China now owns $1.16 trillion of U.S....

China now owns $1.16 trillion of U.S. debt

There are 135 comments on the KIMA-TV Yakima story from Feb 28, 2011, titled China now owns $1.16 trillion of U.S. debt. In it, KIMA-TV Yakima reports that:

WASHINGTON - China, the biggest buyer of U.S. Treasury securities, owns a lot more than previously estimated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIMA-TV Yakima.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Colorado Chick

Colorado Springs, CO

#131 Mar 4, 2011
Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>The whole Pearl Harbor thing was instigated by Stalin's agent Roosevelt to get America into WWII when the Germans went against Russia, something they conveniently leave out of American history books
Thank you for the history lesson. I really am enjoying visiting this site, History 101 is being shared.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#132 Mar 6, 2011
Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>The whole Pearl Harbor thing was instigated by Stalin's agent Roosevelt to get America into WWII when the Germans went against Russia, something they conveniently leave out of American history books
Stalin's agent Roosevelt?
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#133 Mar 6, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Stalin's agent Roosevelt?
Should be pretty obvious, considering their co-ordinated action, unless it gores your bull

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#134 Mar 7, 2011
Stalin's agent Roosevelt?
ray ban sunglasses

Xiamen, China

#136 Mar 7, 2011
Are you looking for any Nike basketball shoes? The Nike ray ban sunglassesDunk shoes were really intended for the basketball players. Nike had the shoes designed with a lower profile outer sole compared to the previous shoes. The objective was to offer shoes that air Jordan are lighter in weight, closer to ground, and equipped with better paneling for improved performance. Since 1991 Nike Shoes (whose namesake hails after the Greek goddess for victory) have garnered tons of accolades and no one can mistake their instantly recognizable chanel sunglasses hut"swoosh" Among the most popular line are the Nike SB Dunks. The great thing about these is that they can be had for fewer than one-hundred dollars at an authorized dealer. Demand for these Nike Dunk releases hitting the shelves that year. Like any other batch of smith, some are obviously more memorable than smith, but 2005 definitely seemed to have more hits than misses.

Since: Apr 10

USA

#137 Mar 7, 2011
Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>Should be pretty obvious, considering their co-ordinated action, unless it gores your bull
And where did you get this information from?
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#138 Mar 7, 2011
Inner_Being wrote:
<quoted text>And where did you get this information from?
Observing events

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#139 Mar 8, 2011
ray ban sunglasses wrote:
Are you looking for any Nike basketball shoes? The Nike ray ban sunglassesDunk shoes were really intended for the basketball players. Nike had the shoes designed with a lower profile outer sole compared to the previous shoes. The objective was to offer shoes that air Jordan are lighter in weight, closer to ground, and equipped with better paneling for improved performance. Since 1991 Nike Shoes (whose namesake hails after the Greek goddess for victory) have garnered tons of accolades and no one can mistake their instantly recognizable chanel sunglasses hut"swoosh" Among the most popular line are the Nike SB Dunks. The great thing about these is that they can be had for fewer than one-hundred dollars at an authorized dealer. Demand for these Nike Dunk releases hitting the shelves that year. Like any other batch of smith, some are obviously more memorable than smith, but 2005 definitely seemed to have more hits than misses.
Who the phq would wear anything nike is involved with?

USA

#140 Mar 8, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Who the phq would wear anything nike is involved with?
Nike is a top-selling brand.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#141 Mar 8, 2011
Inner_Being wrote:
<quoted text>Nike is a top-selling brand.
Well I suppose so, for puppets that have no mind of their own and have to follow a leader. I see lot's of people wear them, mostly to me they seem uneducated and easily swayed. Punks, thugs, people that feel the need to "fit in" basically, people with no mind of their own. I guess if a company can prey off people like that, good for them.

USA

#142 Mar 8, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Well I suppose so, for puppets that have no mind of their own and have to follow a leader. I see lot's of people wear them, mostly to me they seem uneducated and easily swayed. Punks, thugs, people that feel the need to "fit in" basically, people with no mind of their own. I guess if a company can prey off people like that, good for them.
They're athletic shoes.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#143 Mar 8, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Well I suppose so, for puppets that have no mind of their own and have to follow a leader. I see lot's of people wear them, mostly to me they seem uneducated and easily swayed. Punks, thugs, people that feel the need to "fit in" basically, people with no mind of their own. I guess if a company can prey off people like that, good for them.
You just described the American liberal to a tee. One mistake, a liberal leeches, he doesn't earn.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#144 Mar 8, 2011
Inner_Being wrote:
<quoted text>They're athletic shoes.
They cater specifically to one demographic assemblage.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#145 Mar 8, 2011
spaulding wrote:
<quoted text>You just described the American liberal to a tee. One mistake, a liberal leeches, he doesn't earn.
Is that what I've done? I didn't mean to offend you. Then again I don't really care.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#146 Mar 8, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what I've done? I didn't mean to offend you. Then again I don't really care.
don't worry, yernobody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Treasury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which woman should be on $10 US bill? Treasury ... 8 hr Valerie 100
News A woman will appear on redesigned $10 bill in 2020 Jun 20 goonsquad 33
News Seattle couple leaves $850,000 estate to US gov... May '15 xplode 2
News China retakes spot as biggest holder of U.S. debt May '15 mjjcpa 22
News US government approves first ferry service to C... May '15 Novus Ordo Seclorum 12
News Obama Administration Approves First Ferry Servi... May '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 2
News Obama administration approves first ferry servi... May '15 The Magnificent L... 1
More from around the web