Treasury sanctions 8 drug bosses working for Mexico's Sinaloa Cartel

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from May 7, 2013, titled Treasury sanctions 8 drug bosses working for Mexico's Sinaloa Cartel. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The Obama administration has levied financial sanctions against eight drug gang bosses accused of working for Mexico's powerful and violent Sinaloa Cartel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2013
WTF does the Treasury Dept. have to do with drug lords? I suppose this means that Obama ok'd loans to the bastards as well as the guns from the Fast & Furious debacle? Oh crap, I momentarily forgot....that's exactly what the sumbitch did. When the drug dealers didn't come up with the cash for the purchase of the guns "quick enough", Obama made sure the funds *became* available TO them to fit the ETA and extraction of the agents involved. When will America wake up and demand an end to the fabulous fiascoes machinated by the Obama administration?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Treasury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China retakes spot as biggest holder of U.S. debt Wed mjjcpa 22
News US government approves first ferry service to C... May 6 Novus Ordo Seclorum 12
News Obama Administration Approves First Ferry Servi... May 6 WE JUST DONT CARE 2
News Obama administration approves first ferry servi... May 6 The Magnificent L... 1
News Obama Administration Approves First Ferry Servi... May 6 The Magnificent L... 1
News Treasury Department admits dead Cubans cana t a... Mar '15 Walter Brennan 1
News IRS scam costing victims $15 million Mar '15 scam 14
More from around the web