rep party turn your hearing aids up
usa heard trump words

Dothan, AL

#1 Jan 12, 2018
well guess everone from rep party may have their hearing aids turn down, could you hear what trump said just yesterday. well plenty of people in the usa heard what he said, i have even heard a man that was in the trump room and he was on tv. and i think he heard trumps words also, its time to turn your hearing aids up and you might hear more stuff that makes no sense in my own opinion. trump you say all the time things, then in maybe a hour are a day say you did not say something, well i think the whole world has heard what you said just yesterday.when will trump be put on the stand and tell the whole truth in my own opinion. we turn alabama blue other places can do it to. in my own opinion.
is trump a president

Dothan, AL

#2 Jan 19, 2018
usa heard trump words wrote:
well guess everone from rep party may have their hearing aids turn down, could you hear what trump said just yesterday. well plenty of people in the usa heard what he said, i have even heard a man that was in the trump room and he was on tv. and i think he heard trumps words also, its time to turn your hearing aids up and you might hear more stuff that makes no sense in my own opinion. trump you say all the time things, then in maybe a hour are a day say you did not say something, well i think the whole world has heard what you said just yesterday.when will trump be put on the stand and tell the whole truth in my own opinion. we turn alabama blue other places can do it to. in my own opinion.
back in 2013 trump said the president should fix the problems in the usa. well trump now you say your the president so the world is waiting on you to fix what you have done to the usa, dont cry wolf , now we as americans call on you to fix the problems in the daca for kids to stay in the usa, they have done alot to help the usa, while your trying to tear the usa apart in my own opinion. you saw what alabama did we made alabama turn blue and we got doug jones in office. your whole mess trying to stop some people from trying to talk to mueller investigation,well just think you maybe put on the stand in my own opinion. so now you democrats i call on you to let the rep party shut down the goverment when the time runs out. trump says hes the deal man well tiny hands its time to fix the mess you have done in the usa, and to me go run off to fla hope you stay down in fla, in my own opinion, now you got your lawers trying to keep the people from talking to tell the whole truth, well to me this is my way of saying your maybe held for obstruction of justice in my own opinion. all the usa people need the truth and not your water down mess in my own opinion.to try to hide the truth from mr mueller getting to talk to anyone he might call in for what he are she may say, so mr deal man the lies have done caught up with your words you have said on tv, in my own opinion, give daca a clean bill are just keep the goverment shut down till you wake up and try to be a real president, in my own opinion.
OneWomynRiot

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2018
Bravo, my fellow American! I applaud you!

Since: May 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Jan 22, 2018
Oh yes, oh yes. How dare Trump refer to countries like Haiti as shit holes. Yes we all know that Haitians are exactly the same as Norwegians or Germans or Japanese. There must simply be something in the air in Haiti that makes it a country in which almost half of all women and girls have been raped and where HIV is about as common as the common cold.

How the hell can you people not understand that it is the people of Haiti that make Haiti what it is? They broke free from the French hundreds of years ago and have never able to build a decent country for themselves at least in comparison to western countries.

Yes I know. I can hear your cries of compassion. Your saying "that is why we must welcome the Haitians with open arms. The statue of liberty says in plain English give us your poor your wretched blah blah blah". First of all that text on the statue of liberty was added long after the statue of liberty was given to the U.S by the French and long after the founding of the U.S. The founding fathers never intended the U.S to be a non white country. You people claim that the U.S should be a a welfare system for the entire world because you don't care about what happens after your lifetime. If you want to live in Haiti where about half of all women and girls are raped in their lifetime, then go to Haiti and take your wives and daughters and nieces with you.

If you want to live in Mexico where millions of people have fled from over the past several decades for a better life in the U.S because Mexico is indeed a shit hole compared to the U.S then go to Mexico and take your family with you.

As you welcome unlimited numbers of third worlders into the U.S you are welcoming the third world into the U.S. If you don't want to live in Haiti or Mexico, get used to it because Haiti and Mexico are coming to you.

Furthermore you are not helping the third world by welcoming them into the U.S. Take for one example Africa. African immigrants who come to the U. S are among the most educated and accomplished people in Africa. As you welcome them into the U.S which slowly turns America more black everyday, you are helping to drain the African continent of their most intelligent and capable brethren. They are not an asset to the U.S. They give us nothing that we could not get from our own citizens especially if we spent a little money on scholarships for poor Americans and a little less on welfare incarceration and scholarships for foreigners from Africa for example. The goal here is to simply turn America black and brown. Anything but white. However as these most capable blacks come to the U.S Africa is left with fewer and fewer Doctors and Scientists or engineers etc. This is what is called a brain drain. It's the same story in Mexico or Honduras or the middle east.

You may support this invasion of the western world in the short term because you can't think beyond your own lifetime, but when there is no more white countries there may eventually be no more white people. Then where will the third world turn for help when there is famine and genocide and disease?
stormy waters trump

Dothan, AL

#6 Jan 23, 2018
OneWomynRiot wrote:
Bravo, my fellow American! I applaud you!
why was a man pressured by sessions, trump and stormy daniels news.what is really going on in this white house is it fallen apart, well we hear on what was said on tv , and why did jeff sessions recluse himself from the russaia probe, is trump maybe a little upset , when sessions was ask question just maybe on the russian mess in my own opinion . why would session pressure , it could be big daddy trump in my own opinion. and why was james comey fired, well to you democrats and to the rep party, i have heard alot and mr mueller is trying to get the truth, and i hope trump is not just maybe telling someone to maybe pressure someone so they might quit a job, to me this could have been the plan in my own opinion. i have seen alot of trump tweets and lots of usa people are keeping a eye on what maybe went on in the white house. just maybe in my own opinion who gave session the reason to pressure a man in washington in my own opinion. i think mr mueller needs to get the truth on why a man was pressured and i heard on tv this man almost quit his job. right here mueller should call session back in and get the answer why jeff session was trying to pressure a man. looks like to me sessions maybe trying to maybe cover up something. and was it russia are could it be sessions could have got words maybe from trump just maybe in my own opinion in a few weeks i see another goverment shutdown is on the way in my own opinion. but back to sessions what he may have done he should be fired in my own opinion if hes maybe trying to get a man to quit his job , in my own opinion. to maybe show trump sessions maybe got the back of trump when he may be called to talk to mr mueller. in my own opinion. just like the woman no one should try to do things that could hurt them for any other reason. in my opinion , in my own opinion. watch cnn best news on tv and listen people what is maybe said soon about the stormy daniels. this could be a coverup in my own opinion by trump in my own opinion. aint this president been married 3 times in my own opinion. did everone see all the marchs and lots more i hear are planned and many great woman will maybe run for president, are run for any office in washington are any place that they can have a say in the good ol usa. in my own opinion.
Kilroy

Abilene, TX

#7 Jan 30, 2018
So Trump wants to release this memo that is favorable to him and says the FBI acted improperly. Well the facts remain your people had illegal contact with Russians for the sole purpose of money laundering, encouraged Russians to hack and steal emails, your people lied on security clearance forms about Russian contacts, and you wanted to set up a back door contact with the Russians. Why do you need a back door why not do it out front. The information obtain speaks for itself. Because the Democrats and Hillary paid for it is no different that you calling out Hillary for Bengazi and the email leaks. The difference is that she was investigated and no charges brought. Whereas your people acting on your behalf got caught red handed doing illegal stuff. Yes shoot the messanger, I am sure your supporters will eat it up.

Since: May 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Jan 31, 2018
Kilroy wrote:
So Trump wants to release this memo that is favorable to him and says the FBI acted improperly. Well the facts remain your people had illegal contact with Russians for the sole purpose of money laundering, encouraged Russians to hack and steal emails, your people lied on security clearance forms about Russian contacts, and you wanted to set up a back door contact with the Russians. Why do you need a back door why not do it out front. The information obtain speaks for itself. Because the Democrats and Hillary paid for it is no different that you calling out Hillary for Bengazi and the email leaks. The difference is that she was investigated and no charges brought. Whereas your people acting on your behalf got caught red handed doing illegal stuff. Yes shoot the messanger, I am sure your supporters will eat it up.
The fact is no evidence whatsoever has been found of the Trump admin colluding with Russia. If you disagree, show me your source. Our entire government is so filled with corruption and special interests that it is on the verge of total collapse. I'll give you that Hillary is not necessarily more dirty or corrupt than many others in Washington, but if you think she is innocent or would have made a decent President then you are an example of how easy it is for the media to brainwash the public.

It is shocking, absolutely shocking that people like you can excuse the laundry list of things Hillary Clinton has done and is suspected of doing. You think that Trump supporters are afraid of a female President? I can name women that I would have supported over Trump, but non of them ran.

You think your educated and enlightened don't you? My friend you are as informed as Africans who burn witches at then stake. You are as informed as these BLM idiots who scream and riot over racism against blacks but have nothing to say about the 25,000 white women raped every year by blacks while less than 10 black women are raped by white men each year. You are about as informed as these liberals who claim the Iraq war was for oil while not even researching the fact that we never got one barrel of oil out of the Iraq war.

You my leftist are as informed as a Fox news worshiping conservative who says that Israel is our closest ally not knowing that they have committed numerous terrorist acts against us and are indeed almost in complete control of our foreign policy and many other areas of our government.

You know what? Never mind. There are just too many of you who know nothing, but who have the right to vote. Go on and be blind. Even if I could wake you up, there will always be millions and millions like you. No matter if you are Mexican and white or black, you are a puppet of the media controlled by the global Jewish power structure which is the biggest player in the New World Order. You hate Trump because he is rude or obnoxious. However they hate him because he is not on board with their plans for the world and for Humanity. They believe they are so superior that they should call the shots for working class people in Portland Oregon or for tribal people in the rain forest. You think you know something about racism? These people want to exterminate races. They want all races to mix and be one race except for they, the Jews. They want one world government where they are rich and powerful and everyone else is poor and helpless. Do you want to live in the old Soviet Union boy? A global version of the old soviet Union is coming to you in the future if people like you don't wake up.
Kilroy

Abilene, TX

#9 Jan 31, 2018
You seem to think that the government is corrupt but do you include Trump in that category? You seem to think Trump is your savior. Yet Trump continues to lie and you think that he is your savior. He will not support sanctions against Mother Russia. His administration lied on security applications. You instead believe that the intelligence community is incompetent , you ignore any evidence of tampering, you believe Trump when he says I did not collude. Your bed has been made and now you must sleep in it. Sweet dreams.

Since: May 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Feb 3, 2018
Kilroy wrote:
You seem to think that the government is corrupt but do you include Trump in that category? You seem to think Trump is your savior. Yet Trump continues to lie and you think that he is your savior. He will not support sanctions against Mother Russia. His administration lied on security applications. You instead believe that the intelligence community is incompetent , you ignore any evidence of tampering, you believe Trump when he says I did not collude. Your bed has been made and now you must sleep in it. Sweet dreams.
No actually I didn't say that Trump was my or anyone's savior. Look I'm going to explain this and I'll try to keep it simple. I am a White Nationalist. You can tell yourself that a White Nationalist is a white supremacist or someone who hates other races and wants to slaughter them if you want, but that is all make believe. It is the modern equivalent of calling someone a which or devil worshiper in the 1600s. I do not believe that racial diversity is a great thing. I think it is a weakness and a source of division and conflict. Look at the U.S today. We are several different nations within the same borders. Blacks vote for black interests. Hispanics vote for Hispanic interests etc. We were never meant to be a non white country. The founders made that clear in the first naturalization law which stated that only free white people of good character were eligible for citizenship in the U.S.

Donald Trump promised to secure our borders and end the Mexican invasion. He spoke of the invasion of Europe by Arabs and Africans where almost no other politician in either continent will even talk about these things. Are you white? What do you think about the fact that in Sweden for example whites will be a minority in the coming decades in Sweden if the invasion by Africans and Muslims continues? Ultimately whites will be minorities in Europe and America and will be a majority no where if this continues. White people already are the race that it is OK to hate and criticize and to discriminate against. The vast majority of interracial violence is committed against whites not by them. Imagine what it will be like when whites are a minority. I support Donald Trump, because he was the only candidate who is even willing to talk about some of these things, but certainly not all of them. Every other politician would gladly watch young white girls in Sweden be gang raped by Africans and Muslims long before they would risk being called a racist for speaking up against the invasion of Europe. They don't care what happens outside of their gated communities or after their lifetimes.

I do not claim that Donald Trump is not a loud mouth. I do not claim that he is the savior of White people. He is not a person like myself. He doesn't understand what I and others like me understand and if he does he has never spoken of it.

Russia my lemming should not be our enemy. They are no longer a communist country. They have broken free from the global communist/Jewish power structure. This is why our media which is controlled by this global Jewish power structure hates Russia. So they tell you on TV that you should hate Russia. They tell you that Russia hacked our election. It's lies if lies have ever been told. Russia has broken free from these people and they support families and heterosexuality and values in Russia. They are a white majority country and they are the most awakened white country in the world to the global Jewish power structure. This is why the U.S which is controlled by the structure is used as a weapon against Russia. The Jews want whites gone by mixing or any other means. They want homosexuality. They want race mixing. They want whites to be a minority and to be powerless. Whites are the ancient enemy of Jews from the Greeks to the Romans to the Germans. They want us out of the picture for good. Wake up lefties! Wake up conservatives!
Get Real

Quincy, MA

#12 Feb 6, 2018
More than a year has passed and no evidence of Russian interference or collusion has been produced. No legal proceedings have been brought. The intelligence informant who originally made the claims of Russian interference and collusion is still unknown and may not exist at all. A principle being ignored by the media is that the accused has the right to face his accuser in a court of law. If the accuser is not produced in court, charges must be dropped in the interest of justice.

The real interference was the Democrats inviting millions of illegal aliens to vote in the elections. If any Russians were interfering in the elections, they were well disguised as Mexicans.

A real threat to American elections is the interference by the Council on Foreign Relations and George Soros who buys many American politicians to promote and impose their foreign agenda upon the U.S.A.

Wake the he11 up!

Since: May 10

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2018
Get Real wrote:
More than a year has passed and no evidence of Russian interference or collusion has been produced. No legal proceedings have been brought. The intelligence informant who originally made the claims of Russian interference and collusion is still unknown and may not exist at all. A principle being ignored by the media is that the accused has the right to face his accuser in a court of law. If the accuser is not produced in court, charges must be dropped in the interest of justice.

The real interference was the Democrats inviting millions of illegal aliens to vote in the elections. If any Russians were interfering in the elections, they were well disguised as Mexicans.

A real threat to American elections is the interference by the Council on Foreign Relations and George Soros who buys many American politicians to promote and impose their foreign agenda upon the U.S.A.

Wake the he11 up!
Very good points, and I will add for guests who have never heard this before that the whole accusation against Russia is that they hacked into dnc computers and exposed information about Hillary which cost her the election. However wikileaks has stated that the source was not a state government and while they refuse to reveal the source as always it was likely the 27 year old dnc chairman Seth rich who blamed Hillary for robbing the nomination from Sanders. Rich was killed shortly after that info was leaked to wikileaks. It is said to have been a robbery however rich had 600 dollars and an expensive watch on him which were not taken. The wikileaks founder did sort of hint in an interview that rich might have been the source when he mentioned a 27 year old man murdered in Washington shortly before the interview. He won't confirm that rich was his source but there is far more evidence of that then the Russians being the source.

Isn't it amazing what the media doesn't talk about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Let's Talk About Donald Trump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hope mr mueller looks into this stuff lot more 1 hr soyer 7
Trump,a Danger to the World (Apr '18) Sep '18 soyer 29
will trump get his own parade (Apr '18) Aug '18 soyer 14
The Truth About Donald Trump And Russia Jul '18 Susan 5
Trump Versus The NFL Jul '18 soyer 14
will france leave usa also Jun '18 soyer 5
Brainwashing Jun '18 soyer 1