White House: Obama weighs naming inte...

White House: Obama weighs naming interim consumer agency head to av...

There are 13 comments on the Fox6 story from Sep 14, 2010, titled White House: Obama weighs naming interim consumer agency head to av.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

President Barack Obama is considering bypassing the Senate and naming a temporary director of his new consumer protection agency, the White House said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Constitution First

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Just more of the same old thing by this administration and the democrats. Lie, cheat, steal, cover it up, and sidestep. When the republicans do it, then its an outrage. When the democrats do it, its the republicans fault. We people are getting our rights run over by this marxists, and it has to stop. Vote them all out and take back our rights.
Debra

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Sep 17, 2010
Oh, Goodie. More government spending complete with office and staff. Don't we already have regs and rules for banks etc? I had a problem with my mortgage company and contacted an office that looked into it right away. Do we need her? NO!
Wake up America

Madison, IN

#3 Sep 17, 2010
More Dictator appointments without Congress.
Never in my life have i seen such Chicago thugery to get things done!
Threaten Insurance companies
Apointments without Congress
Back door Amenesty

This President is an absolute Threat to our Nation!
gary williams

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Sep 18, 2010
this is a another fine example of a government out of control. he knows perfectly well that congress is suppose to debate these appointments but turns his back on the people and our constitution. i thought part of the oath of office for the president was to uphold all our laws and to protect our constitution. it seems like this administration and his henchmen democrats pelosi and reid have their own set of rules for this country.......do what you want when you want and the party loyalists follow them around. these jokers make me sick and i cant wait for november
Johnny

Cedarburg, WI

#5 Sep 18, 2010
Wake up America wrote:
More Dictator appointments without Congress.
Never in my life have i seen such Chicago thugery to get things done!
Threaten Insurance companies
Apointments without Congress
Back door Amenesty
This President is an absolute Threat to our Nation!
Wake Up America, apparently you have more sympathy for insurance companies than the voting citizens of this country. Did you forget AIG? The insurance giant that was a major part of the Wall Street disaster that took many of our jobs and retirement savings? Insurance companies are far too big and powerful. They take premiums from customers and gamble it away. When it comes time to make a claim, and try and get some of you money back, they fight you tooth and nail….We’ve all been there. Now you’re asking us to feel bad about them having to operate with rules put in place to protect customers from more devastating loses? Do you understand that we elect our government officials to protect our citizens, not to protect corporations? Theodore Roosevelt, the “Consummate Republican”, fought against overpowering corporations in the name of the average citizen. Now you don’t feel this is a worthwhile cause?
Eltorro

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 19, 2010
Obama has taken steps to wreck the economy and this is just another example of his insane BS! Why do super liberal democraps think that having money is so wrong? Has anyone looked at how much obama made in his first year as president? How about $9,000,000.00 and that was only the first year.

Who's accounting for the money obama is tossing around like we have money? No one. Our govenor here in NM received $100 million in 'discrenary funds' to do with as our super liberal democrapic govenor wants to do. To the voters here in NM that means Richardson will take it with him at the end of December when he's out of office.

The entire political system is way past corrupt and neither party is above corruption. It's time to clean house, set term limits and remember that small government to protect our borders is what we really want, not a govenment that is telling us how to act, think and live.
Johnny

Cedarburg, WI

#7 Sep 19, 2010
Eltorro wrote:
Obama has taken steps to wreck the economy and this is just another example of his insane BS! Why do super liberal democraps think that having money is so wrong? Has anyone looked at how much obama made in his first year as president? How about $9,000,000.00 and that was only the first year.
Who's accounting for the money obama is tossing around like we have money? No one. Our govenor here in NM received $100 million in 'discrenary funds' to do with as our super liberal democrapic govenor wants to do. To the voters here in NM that means Richardson will take it with him at the end of December when he's out of office.
The entire political system is way past corrupt and neither party is above corruption. It's time to clean house, set term limits and remember that small government to protect our borders is what we really want, not a govenment that is telling us how to act, think and live.
Hey du mass, where were you, in 2007-2008? the economy was already a wreck?
BILL

Menomonee Falls, WI

#8 Sep 19, 2010
What about stupid bush. Just remember he got us here. Obama is atleast trying to fix the bush mess
gary williams

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Sep 19, 2010
BILL wrote:
What about stupid bush. Just remember he got us here. Obama is atleast trying to fix the bush mess
while it is true that this recession started under bush obama is hardly innocent in this mess. adding trillions of dollars in health care costs bailing out banks and owning gm werent very fiscally prudent. he has the treasury printing out money by the minute with nothing to back it. bailing out fanny and freddy didnt do much to releive the struggling housing industry. jobs are still being lost and what is the national debt at? and what about the stimulus that didnt work. i guess even though bush is out of office 18 months excuses are still being piled up at his door. why dont you just blame the real person responsible for this mess....herbert hoover after all he was the president back in 29 when the depression hit maybe its his economic policies that ruined this country makes as much sense as blaming bush
Papermache

Sussex, WI

#10 Sep 19, 2010
Maybe we should just blame George Washington..That should just about cover it all...Stop blaming Bush and realize that Obama is useless, will not be elected to another term and I wouldnt be sad if he got impeached
BILL

Menomonee Falls, WI

#11 Sep 20, 2010
gary williams wrote:
<quoted text>while it is true that this recession started under bush obama is hardly innocent in this mess. adding trillions of dollars in health care costs bailing out banks and owning gm werent very fiscally prudent. he has the treasury printing out money by the minute with nothing to back it. bailing out fanny and freddy didnt do much to releive the struggling housing industry. jobs are still being lost and what is the national debt at? and what about the stimulus that didnt work. i guess even though bush is out of office 18 months excuses are still being piled up at his door. why dont you just blame the real person responsible for this mess....herbert hoover after all he was the president back in 29 when the depression hit maybe its his economic policies that ruined this country makes as much sense as blaming bush
Things are getting better you poeple are just blind because you hate obama
Johnny

Cedarburg, WI

#12 Sep 20, 2010
Papermache wrote:
Maybe we should just blame George Washington..That should just about cover it all...Stop blaming Bush and realize that Obama is useless, will not be elected to another term and I wouldnt be sad if he got impeached
Hey Paper-Macho, there's no-way Obama will ever get impeached if Bush didn't for all the war crimes, and crimes against humanity he and Viceroy Cheney commited!
gary williams

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Sep 20, 2010
BILL wrote:
<quoted text>Things are getting better you poeple are just blind because you hate obama
look mr. bill i never ever said i hate obama. i can see whats happening in this country and if you dont like it tough. the truth is in the facts not the fairy tales you want us to beleive. but these opinions are not just from me bill the entire country is fed up with this administration and the congress that supports it. things are getting better you say well you tell that to all the unemployed people out there who either have lost work or cant find jobs yeah were getting better. your living in a democratic dream world. im not a republican im an independant and there are allot more of us out there than you think. were all sick of government thats unresponsive and dictitorial to its voters. if your still not convinced well i hope you have your eyes wide open on november 3 because thats when we the people will start to get our country back. then lets see who is blind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Treasury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which woman should be on $10 US bill? Treasury ... Jul '15 Agents of Corruption 104
News Alexander Hamilton's descendant rankled at $10 ... Jul '15 Nobody can be Happy 3
News A woman will appear on redesigned $10 bill in 2020 Jun '15 goonsquad 33
News Seattle couple leaves $850,000 estate to US gov... May '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News China retakes spot as biggest holder of U.S. debt May '15 mjjcpa 22
News US government approves first ferry service to C... May '15 Novus Ordo Seclorum 12
News Obama Administration Approves First Ferry Servi... May '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 2
More from around the web