Palin to speak to tea party event Sat...

Palin to speak to tea party event Saturday in Belleville

There are 25 comments on the Detroit News story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Palin to speak to tea party event Saturday in Belleville. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will visit Metro Detroit this weekend to headline a tea party event that's open to the public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#21 Jul 15, 2012
Her 15 minutes of fame were up 4 years ago. She needs to STFU and go away and take her ignorant tea baggers with her.
Watch this

Detroit, MI

#22 Jul 15, 2012
she is not running for office, so What is her issue?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23 Jul 15, 2012
She just wants the attention. She's never served a purpose other than fodder for late night comedians. Let her crawl back to obscurity in Wasilla and the sooner we never have to hear from this vacuous trollop again, the better off we will all be.
Mikey da Huge aka ReUp

Winchester, KY

#24 Jul 22, 2012
I can see Sundog from my back porch. Beotch

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#25 Jul 22, 2012
Mikey da Huge aka ReUp wrote:
I can see Sundog from my back porch. Beotch
You'd have to take your head out of your ass for that, Mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Wed Tammy Fayes doghouse 108
News Liz Cheney's Wyoming campaign backed by big nam... Aug 15 Maggie Gallaghers... 25
News GOP tries to move beyond 'week from hell' Aug 9 Synque 23
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Aug 3 WasteWater 117
News Koch bros.-backed group selling immigration ref... (Jun '14) Aug 3 Ryans VP campaign... 10
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Aug 2 Marla Maples jr 49
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... (Jun '15) Jul 26 Keynes 12
More from around the web