White House to Call for Syria's Assad...

White House to Call for Syria's Assad to Step Down

There are 16 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 9, 2011, titled White House to Call for Syria's Assad to Step Down. In it, Fox News reports that:

The Obama administration is planning to explicitly call for Syrian President Bashar Assad to step down in coming days, two administration officials told FoxNews.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1 Aug 9, 2011
This is hilarious! Didn't King Obama also ask that the leader of Libya step down? Doesn't anybody listen to my President anymore?

Maybe Oprah could help him out with this. And Dr. Phil.
Michael Rivero

Wahiawa, HI

#2 Aug 10, 2011
Hey, Obama. Look here. No, HERE, INSIDE the United States. See us? 330 million Americans without jobs, food, or homes? Your job is to take care of us, not go running around the planet sticking your nose, our money, and worse, our children's lives into the countries Israel does not like.

The job WE THE PEOPLE elected to you do it to take care of THIS country. And frankly, you suck at it. So if you want to go tinker with Syria or any other nations Israel does not like, please abdicate and move to Israel, but as long as you sit in OUR White House, you pay full attention to the problems of THIS nation, and let Syria (and Israel) look after themselves.

You got that? Your job is to take care of THIS country and the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

No government can serve two masters, and a government that serves Israel does not serve the American people. America needs leaders who will put America first, second, and third, and right now, that does not describe you!
Uhhhh

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Aug 13, 2011
I think it is time that we call for Obama to step down.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4 Aug 13, 2011
You are right, let Obama stay home and let these guys pull the pins on the nukes and create a new parking lot for a new Disneyland in the middle east. He must be getting tired of trying to help anyway. These people are their own worst enemies.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#5 Aug 13, 2011
Uhhhh wrote:
I think it is time that we call for Obama to step down.
Make that "slither" down.
Akilli

Istanbul, Turkey

#6 Aug 13, 2011
We people of the world call Obama,bush,and all the rest of the satanists to step down to hell,to their home!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#7 Aug 13, 2011
Akilli wrote:
We people of the world call Obama,bush,and all the rest of the satanists to step down to hell,to their home!
Please flush your toilet. Allah might get out.
Akilli

Istanbul, Turkey

#8 Aug 13, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Please flush your toilet. Allah might get out.
Don't worry!
Allah is every where...
But you don't flush your toilet!
Because when the last nuclear bomb explodes,when the last tree dies,when the last leave finishes,
When you sacrify this world to lucifer,your illuminati members' main diet will be that in hell!
Akilli

Istanbul, Turkey

#9 Aug 13, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Please flush your toilet. Allah might get out.
I can already see Rothschild family getting bigger portion then you...Even Bush has a hope,but you?
Are you willing for a fight with them?
So use your head and be a human.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#10 Aug 13, 2011
Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>I can already see Rothschild family getting bigger portion then you...Even Bush has a hope,but you?
Are you willing for a fight with them?
So use your head and be a human.
Allah Akbar to you jerks. The rest of us couldn't care less if Allah can fart.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#11 Aug 13, 2011
King Obama lost face in Libya and now he's losing face in Syria. We need a new President with a face.
Akilli

Istanbul, Turkey

#12 Aug 13, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah Akbar to you jerks. The rest of us couldn't care less if Allah can fart.
Are you still here!
I thought you would never again post in Topix after getting your mouth's share!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#13 Aug 13, 2011
Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still here!
I thought you would never again post in Topix after getting your mouth's share!
You are wrong about he first part of your response: you don't think.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#14 Aug 13, 2011
Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>I can already see Rothschild family getting bigger portion then you...Even Bush has a hope,but you?
Are you willing for a fight with them?
So use your head and be a human.
You must be the pecker on the Turkey.
Akilli

Istanbul, Turkey

#15 Aug 13, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong about he first part of your response: you don't think.
How come then ,even without starting to think,every time I post,I shit to your mouth?
What if I start to think?
So beat it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#16 Aug 13, 2011
Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>How come then ,even without starting to think,every time I post,I shit to your mouth?
What if I start to think?
So beat it!
Shit is all you have to post. Scram, little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Treasury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: Feds advise workaround on asset fo... 12 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Dakota Access protest policing costs exceed $22M Jan 13 BHM5267 14
News US deficit now lowest since 2007 (Oct '15) Dec '16 Self Deportation 75
News US payment of $1.7 billion to Iran made entirel... Sep '16 Disclaimer 55
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) Sep '16 Slade surfer Thom... 15
News Obama's own administration now fighting back (Jun '16) Jun '16 THINKEROO 2
News New U.S. sanctions concession to Iran may be in... (Mar '16) Apr '16 Sammy 2
More from around the web