Dec 26, 2017
Your post is all over the place. You like millions of others are basically saying that Trump is an obnoxious jerk and therefore should not be president.

You do not understand the truth about Washington or if you do your post does not show it. Washington is filled with criminals, corruption. Pedophilia, special interests, personal greed etc. The politicians you should really worry about are the ones who act like Mr Rogers in front of the camera. This is what they do best.

Bush started a war in Iraq and sacrificed thousands of American lives and millions of Iraqi lives for the interests of a foreign nation. Israel. Obama always bowed to Israel too. He removed Gaddafi from power which paved a yellow brick road for masses of Africans and Arabs to flood Europe. At this rate whites will be a minority even in countries like England and France in the coming decades. Bill Clinton is a rapist a draft dodger and possibly a drug dealer.

Hillary Clinton belongs in prison if any politician in history ever belonged in prison. Do you consider these people more moral or law abiding then donald Trump? If you do then you are naive. You are an example of how easy it is to manipulate the masses and why democracy as we know it today is a disaster. When you cast your vote you are not expressing your own personal judgment
You are casting the vote that the Zionists special interests who have ruled our country and much of Europe for so long have spent millions of dollars manufacturing in your mind with TV programs, commercials, deciding who gets to speak in front of the camera, what they are allowed to say, even movies and sitcoms and talk shows all must be approved by the tribe who controls the media so that they adhere to the agenda of manipulating voters to think and act in accordance with what the tribe wants.

This tribe is jews. No not every one is involved but it's not just a few who are.

Trump is not onboard with the jewish agenda of turning America and Europe brown and turning the whole world into a global Soviet Union. This is why he is hated while Obama and Clinton and even Bush are loved compared to Trump. If Trump was on board with this agenda, they would make him look like a saint no matter what he did and people like you would swallow the lies and keep asking for more
toejam

United States

#16 Dec 26, 2017
soyer wrote:
Your post is all over the place. You like millions of others are basically saying that Trump is an obnoxious jerk and therefore should not be president.

You do not understand the truth about Washington or if you do your post does not show it. Washington is filled with criminals, corruption. Pedophilia, special interests, personal greed etc. The politicians you should really worry about are the ones who act like Mr Rogers in front of the camera. This is what they do best.

Bush started a war in Iraq and sacrificed thousands of American lives and millions of Iraqi lives for the interests of a foreign nation. Israel. Obama always bowed to Israel too. He removed Gaddafi from power which paved a yellow brick road for masses of Africans and Arabs to flood Europe. At this rate whites will be a minority even in countries like England and France in the coming decades. Bill Clinton is a rapist a draft dodger and possibly a drug dealer.

Hillary Clinton belongs in prison if any politician in history ever belonged in prison. Do you consider these people more moral or law abiding then donald Trump? If you do then you are naive. You are an example of how easy it is to manipulate the masses and why democracy as we know it today is a disaster. When you cast your vote you are not expressing your own personal judgment
You are casting the vote that the Zionists special interests who have ruled our country and much of Europe for so long have spent millions of dollars manufacturing in your mind with TV programs, commercials, deciding who gets to speak in front of the camera, what they are allowed to say, even movies and sitcoms and talk shows all must be approved by the tribe who controls the media so that they adhere to the agenda of manipulating voters to think and act in accordance with what the tribe wants.

This tribe is jews. No not every one is involved but it's not just a few who are.

Trump is not onboard with the jewish agenda of turning America and Europe brown and turning the whole world into a global Soviet Union. This is why he is hated while Obama and Clinton and even Bush are loved compared to Trump. If Trump was on board with this agenda, they would make him look like a saint no matter what he did and people like you would swallow the lies and keep asking for more
Yeah...our President really pissed off those "Zionist special interest" groups with his announced move of the U S embassy to Jerusalem.
He really showed em.
Schmecklestein

Baton Rouge, LA

#18 Dec 27, 2017
A shekel for the good goy
Oyvey

Baton Rouge, LA

#19 Dec 27, 2017
Erradicate those devil crackas replace them with Jews

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Dec 27, 2017
toejam wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...our President really pissed off those "Zionist special interest" groups with his announced move of the U S embassy to Jerusalem.
He really showed em.
toejam wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...our President really pissed off those "Zionist special interest" groups with his announced move of the U S embassy to Jerusalem.
He really showed em.
No Trump was trying to make them happy by doing that. I know you're being sarcastic though. He thinks he can bargain with them. What really pissed them off is when he made comments like "We're going to be able to say merry Christmas again" Or France doesn't look like France anymore. What makes Trump an enemy of the Jews is that he has proved that he is not on board with their agenda of white extinction. I know he is not the answer for whites or western civilization, but he is a step in the right direction. If nothing else he has caused an awakening in whites. He has caused them to resist the Mexican invasion of the u.S. He has caused a national discussion of the Hispanization of America. What our country will become when it is filled with Mexicans. The fact is it will be a large version of Mexico when it is filled with Mexicans. There is a reason why people are fleeing Mexico by the millions.

Trump is naive about the Jews. He thinks if he gives them Jerusalem for their capital then maybe he will get funding for the wall or some favorable media coverage. Perhaps it's even nastier then that though. Maybe he is afraid for the safety of his children? You probably know that his oldest son has been the focus of suspicion too in all of that Trump Russia garbage. David Duke went to prison years ago for tax evasion yet it was later discovered that he had overpaid his taxes. This should be an eye opener to anyone who learns about it. It should tell you that when powerful people especially Jews want to put someone in prison, they can make it happen. They would kill Trump if they could do it without risking their own skin.
OneWomynRiot

United States

#21 Jan 1, 2018
soyer wrote:
<quoted text>

Svck my BWC bytch. How's that for PC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Let's Talk About Donald Trump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth About Donald Trump And Russia Jul 19 soyer 1
will trump get his own parade Jul 19 soyer 7
Trump,a Danger to the World Jul 18 davy 25
Trump Versus The NFL Jul 7 soyer 14
will france leave usa also Jun 27 soyer 5
Brainwashing Jun 26 soyer 1
Liberals, Let Me Explain Donald Trump To You. (Jul '17) Jun '18 Poster Child for ... 110

Forum Rules

No foul language, no racial epithets, no name calling. Speak your mind, and offer your opinions no matter what they are, but do it tactfully.