Bernanke, Others Flesh Out Overhaul Rules

Oct 3, 2010 Full story: FOXReno

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and other top regulators said Thursday their agencies are working vigorously to put into effect the sweeping overhaul of U.S. financial rules and are closely coordinating with each other.

Full Story
crook county fix

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2010
jimmy carter again how stupid can you be......dumb americans
true

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2010
bernanki, to give a seminar on how to win big while you destry the economy
ZiaMiddleView

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Oct 3, 2010
So Fannie and Freddie brought down Wall Street? You're way off - I suggest hitting the books and doing some research. Like lots of myopic types, you only see what you want, or more likely, you heard it from Right Wing talk radio and believe it. Fannie and Freddie were only a part of the problem, not THE problem. Nothing is as simple as it seems especially given the complexity of the American economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Treasury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 charged in tax fraud, identity theft scheme Mar 4 Jim 8
Wall Street banker withdraws Treasury nominatio... Jan '15 Le Duped 42
Documents: Paulson forced 9 bank CEOs to take TARP (May '09) Sep '14 Swedenforever 9
Foreign holdings of US Treasury debt rise to re... (Aug '14) Aug '14 foster 6
Citigroup reaches deal to repay $20 billion in ... (Dec '09) Jul '14 The Fixer 8
Obama's Latest Executive Order Slapping Russia ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 RUSSIA a TERRORIS... 6
House votes to allow marijuana-related banking (Jul '14) Jul '14 Far Away 5
More from around the web