JPMorgan Chase In $88.3M Settlement W...

JPMorgan Chase In $88.3M Settlement With Treasury

There are 13 comments on the WDSU-TV New Orleans story from Aug 25, 2011, titled JPMorgan Chase In $88.3M Settlement With Treasury. In it, WDSU-TV New Orleans reports that:

JPMorgan Chase has reached a settlement with the government that will cost the company $88.3 million over apparent violations of sanctions rules.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDSU-TV New Orleans.

Guitar Man

Monessen, PA

#1 Aug 25, 2011
JP MORGAN CHASE. Stealing peoples homes daily and with the blessings of Obama and SOROS! Funny how all that TARP money paid for the alleged money these corrupt banks claim was lost yet they now want more bailout money plus the homes. Now that is CHANGE you CAN believe in.
Grimreaper

Whitney, TX

#2 Aug 25, 2011
Watch out for the chase branch in phoenix az,the manager and her tellers conspire.They will relive you of some cash if they can .The one on seventh ave and thomas.The little hispanic manager a cutie.Watch out for her.I had a reciept even and the manager said it wasnt a valid deposit slip.I had just gotten it from the tellar.I lost 100.00 cash.They were even laughing about it.I thought of the police but knew it was a futile as a mexicant border crossing.
Grimreaper

Whitney, TX

#3 Aug 25, 2011
It would have been much better for the govament to have payed off citizens homes.That would have at least reinvested in america.Without a huge mortgage a lot of folks would have had boo coo disposable income.But no they just gave it to their pals.What a deal.
Lance Winslow

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2011
Grimreaper wrote:
It would have been much better for the govament to have payed off citizens homes.That would have at least reinvested in america.Without a huge mortgage a lot of folks would have had boo coo disposable income.But no they just gave it to their pals.What a deal.
The 1.3 trillion dollars Bush gave away would have paid them all off.
Provocateur

San Francisco, CA

#5 Aug 25, 2011
Don't steal. The government hates competition.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#6 Aug 26, 2011
The govt is scanning Facebook for anti Fed postings.

Meanwhile Lloyd Blankfein at Goldman Sachs has just hired legal council cause he's in a pile of crap up to his ears.

Will Jamie Dymon be next... and if he is will Ben Bernancke follow with Tim Geitner to follow...

The reason we know the White House is corrupt?

Kissinger is still a free man.
true

Scottsville, VA

#7 Aug 26, 2011
Not bad business when you consider theytake in more than double they are fined,thats over 100% profit no wonder they are so corrupt
john

Frisco, TX

#8 Aug 26, 2011
true wrote:
Not bad business when you consider theytake in more than double they are fined,thats over 100% profit no wonder they are so corrupt
yeah wouldnt it be great if we robbed a bank of 10 million and the police showed up outside and they say...

"if you pay a $100,000 fine then you can be on your way"

where is the incentive to not repeat?
true

Scottsville, VA

#10 Aug 26, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah wouldnt it be great if we robbed a bank of 10 million and the police showed up outside and they say...
"if you pay a $100,000 fine then you can be on your way"
where is the incentive to not repeat?
If only I was tought this at a younger age my career would have been banking
short trus micro bus

Howe, TX

#11 Aug 26, 2011
the usual , victems get nothing

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#12 Aug 26, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I was tought this at a younger age my career would have been banking
There was a man in the 60's who said tune out and drop out

All the philiosphy students dropped out. The commerce students did not. Now they rule the world.
Getflushed

San Jose, CA

#13 Aug 26, 2011
Just who in hell does anyone think is going to pay for the Chase payments to Treasury? Duh. If you find ways to reduce your Chase interest, they'll punish you. Now, they have you locked into "arbitration" to limit class action suits. Thieving, consciousless Democrats sitting at the call centers... Just ask yourselves why Chase and its employees put so much money into electing a Communist President!
Grimreaper

Whitney, TX

#14 Aug 26, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>The 1.3 trillion dollars Bush gave away would have paid them all off.
Its amazing what an american can figure out with a calculator.One time i took a 700 billion dollar bailout and broke it down like this.that would have built seven brand new 2 billion dollar a piece hospitals in every state in this union.But no we wanted Bank of AMerica the biggest scumbag bank out there.To profit.They have flat squandered and stole from us its unreal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Treasury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debt ceiling deadline is now November 5 (Oct '15) Mar '17 Monsantos Mexico 18
News APNewsBreak: Feds say Justice coal cos. owe $4.... Jan '17 Le Jimbo 1
News APNewsBreak: Feds advise workaround on asset fo... Jan '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Dakota Access protest policing costs exceed $22M Jan '17 BHM5267 14
News US deficit now lowest since 2007 (Oct '15) Dec '16 Self Deportation 75
News US payment of $1.7 billion to Iran made entirel... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Disclaimer 55
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) Sep '16 Slade surfer Thom... 15
More from around the web