Biden: Occupy Wall Street, Tea Party ...

Biden: Occupy Wall Street, Tea Party Alike

There are 381 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 6, 2011, titled Biden: Occupy Wall Street, Tea Party Alike. In it, ABC News reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden won't let the attacks go on Obama go unanswered, telling a crowd of campaign donors in Tulsa, Okla., that the president has "a backbone like a ramrod." Vice President Joe Biden today likened the Occupy Wall Street protests to expressions of grassroots frustration by members of the Tea Party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#84 Oct 7, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party is angry with the Left people. The Occupy Wall Street crowd is angry at the Right people. The difference being that the Tea Party is clear in their gripe whereas the Occupy Wall Street Mob is clueless while they're urinating, defecating and trashing the Wall Street environs. They are pigs without purpose.
Well, I suppose that the pigs who are beginning to drop the hammer on the pigs you mention, are at least drawing a paycheck, unlike the pigs you mention. But then, both are a pure expense to this society. The ones you mention, philospohically, and the ones I mention, monetarily.

I'll opt for the latter expense, thank you very much.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#85 Oct 7, 2011
Do a little research and you'll find the entire Biden family=total slime in Delaware. Just an eastern satellite office of Chicago.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#86 Oct 7, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party is angry with the Left people. The Occupy Wall Street crowd is angry at the Right people. The difference being that the Tea Party is clear in their gripe
Really? You mean the way they have seized on one candidate, Ron Paul... oh...Sarah Palin... no Michelle Bachmann... no wait...Rick Perry, definitely Rick Perry... oh... until last week... now it's that Cain fellah, yep, absolutely clear...
McGruff

United States

#87 Oct 7, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Barney Frank knows all about crack.
Lol.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#88 Oct 7, 2011
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I suppose that the pigs who are beginning to drop the hammer on the pigs you mention, are at least drawing a paycheck, unlike the pigs you mention. But then, both are a pure expense to this society. The ones you mention, philospohically, and the ones I mention, monetarily.
I'll opt for the latter expense, thank you very much.
You've got me so confused now that I don't even know why I'm confused or confused about what.

I must say this much, though: corporations bought off politicians who bent laws to favor those corporations. So, instead of voting the Barney Franks out of office, the electorate continues voting these loose canons back into office year after year. The sh*t finally hits the fan and the house-of-cards begins to crumble. So what happens next? The Tea Party organizes a grass roots effort to remove the Barney Franks from office to end the cronyism and corruption. However, the Occupy Wall Street boobs start barking up an empty tree crying a laundry list of their unhappiness. I have heard none of those jerks complain about the Barney Franks of the political world and, instead, they cry about student loans that they can't pay off, about our involvement in Libya, about their credit card interest rates and fees, about balloon mortgages they had no business signing up for, about how wrong it is that successful people make more money than the common folks do, Yada, Yada, Yada.... while they take a whiz on the sidewalks of Gotham.

America's dimmest and dumbest or crying about America's best and brightest. Class warfare has begun and I strongly suspect that King Obama and George Soros are behind this.

Lapeer, MI

#89 Oct 7, 2011
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You mean the way they have seized on one candidate, Ron Paul... oh...Sarah Palin... no Michelle Bachmann... no wait...Rick Perry, definitely Rick Perry... oh... until last week... now it's that Cain fellah, yep, absolutely clear...
I am not aware of the Tea Party's preferred candidates. However, this is a pre-election period where candidates are jockeying for position before the electorate. If you find this to be confusing, I would suggest that you return to H.S. and take a Civics class.

But, this time, pay attention.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#90 Oct 7, 2011
Beer is good.

Lapeer, MI

#91 Oct 7, 2011
Vandalia Guy wrote:
Beer is good.
So, instead of a Tea Party, you'd rather have a Beer Party?
Lostout

Rush City, MN

#92 Oct 7, 2011
same old same.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#93 Oct 7, 2011
too droll to troll wrote:
Do a little research and you'll find the entire Biden family=total slime in Delaware. Just an eastern satellite office of Chicago.
"Just an eastern satellite office of Chicago."

Without brains.

Since: Jul 10

Calexico, CA

#94 Oct 7, 2011
The middle class folks, these guys with the debit cards, are on their back. And [banks] are going to charge them $5 to use the cards? At minimum, they are totally tone-deaf,” Biden said.

Mr. Vice President you have not taken my right to decide what bank i give my business to yet. So I don't have to sit out their breaking laws costing the city of New York Millions in tax dollars sir. I can make a choice not to do business with this bank. I think my idea is more intelligent now get a million people to do this and wow I bet this bank will change it policy and do I hurt the city of New York no I hurt the business that is doing this fee increase.
But the people I see protesting appear to be wanting things for free. Get a job earn your way this country owes you nothing. If minimum jobs is all you find then get two jobs.

Location hidden

#95 Oct 7, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So, instead of a Tea Party, you'd rather have a Beer Party?
Yes beer party, we like beer in Oklahoma, Keg Party is what there called. Tea makes my belly hurt.
AmericanLady

Danville, KY

#96 Oct 7, 2011
indy wrote:
i dont recall ever seeing the tea party act like these idiots, though accused of it..... these protesters are "astro turf" unlike the tea party.....these protesters would get alot more out of their protests if they acted more like the tea partyers do, in their grass-roots org..... biden is one of htose big rich corporate guys they complain about, but its ok if your a dem, just like pelosi, reid, obama, soros...how come theyre not after them big rich people they hate???? did i leave out OIL?.... ill take the t party anyday over these idiotic fools, divide and conquer, wasnt obama supposed to unite? and have transparency?..lol...bullshnit ....lock up those lil trustfunded spoiled anarchists...and i hope they deport the illegals who im sure are there too...id rather be at work than them...
I'm SURE...THEY would rather BE AT WORK too.....
IF there WAS any ;-)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#97 Oct 7, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not aware of the Tea Party's preferred candidates. However, this is a pre-election period where candidates are jockeying for position before the electorate. If you find this to be confusing, I would suggest that you return to H.S. and take a Civics class.
But, this time, pay attention.
I'm not the dumb ass that has had a different favorite candidate every three weeks for the last month and a half. If you had passed a civics class, this would stand out as disarray, particulary when dealing with the Republican party.

PS: do try following the thread. That requires English comprehension. Summer class...

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#101 Oct 7, 2011
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the dumb ass that has had a different favorite candidate every three weeks for the last month and a half. If you had passed a civics class, this would stand out as disarray, particulary when dealing with the Republican party.
PS: do try following the thread. That requires English comprehension. Summer class...
Would you be one of the dumb asses that is still waiting for his FREE STUFF from Obama's stash?

Lapeer, MI

#103 Oct 7, 2011
Vandalia Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes beer party, we like beer in Oklahoma, Keg Party is what there called. Tea makes my belly hurt.
Both Tea and Beer make you p but beer makes you fart, too. When I'm at a keg party, I always try to position myself properly so as to not disturb the punch bowl.

Lapeer, MI

#104 Oct 7, 2011
AmericanLady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SURE...THEY would rather BE AT WORK too.....
IF there WAS any ;-)
Something tells me *NO*. These types enjoy long weekends in the gutter.

Lapeer, MI

#105 Oct 7, 2011
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply camping on your favorite party to hate. Democrats have a settling-out campaigns, too. This time it is a Republican scenario and you've got full pants over it.

You need a class in rational thinking - and then a Civics Class.

...and clean underwear....

Toledo, OH

#108 Oct 8, 2011
texascommentator wrote:
What is to be said about Biden? One jerk times another jerk in the greatest offices in the land equal "One Big Jerk." A ramrod is not one who demonstrates leadership in their role, but one who is a tyrant! Such is President Obama.
And macain would did so much better wow

Toledo, OH

#109 Oct 8, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
Those dirty hippies occupying WS will grow up to be ponytailed ex hippie college professors, just like their parents. What a waste. Mccarthy was right, we are losing to the commies.
U r so right ur way is so much better that's why we used to beat the hell out u at school. And I bet ur bed sheets r made with the confederate flag on u u db I hope sumone kills you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warren: Ted Cruz has no shot to be prez, but is... (Mar '15) Thu Home Wreckers USA 221
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Aug '16 Slave wages 50
News IRS vows to finally stop targeting tea par... Aug '16 target 2
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Aug '16 Tammy Fayes doghouse 108
News Liz Cheney's Wyoming campaign backed by big nam... Aug '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 25
News GOP tries to move beyond 'week from hell' Aug '16 Synque 23
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Aug '16 WasteWater 117
More from around the web