Rand Paul: Immigration reform needs conservatives

Mar 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: nbc29.com

Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky is telling a Hispanic business group that illegal immigrants should be allowed to become U.S. taxpayers and ultimately get a shot at citizenship.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

3

Immigration reform now
Nanuq

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

I agree!
maria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hope Mr.Paul also had in mind the legal immigrants who waited 2 decades to be able to come here legally. We tried to do it the right way and the illegals who leeched thw system will be rwarded? It is just fair for them to go back and apply legally. Just do the right thing and stick to rwpublican principles instead of worrying for votes. 4

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

John wrote:
Immigration reform now
We DO NOT need immigration reform.

We do need immigration enforcement.

We should treat our illegals the way Mexico treats theirs.
Nanuq

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

maria wrote:
I hope Mr.Paul also had in mind the legal immigrants who waited 2 decades to be able to come here legally. We tried to do it the right way and the illegals who leeched thw system will be rwarded? It is just fair for them to go back and apply legally. Just do the right thing and stick to rwpublican principles instead of worrying for votes. 4
u just confirm it that they waited 2 decades!!!!! Immigration system it's f 'ed up that's why people are coming illegally .!!!...duh!!! "Go back and apply legally"...shut up you fat lard! In one sentence you are complaining about one thing and then accuse other of not waiting 2 decades ! Your solution to the problem will be for 11 million people to wait 20 years back in their country? Shut up ! Don't answer ! I don't need your wise ideas ! Now you can remove yourself from the arena of ideas ... Adios
Nanuq

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
We DO NOT need immigration reform.
We do need immigration enforcement.
We should treat our illegals the way Mexico treats theirs.
you are a dipping toothless hillbilly! just another worthless p o s nazi freak! " immigration enforcement " my ass !!!! I'm tired of republicans losing elections after elections just because they hate everybody ... Hispanics, blacks,Asians u name it ... America it's not only old farts!!! America it's ever group of people u idiots...America it's not what Rush Limbaugh "Pain Killer Master" or Sean hannity "you are the great American " it's preaching .... Do what they preach and we are gonna have another republican president when Mayan calendar will say so
hank hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
We DO NOT need immigration reform.
We do need immigration enforcement.
We should treat our illegals the way Mexico treats theirs. Also, get these filthy fucking niggers off the streets, back in chains, and working again.
Agree, especially with the last line.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

To allow these people the right to remain is beyond comprehension. Why bother to have laws if they aren't enforced...to ignore the fact that these people literally disregarded our laws and will continue to ignore other laws that they don't like is just sickening. What other country rewards people for breaking laws?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, especially with the last line.
Don't be adding fictitious comments to other people's posts.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> you are a dipping toothless hillbilly! just another worthless p o s nazi freak! " immigration enforcement " my ass !!!! I'm tired of republicans losing elections after elections just because they hate everybody ... Hispanics, blacks,Asians u name it ... America it's not only old farts!!! America it's ever group of people u idiots...America it's not what Rush Limbaugh "Pain Killer Master" or Sean hannity "you are the great American " it's preaching .... Do what they preach and we are gonna have another republican president when Mayan calendar will say so
You write like a liberal.

You sound like an anarchist.

Obviously wherever you went to school, respect for law and order wasn't high on the curriculum.
Befree

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It is interesting what this Maria posted on her thing.. Ones this Hispanics become legal they turn on their own people. All because I little piece of paper. Come on it is not like you are an American norm citizen Miss Maria. Why don't you change your name while your at it???
North American Proud

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

teddyr4me wrote:
To allow these people the right to remain is beyond comprehension. Why bother to have laws if they aren't enforced...to ignore the fact that these people literally disregarded our laws and will continue to ignore other laws that they don't like is just sickening. What other country rewards people for breaking laws?
Imagine you don't have any food for your family, but your neighbor tells you if you cut his grass and help out on his farm, he will give you a few bags of food...honest money for hard day's work. BUT, then all of a sudden some lunatic is saying you can't cross an imaginary line between your house and that of your neighbor. What would you do??

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

North American Proud wrote:
<quoted text> Imagine you don't have any food for your family, but your neighbor tells you if you cut his grass and help out on his farm, he will give you a few bags of food...honest money for hard day's work. BUT, then all of a sudden some lunatic is saying you can't cross an imaginary line between your house and that of your neighbor. What would you do??
If you think that line is so imaginary, try crossing it going South somewhere than an authorized crossing station.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

North American Proud wrote:
<quoted text> Imagine you don't have any food for your family, but your neighbor tells you if you cut his grass and help out on his farm, he will give you a few bags of food...honest money for hard day's work. BUT, then all of a sudden some lunatic is saying you can't cross an imaginary line between your house and that of your neighbor. What would you do??
Really? How is it that they are able to pay a coyote to smuggle them in over and over again....are they doing so by taking food out of their family's mouths, is that what you are implying? I think you are buying into to their sob stories a little too much.
ronnie

West Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's always funny to watch Politicians like Paul, doing the dirty work early before he run's for Pres. He is just pandering to Mexicans in an attempt to try to get a few on the Republican side. But reform whether democratic or republican doesn't give instant citizenship to anybody. And all the Mexicans with their hands out, aren't going to be invited in. Kids that can prove they've been here, graduated high school, not on welfare, paid the fee's and have profitable job's will be sent to the end of the line. But dumb illegals like a few here on this forum, are being lied too and told stories about the reality of getting citizenship. Perhaps work permit's, or temporary visa's but no citizenship.
rudy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

most of the undocumented people in this country doesnt have a way to apply to come here legally is not that they dont want to is just that there are not way to do it. how a woman that crossed the border from mexico will apply for residency if this doesnt have noone to petition her u need to have a close relative u know that even though u post such ignorant comments

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rudy wrote:
most of the undocumented people in this country doesnt have a way to apply to come here legally is not that they dont want to is just that there are not way to do it. how a woman that crossed the border from mexico will apply for residency if this doesnt have noone to petition her u need to have a close relative u know that even though u post such ignorant comments
Bull shit.

They don't come here legally because they can't meet the requirements.

They can pay a coyote $10,000 to sneak them across the border but they can't support their families in Mexico? That $10K is a year's wages. Where and how do they come up with that kind of cash?

They all want a "better way of life for their families" at our expense, not at their's.

If you are so damned sympathetic to their plight, go down to Mexico and campaign for reform there.
Lawrence Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit.
Those half-NIGGERS come here legally because they can't meet the requirements.
NIGGERS pay a coyote $10,000 to sneak them across the border but they can't support their families in Mexico? That $10K is a year's wages. Where and how do they come up with that kind of cash?
They all want a "better way of life for their DISGUSTING NIGGER families" at our expense, not at their's.
If you are so damned sympathetic to the plight OF THE STINKAPE, go down to Mexico and campaign for reform there.
I can`t stand closet liberals like you who. You monkey loving internet coward.
North American Proud

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 21, 2013
 
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit.
They don't come here legally because they can't meet the requirements.
They can pay a coyote $10,000 to sneak them across the border but they can't support their families in Mexico? That $10K is a year's wages. Where and how do they come up with that kind of cash?
They all want a "better way of life for their families" at our expense, not at their's.
If you are so damned sympathetic to their plight, go down to Mexico and campaign for reform there.
Today's going rate is $2,600, btw.
Nanuq

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit.
They don't come here legally because they can't meet the requirements.
They can pay a coyote $10,000 to sneak them across the border but they can't support their families in Mexico? That $10K is a year's wages. Where and how do they come up with that kind of cash?
They all want a "better way of life for their families" at our expense, not at their's.
If you are so damned sympathetic to their plight, go down to Mexico and campaign for reform there.
You better hide, the garbage collector is coming! You filthy scumbag! You are a racist that's why you can't see the reality

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••