Union nemesis Walker basks in Republi...

Union nemesis Walker basks in Republican applause

There are 233 comments on the Reuters story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Union nemesis Walker basks in Republican applause. In it, Reuters reports that:

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, who made his name by fighting his state's public sector unions, basked in a warm ovation at the Republican convention on Tuesday, his first victory lap on the national stage since surviving a recall vote on June 5. The 44-year-old has been a rising Republican star since taking office in January 2011 for his ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
hal

Livonia, LA

#251 Sep 4, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, the first night of the republican convention was very pathetic… WOW!
Ann Romney didn’t connect in any part of her blabbering. She seemed tipsy as she blurted out a few times as if she was with a group of her friends on ‘girls night out’. And then Mitt Romney walks out like a Martian robot, LOL. Later, as Ann Romney sat in the audience, they even caught her at one point on camera looking disinterested as if she would rather be in her mansion sipping an expensive wine. Chris Christie was disastrous; he was grim and angry and he only mentioned Romney once, and it was 1800 words in, and never again, WOW, LOL.
Can’t wait until Romney speech Thursday night.
THE MARINE IMPOSTER shoots of his mouth again!thats the only thing he ever shot?he damn sure never was in the corp!!!!

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#252 Sep 4, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Whats so wrong Nugget? You must be an Illegal cause you think they should be over here, even though the rest of us are broke because of them. You are anti-American and think like Obama. Destroy America at any and every cost.
First of all, my family tree splits two ways. One was on the mayflower, the other side was there to greet it when it landed. I'm more American than you can ever dream of being.

Second, the one here who is anti-American is the one who wants to grant armed thugs the right to shoot anyone (citizen or not) on suspicion of a crime.

Third, if you are broke, it's because you are lazy and uneducated. There are plenty of illegal workers in Los Angeles, and none of them are coming for my job.

Unemployment is high, yet the illegals are still finding work out in the fields and doing construction, etc. You know why? Because people like you refuse to do it.

You want to get rid of illegals, you don't have to shoot anyone. Go out and start picking crops for $3/hr. The illegals will go home

Los Angeles, CA

#253 Sep 4, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>What have we gotten our way on? We didn't want that stimulas that never worked
Do you mean TARP which Bush pushed through? Or do you mean the bail out of the auto industry that saved thousands of jobs and some of America's best companies?
did not want that fiasco of a healthcare bill
You mean Romney-care? What is your specific objection to it?
did not want high gas prices
High gas prices are the result of China's gearing up. They were high under Bush. They are high under Obama. They will be high under whoever we put in office in 2016.

There is only so much oil out there and China is buying more of it than they did before. Supply and demand.

If you really want to lower gas prices in the US, you need to get more efficient cars and more alternative sources of energy to lower demand because you simply aren't going to beat it on the supply side of the equation.
do not want Illegal Aliens taking over
Taking over what exactly?

By the way, Obama exported more illegals in 3 years than Bush did in 8.
we don't want that Commie in the WH,
LOL. You don't even know what a Communist is. Obama is the furthest thing from a Communist. You can't complain that he's a commie and that he's in the pocket of Wall St.
we don't want the DOJ sueing the states because they try to protect the citizens
Protect the citizens from what?
and we want 23 million jobs Obammy lost.
Well, then you shouldn't have allowed the economic bubble to grow under Bush. It caused a WORLDWIDE economic downturn.

Then, just as we started to recover, the Tea Party ruined America's credit rating costing us TRILLIONS of dollars.

Seriously, the big problem with you guys is you have NO IDEA what you are complaining about.

You hate healthcare - WHY exactly? You don't know.
You hate raising taxes on the top 1% back to the level they were under Reagan because -- you think Reagan was a communist?

Seriously. Get a grip.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#254 Sep 5, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, my family tree splits two ways. One was on the mayflower, the other side was there to greet it when it landed. I'm more American than you can ever dream of being.
Second, the one here who is anti-American is the one who wants to grant armed thugs the right to shoot anyone (citizen or not) on suspicion of a crime.
Third, if you are broke, it's because you are lazy and uneducated. There are plenty of illegal workers in Los Angeles, and none of them are coming for my job.
Unemployment is high, yet the illegals are still finding work out in the fields and doing construction, etc. You know why? Because people like you refuse to do it.
You want to get rid of illegals, you don't have to shoot anyone. Go out and start picking crops for $3/hr. The illegals will go home
An absolutely fantastic post!

Guess that's why they could'nt come back with a viable retort. Really well spoken!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#255 Sep 5, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo Zulu
Repulsive Republicans

Des Moines, IA

#256 Sep 5, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean TARP which Bush pushed through? Or do you mean the bail out of the auto industry that saved thousands of jobs and some of America's best companies?
<quoted text>
You mean Romney-care? What is your specific objection to it?
<quoted text>
High gas prices are the result of China's gearing up. They were high under Bush. They are high under Obama. They will be high under whoever we put in office in 2016.
There is only so much oil out there and China is buying more of it than they did before. Supply and demand.
If you really want to lower gas prices in the US, you need to get more efficient cars and more alternative sources of energy to lower demand because you simply aren't going to beat it on the supply side of the equation.
<quoted text>
Taking over what exactly?
By the way, Obama exported more illegals in 3 years than Bush did in 8.
<quoted text>
LOL. You don't even know what a Communist is. Obama is the furthest thing from a Communist. You can't complain that he's a commie and that he's in the pocket of Wall St.
<quoted text>
Protect the citizens from what?
<quoted text>
Well, then you shouldn't have allowed the economic bubble to grow under Bush. It caused a WORLDWIDE economic downturn.
Then, just as we started to recover, the Tea Party ruined America's credit rating costing us TRILLIONS of dollars.
Seriously, the big problem with you guys is you have NO IDEA what you are complaining about.
You hate healthcare - WHY exactly? You don't know.
You hate raising taxes on the top 1% back to the level they were under Reagan because -- you think Reagan was a communist?
Seriously. Get a grip.
Best post ever!!!
see the light

United States

#257 Sep 5, 2012
Repulsive Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>Best post ever!!!
Liar, Liar, Dems on fire

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#258 Sep 5, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the scary part.
A God hating, Jew hating democrat thinks something is scary. Ain't that something?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#259 Sep 5, 2012
I loved it when the moderator at the dem convention got the vote on whether God and Jews are hated, and not to be mentioned during the democrat convention. The people by a huge margin wanted to keep god and the word Jerusalem out of the convention words. Democrats are god hating, jew hating, lying bastards. The moderator of the vote, after 3 tries, finally lied and gave it to the Yays, to change the words to be OK to use. Democrats are filth and should be disbanded. They are ALL filth. All the men and all the women. Every Last One. Filth. Garbage. Pestilence. Vile excrement. FILTH!!!

Los Angeles, CA

#260 Sep 5, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
I loved it when the moderator at the dem convention got the vote on whether God and Jews are hated, and not to be mentioned during the democrat convention. The people by a huge margin wanted to keep god and the word Jerusalem out of the convention words. Democrats are god hating, jew hating, lying bastards. The moderator of the vote, after 3 tries, finally lied and gave it to the Yays, to change the words to be OK to use. Democrats are filth and should be disbanded. They are ALL filth. All the men and all the women. Every Last One. Filth. Garbage. Pestilence. Vile excrement. FILTH!!!
You do realize that it's the Conservative Christians who are aiming for the destruction of all the Jews, right? That's part of their actual agenda.

Their support of Israel is strictly on a "End of Days" platform, and guess who doesn't fare so well when Jesus comes back.

So, spare me the whole "Dems hate Jews" and while your at it, why don't you explain how "Hollyweird" is in the bag for the Dems if Hollyweird is "run by the Jews".

Meanwhile, let's talk about the Republican party, shall we.

- You have no central ideology other than "win at all costs". Your stated positions on big issues are the opposite of your policy positions. You "hate" big government except when it comes to dictating relationships, health care, state's rights, imminent domain and stripping workers of their benefits.

- Your electoral game book is "Strip US citizens of their right to vote"

- You oppose every single amendment in the Bill of Rights except for the 2nd, because for some reason you think that if everyone had a gun, no one would ever use one.

- You hate the troops, you hate cops, you hate firefighters, you hate teachers.

Is there anyone you don't hate? Oh right, you love the KKK. And that's about it.
Cat74

United States

#261 Sep 5, 2012
More then anything that correction to their platform today against the wishes of the delegates proved how Godless Democrats are, and how much they hate the Jews. The sad part is the Jewish Americans will vote Democrat no matter what.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#262 Sep 6, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>A God hating, Jew hating democrat thinks something is scary. Ain't that something?
You're just a spamming moron. GFY you idiot - I'm a Roman Catholic, and hate no one - except ignorant people like you and your ilk.

And even you I actually don't hate - I feel sorry for you.
see the light

United States

#263 Sep 6, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
More then anything that correction to their platform today against the wishes of the delegates proved how Godless Democrats are, and how much they hate the Jews. The sad part is the Jewish Americans will vote Democrat no matter what.
Ya, I bet the real Jews from Israel hate these American in name only Jews.sell outs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Sarah Palin of 2016': Twitter mercilessly ... Wed PauldenZangpo0521 12
News Tea party activists hail federal appeals court ... Apr 29 Paris 3
News Tea party plans to abandon some of their GOP stars (Aug '13) Apr 27 Eman 146
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... (Jun '15) Apr 18 Dysfunctional fam... 11
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Mar '16 Retired SOF 110
News Tea Party Activist: Rubio 'Betrayed the People ... Mar '16 ronnie 3
News MS-Sen: Thad Cochran's (R) Tea Party Challenger... (Oct '13) Mar '16 Robert E Lee jr jr 5
More from around the web