DealBook: Greenberg Is No Fan of A.I....

DealBook: Greenberg Is No Fan of A.I.G.'s Plan

There are 1 comment on the The New York Times story from Sep 30, 2010, titled DealBook: Greenberg Is No Fan of A.I.G.'s Plan. In it, The New York Times reports that:

Mr. Greenberg, who left from A.I.G. in 2005 amid its accounting scandal, harshly criticized the plan, in which the Treasury Department will expand its stake in the insurer to 92 percent from 80 percent in hopes of selling the holdings over time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

Obviously

Passaic, NJ

#1 Oct 1, 2010
PARTY OF FOOD STAMPS vs. PARTY OF PAYCHECKS

This is what this November election boils down to:

Do Americans want the food stamps Democrats provide, or the paychecks the Republicans do?

Everyone should read the new bestseller, "The Roots of Obama's Rage," by Dinesh D'souza, now in the Top 10 on Amazon.com . Amazing!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Roots-of-Obamas-Rage-eb...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Treasury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debt ceiling deadline is now November 5 (Oct '15) Mar '17 Monsantos Mexico 18
News APNewsBreak: Feds say Justice coal cos. owe $4.... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Le Jimbo 1
News APNewsBreak: Feds advise workaround on asset fo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Dakota Access protest policing costs exceed $22M (Jan '17) Jan '17 BHM5267 14
News US deficit now lowest since 2007 (Oct '15) Dec '16 Self Deportation 75
News US payment of $1.7 billion to Iran made entirel... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Disclaimer 55
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) Sep '16 Slade surfer Thom... 15
More from around the web