Gallegly: U.S. magnet: Illegal immigr...

Gallegly: U.S. magnet: Illegal immigrants paid $4.2 billion

There are 10 comments on the Ventura County Star story from Oct 29, 2011, titled Gallegly: U.S. magnet: Illegal immigrants paid $4.2 billion. In it, Ventura County Star reports that:

According to President Obama's own Treasury Department, 2.3 million illegal immigrants who paid no income taxes in 2010 nevertheless received $4.2 billion in tax refunds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ventura County Star.

Corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 29, 2011
It's just money OURS!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 30, 2011
The title of the thread is a bit misleading. The illegals didn't "pay" they received refunds as do 51% of all those who file tax returns.

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#3 Oct 30, 2011
Corruption wrote:
It's just money OURS!
You did not work for that money therefore it's not yours.

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#4 Oct 30, 2011
Publius51 wrote:
The title of the thread is a bit misleading. The illegals didn't "pay" they received refunds as do 51% of all those who file tax returns.
"paid" or "received" They both mean that illegals obtained monies for illegally working in the USA from the federal govt.

As long as America allows companies to exploit illegals by paying them substandard wages, the American people will continue to subsidize them.

That's what America is doing. We're subsidizing big business to employ & pay cheap wages to illegals.

While big business gets rich off this ploy America runs more in the red.

It's a great business plan if you think about it.
really

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Oct 30, 2011
if the feds knew these were illegal tax returns, then why did they pay out the 4.2 billion ? Makes no sense at all. Put em in jail with citizen tax cheats, thats all they are.
Corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 30, 2011
The Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not work for that money therefore it's not yours.
What in the hell are you spouting off about now? So the federal taxes I pay are being held in a "trust fund" for me down the road? Get a grip Rico!

“The true Californian!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 30, 2011
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text> What in the hell are you spouting off about now? So the federal taxes I pay are being held in a "trust fund" for me down the road? Get a grip Rico!
I wonder what that cost each citizen household. Then add in the free Medicaid, pregnancy services, WIC, housing illegals in jails/prisons, Section 8, education of illegals.

Billions and billions.

Glad we save a few pennies on produce.

2012 time for a real change!
Corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Oct 30, 2011
Chrgrfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what that cost each citizen household. Then add in the free Medicaid, pregnancy services, WIC, housing illegals in jails/prisons, Section 8, education of illegals.
Billions and billions.
Glad we save a few pennies on produce.
2012 time for a real change!
Exactly!

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#9 Oct 30, 2011
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text> What in the hell are you spouting off about now? So the federal taxes I pay are being held in a "trust fund" for me down the road? Get a grip Rico!
You mean Social Security taxes are held in a trust fund.
Corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 30, 2011
The Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Social Security taxes are held in a trust fund.
What in the hell are you smoking? 35% business taxes and 28% personal federal taxes that have nothing to do with social security. I know it's hard for you to realize RICO but many of us actually PAY into the system, while the Feds throw it away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Treasury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama's own administration now fighting back Sat OK Barry 2
News New U.S. sanctions concession to Iran may be in... Apr '16 Sammy 2
News Senate Bill Would Block IRS from Collecting Soc... (Dec '15) Dec '15 private guy 1
News US deficit now lowest since 2007 (Oct '15) Oct '15 private guy 74
News Debt ceiling deadline is now November 5 (Oct '15) Oct '15 Elite slavery mat... 17
News No checks, please: IRS no longer takes checks f... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Larry Craig s WC ... 3
News Which woman should be on $10 US bill? Treasury ... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Agents of Corruption 101
More from around the web