How the right lost its imagination

How the right lost its imagination

There are 123 comments on the New York Daily News story from Dec 31, 2012, titled How the right lost its imagination. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

There is always a lot of blather about intellectual diversity. People love the idea, which, at its best, is all about utilizing our fullest intellectual capacities and recognizing that our people are our greatest natural resource.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#109 Jan 1, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Now give the repugs some credit for using their imagination with their sorry list of primary candidates and the "anybody but Romney" presidential candidate.
lol! Right! A "true" conservative!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#110 Jan 1, 2013
Mykrodick wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another day of your dumb, asinine repetition. You're worthless on here, go do something productive today.
Give him an extra glass of Hemlock Tea.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#111 Jan 1, 2013
Appears to me they all had LSD imiginations thru the last candidate campaign. What a whacked gaggle of loozes wasting the rich boys money dreaming up howdy doody s--t

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#112 Jan 2, 2013
USA Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Huffington Post (not your most conservative media outlet):
The NDAA is a defense authorization bill to fund the military and has been ongoing since 2007. In the 2012 Bill The Law- Section 1021 was added giving the President the authority to detain any person without trial. The law does not differentiate between US citizens or aliens.
You can actually go to NDAA.gov and read the law, but in the end it was President Obama who signed it for the first time.
Perhaps he means FISA? That was originally passed under Carter, but massively beefed up by the Patriot Act under Bush and recently extended by Obama (and no, I didn't support that extension either).
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#113 Jan 3, 2013
Obama is allowing illegal aliens in the USA.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#114 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
Obama is allowing illegal aliens in the USA.
False.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#115 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
How would YOU know?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#116 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How would YOU know?
I know that YOU don't know, because you've offered no proof.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#117 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that YOU don't know, because you've offered no proof.
Muslims are aliens. The blacks are forming anti american agendas and get Obama's attention. The dream act bill is helping illegal immigrants.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#118 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>False.
What do you call open boarders and the dream act? Oh those pesky facts.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#119 Jan 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Open boarders?" Do you think the President's running a boarding house?

LOL

Incidentally, when was the Dream Act passed, could you tell me? When did Mr. Obama sign it?

Thanks.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#120 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are aliens. The blacks are forming anti american agendas and get Obama's attention. The dream act bill is helping illegal immigrants.
Muslims are not automatically "aliens" either in the UK or America, sorry. Plenty of native-born Muslim citizens in both countries.

What "blacks" are forming what "anti-American agendas," BTW? How can the Dream Act bill, which was never passed or signed, benefit ANYONE?

You seem as clueless as au Jimbo...:)
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#121 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are not automatically "aliens" either in the UK or America, sorry. Plenty of native-born Muslim citizens in both countries.
What "blacks" are forming what "anti-American agendas," BTW? How can the Dream Act bill, which was never passed or signed, benefit ANYONE?
You seem as clueless as au Jimbo...:)
They are aliens, as they want to take over the UK and the USA! They are terrorists and murdurers, as well as international barbarians. Obama tried to pass the DREAM act bill which actually helps illegal immigrants. And I've read won thread on the immigration reform(now in the african american)forums about it and the news article provided. Remember fritobandito(That punk girlyboy kid who annoyed Here is One) and that black agenda thread?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#122 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They are aliens, as they want to take over the UK and the USA! They are terrorists and murdurers, as well as international barbarians. Obama tried to pass the DREAM act bill which actually helps illegal immigrants. And I've read won thread on the immigration reform(now in the african american)forums about it and the news article provided. Remember fritobandito(That punk girlyboy kid who annoyed Here is One) and that black agenda thread?
You're a nut. End of debate.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#123 Jan 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a nut. End of debate.
And whose the loser? Certainly not me!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#124 Jan 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here you illiterate [email protected]@rd, you stupid Republiklans lost your imagination because you let it run away too far. Instead of them going to DC to do the job they were elected to do, they are bust being obstructionists and coming up with lame brain and numb skull conspiracy theories about the president.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#125 Jan 5, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Look here you illiterate [email protected]@rd, you stupid Republiklans lost your imagination because you let it run away too far. Instead of them going to DC to do the job they were elected to do, they are bust being obstructionists and coming up with lame brain and numb skull conspiracy theories about the president.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You misunderstood Le Dumbo. When he mentioned open "boarders", he was referring to uninhibited room-renters. Pesky blabbermouths! They'll chew your ear off!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#126 Jan 5, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You misunderstood Le Dumbo. When he mentioned open "boarders", he was referring to uninhibited room-renters. Pesky blabbermouths! They'll chew your ear off!
Yes. I started to mention it to that Frenchy klan monkey Le Dumbutt but that would be like telling a stupid person that he is stupid.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#127 Jan 14, 2013
Repugs are all asshats. They operate on what was wrong yesterday, while applying all their lack of skills to inventing the square wheel or glorifying past repug failed office holders like anyone named bush or the borax actor.
truman

Boise, ID

#128 Jan 15, 2013
fatbacks x wrote:
Repugs are all asshats. They operate on what was wrong yesterday, while applying all their lack of skills to inventing the square wheel or glorifying past repug failed office holders like anyone named bush or the borax actor.
Well put and soooo true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Donald Trump supporters gullible? Sun Three Psyche 1
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) May 23 Atheist ordo Secl... 71
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) May 23 Samuel Clemens jr 46
News Facebook's Zuckerberg meets with conservatives May 22 Retired SOF 10
News Ted Cruz makes first public speech since ending... May 15 Boycottfoxnews 2
News Tea Party Stands Ready to Deport Through Attrition (May '11) May 10 atefe 2,320
News Palin: Paul Ryan's 'Career is Over' for Not Sup... May 8 YouDidntBuildThat 2
More from around the web