Senator: Obama should 'condemn' IRS t...

Senator: Obama should 'condemn' IRS targeting

There are 5 comments on the Boston Herald story from May 13, 2013, titled Senator: Obama should 'condemn' IRS targeting. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

Republicans say the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of conservative political groups was "chilling", and at least one Republican senator called on President Barack Obama to "personally condemn" the actions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 May 13, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
Will the condemnation come before or after obama hussein's impeachment?
Impeach this… LOL.

I remember when the right-winger’s obsession over Fast and Furious was suppose to result in Obama’s impeachment… it isn’t mentally healthy to strain your pea-brain into thinking that you have a chance to do anything to our Osama-killing President. It was traumatic when you idiots actually thought that Mitt Romney was going to beat President Obama… just stop fooling yourselves; Obama will be in the White House for the next 4 years and then Hillary will be there after that, CASE CLOSED!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 May 13, 2013
Like MC Patty says, Obama and the progressive left have a mandate to fundamentally change the United States, if they have to crush a few groups who disagree or 'interpret' your rights under the Constitution, so be it. Resistance is futile.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 13, 2013
Why would that bozo 'condemn' what he ordered ? It would be interesting though to see what if any scrutiny the IRS conducted on any tax exempt status applied for by lib groups and muslim money laundering orgs and illegal advocate groups. I am sure we would just hear crickets with that answer.
Rip tide

Rochester, NY

#6 May 13, 2013
Not a peep from Obama. He is too busy laying the foundation for another treasonous scandal.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#7 May 13, 2013
Gosnell and America are waiting, BenghaziDECEPTION and IRS weaponized are standing by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Treasury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US payment of $1.7 billion to Iran made entirel... Sep 15 Disclaimer 55
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) Sep 12 Slade surfer Thom... 15
News Obama's own administration now fighting back Jun '16 THINKEROO 2
News New U.S. sanctions concession to Iran may be in... (Mar '16) Apr '16 Sammy 2
News Senate Bill Would Block IRS from Collecting Soc... (Dec '15) Dec '15 private guy 1
News US deficit now lowest since 2007 (Oct '15) Oct '15 private guy 74
News Debt ceiling deadline is now November 5 (Oct '15) Oct '15 Elite slavery mat... 17
More from around the web