Conservative Bachmann wins tight Hous...

Conservative Bachmann wins tight House race

There are 4 comments on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Nov 7, 2012, titled Conservative Bachmann wins tight House race. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

Representative Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, known for controversial comments and a bid for the Republican presidential nomination, was projected to win re-election over Democratic challenger businessman Jim Graves early on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Nov 7, 2012
It's a disgrace to normal americans that nutcases like bachman can actually get elected!
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
I think the republicans are trying to redefine "conservative" to mean "nutcase."
CruXsader

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Karma. See you beeoches in 2014 & 2016.
CruXsader

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
It's a disgrace to normal americans that nutcases like bachman can actually get elected!
'Yo is youse a disgraceful 'nutcase'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Partiers Are Right: Jeb Is a RINO (Dec '14) Jul 20 Power of Equanimity 12
News The Sarah Palin Channel doing so bad it's now g... Jul 7 Miss Id 1
News The Idiot Thug Running Maine Jul 6 longtail 1
News Ted Cruz: 'Voters Would Be Astonished' To Know ... Jul '15 Shinichiro Takizawa 58
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Jul '15 Southern White man 38
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... Jun '15 Miss Id 1
News Cantor's fall still haunts lawmakers Jun '15 wild child 1
More from around the web