First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JKOMERATH

Flushing, NY

#1 Apr 16, 2018
Our chief executiVe,the Donaldo,is also an Idiot in Chief.His only gift is a Crooked ,cunning mind,on how to make money at someone else"s expense,and if you analyse his businesses this is what happened in most cases-Trump University,Trump Airline,trump Buildings(which he inherited)the trump gambling denss,and now the Presidency.This sob has no shame when it comes to Lying,which he does every 15 minutes WE SHOULD GET HIM OUT ASAp,BEFORE HE DESTROYS OUR DEMOCRACY AND OUR WAY OF LIFE ALL LUCK TO MUELLER AND CO;MEY

Since: May 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Apr 16, 2018
JKOMERATH wrote:
Our chief executiVe,the Donaldo,is also an Idiot in Chief.His only gift is a Crooked ,cunning mind,on how to make money at someone else"s expense,and if you analyse his businesses this is what happened in most cases-Trump University,Trump Airline,trump Buildings(which he inherited)the trump gambling denss,and now the Presidency.This sob has no shame when it comes to Lying,which he does every 15 minutes WE SHOULD GET HIM OUT ASAp,BEFORE HE DESTROYS OUR DEMOCRACY AND OUR WAY OF LIFE ALL LUCK TO MUELLER AND CO;MEY
Our democracy was destroyed a long time ago when communists, and Zionists and yes many other special interests learned that they could control who had access to campaign funds and who even had the opportunity to speak to the voters. Our country is ran by the scum of our society. I'm not talking about small time criminals or drug users or hookers etc. I'm talking about people who have no loyalty to anything but their own agenda of making money or furthering their career. People who would sell their daughters to sex traffickers in order to get campaign funds.

Your post is just another rant. You may be angry at Trump because he has said things about illegal Mexican immigrants, however he didn't say anything that wasn't true and he was referring to illegal Mexican border hoppers not Mexicans in general. He is a loud mouth for sure. But we are in an age when it is not even shocking to hear about rape allegations or pedophilia allegations against a politician. Bill Clinton is an alleged rapist. Hillary put a 12 year old rape victim on the stand and made her cry when she was defending the girls rapist. George W. Bush either lied America into war in Iraq or he was too stupid to know that people around him were lying to him. Reagan did the first flipping Mexican amnesty. That's right right wingers. We all know that lefties are brainwashed by the media but if you love Reagan maybe your a bit brainwashed too. He did the first amnesty which paved the way for the current explosion of illegal Mexicans in the U.S.

Our country is controlled today by people who are willing to be professional sell outs. This is what they're good at. They couldn't be courageous if their lives depended on it. All they can do is cover their asses.

The whole Russia thing is indeed a which hunt. If anyone is controlling Donald Trump it is the same people who controlled Obama to a large extent and Bush and Clinton and Reagan and so many others for so many years now. It is the Jews. If you call me a racist or a Nazi then you're just showing how blind you are. And that goes for any guests who up voted your rant above. Russia has broken free from global Communist/Jewish power. This is why our politicians are under pressure to avoid having decent relations with Russia. Russia is supposed to be our enemy only because they are the enemy of Global Jewish power which seeks a world without whites and with every other race held firmly under their boots in a global version of the old soviet union. Trump has many faults but I believe he truly wants to make America great again. I think he was naive about the Jewish/communist power structure in Washington and didn't realize how difficult the smallest thing would be, but he is the best hope. Do you know that WWIII is a possibility in the near future? That's because we are at odds with Russia who should not even be our enemy and Syria and therefore other countries like Iran. The version of events that we are seeing in the media is not whats really happening. The Jewish power structure wants us to fight a war for them against Russia and Iran and Syria. They got their way in Iraq and Afghanistan. I hope they won't get their way again. WWIII may not be a war that you and I only see on TV. We may experience it with our own eyes and our own blood. But they are pressuring Donald any way they can to make it happen. If you think I'm stupid or crazy, challenge me.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2018
We are all done hating Jews, soyer.That has been done to death.
Now we hate traitors and the rich that are the real threat.
Get in this century !

Since: May 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Apr 18, 2018
Correct wrote:
We are all done hating Jews, soyer.That has been done to death.
Now we hate traitors and the rich that are the real threat.
Get in this century !
I do not hate Jews but I'm not going to waste time trying to discuss anything with you. I will say this though, I'm sick of your whining about rich people. I'm not rich but I understand that what I have is what I have gone out and gotten for myself. If you want more money I suggest you look for a higher paying job. If you want to be a doctor go to school. If you want to own a corporation it's not going to happen from whining about rich people having more than you. All people are different. Wealth will never be distributed equally. If a doctor made the same amount as a cashier, no one would want to be a doctor. If a Mcdonalds regional manager made the same amount as a person who flipped burgers no one would want to be a regional manager. Stop crying about rich people, it's getting old.
Correct

Somerset, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2018
I have problems with the rich because of the way they treat and take from others.
Although they have more than they will ever spend, they keep trying to pile up more. Along the way, they learn to beat the government out of paying taxes. This makes them a burden on our society because they require security and assistance from the police, etc., but do not pay taxes on most of their holdings.
There are a few rich people I have known who were decent people. They were the one who came up from nothing, usually by earning it on their own. Those who are born rich are almost certainly different people entirely. No concept of how things work or how to cope. No values except their money and their group.
Lottery winners are usually in too much shock to quality as a type, but they vary from extravagant to miserly in their own turn.
Overall, most rich people should not be running countries. Some have the aptitude and personality to be a good leader, but most are like Tramp, thinking it does not matter what they do as long as they can blame someone else or make an excuse.
You say you will not waste time trying to discuss, then send a paragraph of last words.

Since: May 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Apr 21, 2018
Correct wrote:
I have problems with the rich because of the way they treat and take from others.
Although they have more than they will ever spend, they keep trying to pile up more. Along the way, they learn to beat the government out of paying taxes. This makes them a burden on our society because they require security and assistance from the police, etc., but do not pay taxes on most of their holdings.
There are a few rich people I have known who were decent people. They were the one who came up from nothing, usually by earning it on their own. Those who are born rich are almost certainly different people entirely.
Look correct, I am not an expert on this subject, but I found an article that says that the wealthiest 10 percent of Americans pay about 90 percent of taxes.

http://economiccollapsenews.com/2013/03/12/to...

In truth if you ask me we all are paying way too much in taxes, but I've heard rich people complain that they pay nearly half of their income in taxes. This is way overboard I don't care if they are rich. Correct I spent years in the military and I've known many arrogant, egotistical people. These people can be poor or they can be rich. You don't know every rich person, even if you know some. I think you have an inferiority complex when it comes to rich people. Your problem is not that rich people think they're better then you. Your problem is that you think rich people are better than you.

A rich person can be a total jerk or they can be decent people like it or not correct. You are prejudice against rich people. Financial hardship is not the only sort of struggle that a person can have in life. Rich people can have cruel uncaring parents. They can be those types of people that no one wants to be around, they can get sick and die at the age of 30. Your being very closed minded.

I the army I had a Colonel who was one of the biggest jerks I ever knew. He was nice to females and he seemed to be decent to black soldiers as well, even though he was a white male himself like me, but he made a point to be a jerk to me. This man was well off, but not rich. Other white men including officers remarked at how he was a jerk to them too. Why was he a jerk to white men while he was a white man himself? I think it's because he was threatened by other white men. In a way he looked down on black men and women. He saw them as beneath him so he left them alone. However when it came to white men he was afraid of other white men being smarter then him or maybe we reminded him of the guys who pantsed him or picked him last in gym when he was a kid. The point is he was a jerk to us because of his own insecurities. This is the case with anyone who is a bully or gets gratification from treating others like garbage.

If I was willing to dedicate my life to making as much money as possible, maybe I could be rich too, but making money is not the most important thing on earth. Our movies and other media tell us that making money and having flashy things is important. What they don't tell you is that the vast majority of rich people will not be remembered anymore then the average poor person. Even very smart people won't be remembered for the most part anymore then the average simple minded person. Morality, and courage are what really makes people respect someone. If I was offered a job making half a million a year being a Fox news anchor for example I would soon be fired, because I would speak my mind about our foreign policy in regards to Israel. Someone has too. It would be great to make a lot of money, but not at the cost of letting world war three happen and keeping my mouth shut about the truth, and I understand that this is the choice that I make. Some people have much less then me even though some people have much more. People like you, who hate rich people are never happy with what they have anyway.
Just saying

United States

#7 May 21, 2018
Trump is a racist clown who will destroy our country

Since: May 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 May 21, 2018
Just saying wrote:
Trump is a racist clown who will destroy our country
The modern definition of a racist is any white person who is not totally passive in their own racial interests. Every group in America and on earth are encouraged to work toward their racial interests except whites. Whites are supposed to be apologetic, we are supposed to be ashamed of our race even though we are guilty of nothing that non whites are guilty of.
t0ejam

United States

#9 May 21, 2018
soyer wrote:
<quoted text> The modern definition of a racist is any white person who is not totally passive in their own racial interests. Every group in America and on earth are encouraged to work toward their racial interests except whites. Whites are supposed to be apologetic, we are supposed to be ashamed of our race even though we are guilty of nothing that non whites are guilty of.
That's n0t the definiti0n 0f racism
If y0u are g0ing t0 c0ntiue y0ur rants try t0 understand racism, prejudice and big0try
They are n0t the same thing
Anyb0dy may be prejudice 0r a big0t but racism is a system that aII0ws a raciaI gr0up wh0 is in p0wer t0 retain p0wer and Ievy it against th0se raciaI gr0up wh0 Iack p0wer
Understand?

Since: May 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#11 May 22, 2018
t0ejam wrote:
<quoted text>That's n0t the definiti0n 0f racism
If y0u are g0ing t0 c0ntiue y0ur rants try t0 understand racism, prejudice and big0try
They are n0t the same thing
Anyb0dy may be prejudice 0r a big0t but racism is a system that aII0ws a raciaI gr0up wh0 is in p0wer t0 retain p0wer and Ievy it against th0se raciaI gr0up wh0 Iack p0wer
Understand?
Again I tried to give another response but it was killed by admin. Freedom of speech would sure be nice. My post definitely did not contain threats or nasty language and certainly said nothing anymore critical of any ethnic group then is said about whites everyday in the mainstream media including movies, news and tv.

Anyway about your definition of the word racism. I don't think anyone who is attacking starbucks is claiming that they are a racial group using power against a group who lacks power. All it took for starbucks to turn itself into a homeless shelter practically by now allowing anyone to come in and sit and use the restroom, paying customer or not is an accusation of racism. No one is looking at your definition and asking themselves "is starbucks guilty of this?" The accusation of racism has been made and starbucks can either bow to the blacks no matter how ridiculous the accusation is or the media will brand starbucks as a front for the KKK. It could well mean the end of starbucks if they don't grovel to the left after being accused of racism. No one my lemming is looking at an actual definition of the word racism. Two black guys believe they were treated unfairly in a starbucks and they have accused starbucks of racism. Starbucks can only now grovel to the left and to blacks. It will do nothing to look at the technical definition and try to prove that they are not technically guilty of racism.

Poster Child for Truth

Regina, Canada

#12 May 23, 2018
Trump, a DANGER to the WICKED:

http://www.theplaintruthaboutdonaldtrump.com
aboidsupervillai nd

Voorhees, NJ

#13 Jun 27, 2018
The world is a danger to trump
aboidsupervillai nd

Voorhees, NJ

#14 Jun 27, 2018
And you someone out here wants to destroy you but you donít see it the truth
Leonblack

Voorhees, NJ

#15 Jun 27, 2018
We need nothing but black presidents for now on also keep the country white stop immigration also kink jong should treat his military better also I hate North Korea because they get on my nerves because they are disgusting and they have shitty lives and itís Jim jong fault but I still hate them for it the country is really stupid like africa
Leonblack

Voorhees, NJ

#16 Jun 27, 2018
You can be stupid and it accidentally makes you wicked
Leonblack

Voorhees, NJ

#17 Jun 27, 2018
They are being tortured by that guy but I think they dont deserve sympathy for it is still pathetic
Correct

London, KY

#18 Jun 27, 2018
Kim Jung Un is starting back with his nukes, right under Tramp s nose. Tramp is so weak, people just tell him what he wants to hear, then go do whatever they want, apparently.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/27...
for sure

Evansville, IN

#19 Jun 27, 2018
the dam democrats are the ones who are the commies.
they want to take our guns so their muzzies can rush in to kill us.
they know that their #1 enemy the christians will die first if sharia law starts.
bully harass and kill is all these pre-islamic democrats know.
they have sneaked and killed many in secret that was not proven.
google the clinton foundation scandals and follow the money trail and the body bags.

the republican conservatives wants all people to be free to do as they wish.
but with the hitler democrats trying to shut them down it will be a hard fight to the finsh.
prayers for trump.
for sure

Evansville, IN

#20 Jun 27, 2018
JKOMERATH wrote:
Our chief executiVe,the Donaldo,is also an Idiot in Chief.His only gift is a Crooked ,cunning mind,on how to make money at someone else"s expense,and if you analyse his businesses this is what happened in most cases-Trump University,Trump Airline,trump Buildings(which he inherited)the trump gambling denss,and now the Presidency.This sob has no shame when it comes to Lying,which he does every 15 minutes WE SHOULD GET HIM OUT ASAp,BEFORE HE DESTROYS OUR DEMOCRACY AND OUR WAY OF LIFE ALL LUCK TO MUELLER AND CO;MEY
u may be mad because he taking ur food stamps and u able to work. all dems do is lie.
killary and obumhola proved that.
Correct

London, KY

#21 Jun 27, 2018
for sure wrote:
the dam democrats are the ones who are the commies.
they want to take our guns so their muzzies can rush in to kill us.
they know that their #1 enemy the christians will die first if sharia law starts.
bully harass and kill is all these pre-islamic democrats know.
they have sneaked and killed many in secret that was not proven.
google the clinton foundation scandals and follow the money trail and the body bags.

the republican conservatives wants all people to be free to do as they wish.
but with the hitler democrats trying to shut them down it will be a hard fight to the finsh.
prayers for trump.
Whoa, now. Hold on there, dont be so scared by the terrorists talking to you from the Republican Party.
Most Democrats are Christians, so the bit about Sharia law helping them by killing Christians is pure terrorism, meant to scare people so they cannot think straight.
The Clinton foundation has been investigated out the wazoo and came out clean and standing.
Trump Foundation is under investigation for Fraud, and Illegal campaign contributions.
Pray that Trump can find the courage and strength to resist his sponsor, Russia, and start behaving like he is running America, and not some third-rate tyranny in the taint of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Let's Talk About Donald Trump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hope mr mueller looks into this stuff lot more Oct '18 soyer 7
will trump get his own parade (Apr '18) Aug '18 soyer 14
The Truth About Donald Trump And Russia Jul '18 Susan 5
Trump Versus The NFL (Jun '18) Jul '18 soyer 14
will france leave usa also (Jun '18) Jun '18 soyer 5
Brainwashing Jun '18 soyer 1
Liberals, Let Me Explain Donald Trump To You. (Jul '17) Jun '18 Poster Child for ... 110

Forum Rules

No foul language, no racial epithets, no name calling. Speak your mind, and offer your opinions no matter what they are, but do it tactfully.