Biden: Occupy Wall Street, Tea Party Alike

Full story: ABC News

Vice President Joe Biden won't let the attacks go on Obama go unanswered, telling a crowd of campaign donors in Tulsa, Okla., that the president has "a backbone like a ramrod." Vice President Joe Biden today likened the Occupy Wall Street protests to expressions of grassroots frustration by members of the Tea Party.
Comments
1 - 20 of 381 Comments Last updated Oct 23, 2011
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
indy

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

i dont recall ever seeing the tea party act like these idiots, though accused of it..... these protesters are "astro turf" unlike the tea party.....these protesters would get alot more out of their protests if they acted more like the tea partyers do, in their grass-roots org..... biden is one of htose big rich corporate guys they complain about, but its ok if your a dem, just like pelosi, reid, obama, soros...how come theyre not after them big rich people they hate???? did i leave out OIL?.... ill take the t party anyday over these idiotic fools, divide and conquer, wasnt obama supposed to unite? and have transparency?..lol...bullshnit ....lock up those lil trustfunded spoiled anarchists...and i hope they deport the illegals who im sure are there too...id rather be at work than them...
texascommentator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

What is to be said about Biden? One jerk times another jerk in the greatest offices in the land equal "One Big Jerk." A ramrod is not one who demonstrates leadership in their role, but one who is a tyrant! Such is President Obama.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

This shows how out of touch the gasbag obiden is with Americanism because marching slackers who look at the net worth of others and demand something for nothing are anti-Americanism.
Furthermore jackass joe, obviously you don't know the difference between a ramrod and a stick in the mud...and it's right under your self-serving nose.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

Now that the Apple Corporation has sadly lost Steve Jobs will we not see the marching sign slinging slackers spit on corporations for a day or two?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

Those dirty hippies occupying WS will grow up to be ponytailed ex hippie college professors, just like their parents. What a waste. Mccarthy was right, we are losing to the commies.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

Each time this guy opens his mouth, I like him less.
jackndacrack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

The Tea Party is a complete fraud. I went to their last rally and waited 4 hours in line to tea bag Sarah Palin. All I got was a lousy book to nowhere!
indy

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
Those dirty hippies occupying WS will grow up to be ponytailed ex hippie college professors, just like their parents. What a waste. Mccarthy was right, we are losing to the commies.
...now dont you know that just because someone has "che" posters and follows the tactics of commies,labor thugs aligns themselves with commie sympathizers and attacks the rich, lauds van jones and loves obama, and bad mouths innocent americans...doesnt make them a commie...lol... anymore than people who dont speak english arent from here..

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

jackndacrack wrote:
The Tea Party is a complete fraud. I went to their last rally and waited 4 hours in line to tea bag Sarah Palin. All I got was a lousy book to nowhere!
The Tea Party cleaned up after the speech was over. This ObamaMob has not received the script yet.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

From the article:

Vice President Joe Biden today likened the Occupy Wall Street protests to expressions of grassroots frustration by members of the Tea Party.

“Let’s be honest with one another,” Biden told an audience on camera at the Washington Ideas Forum.“What is the core of that protest? The core is: The bargain has been breached. The core is the American people do not think the system is fair, or on the level. That is the core is what you’re seeing with Wall Street.

“There’s a lot in common with the Tea Party,” he said.“The Tea Party started, why? TARP. They thought it was unfair.”
----------

The bottom line is that Wall Street has to be looked at as those concerns who have become part of government(Fanny, Freddie, Goldman Sachs, General Electric, Chase, Bank of America, etc.),
VERSUS those concerns whose existence depends on marketplace performance.

Biden is CORRECT when he says that the American people no longer think the system is fair or on the level.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

That's right, Rayone, these freaks are out there urinating and defacating all over the place, I hear the whole area stinks like a big giant porta-potty.
You'll never see the Tea Party act in such a manner.
indy

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

jackndacrack wrote:
and the way the left talks of the tea party, youd think youd be killed and your head cutoff...... was there alot of horrible violence? any lynchings of col west?....... im yet to see any proof of their violence...... though months of accusations
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
As a pro-Capitalist, it is imperative that the cancer of certain Unions, certain Banks and certain Businesses merging their power with Government--FASCISM-- be exposed and seperated from honest and independant concerns.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

Let's call it what it "really" is, a MOB! The Tea Party was accused of using terror tactics when in reality, they used rallies,townhall meetings and the ballot box.
Occupy Wall st. have used mob rule to disrupt everyday life in NYC.
Who is acting more like a terrorist? Look up the footage and you decide?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

jackndacrack wrote:
Considering that you showed up with only two shriveled grapes, you were lucky to even get the book.
jackndacrack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that you showed up with only two shriveled grapes, you were lucky to even get the book.
One day Michelle Obama, Jill Biden and a Sarah Palin decide to go through their daughter's purses.

Michelle Obama goes through her daughter's purse and finds cigarettes. She says, "Oh my god, I'm so ashamed! My Daughter smokes."

Jill Biden goes through her daughter's purse and finds an empty can of beer. She says, "Oh my god I'm so ashamed! My daughter drinks."

So, finally, it's Sarah's turn and she finds a used condom. She says, "Oh my god I'm so ashamed! Bristol has a penis!"
Lil Barry the schmuck

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
Each time this guy opens his mouth, I like him less.
That's why they have to keep him quiet for the most part. Remember the '08 election? He and the radical Moochelle had to be hidden from the public. Biden is a buffoon.
GANGSTA

Gilboa, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

OBAMA READ THIS..........
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CREATING JOBS AND A THING THEY CALL A ECONOMY!
PLEASE QUIT AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
Dash Riprock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

I think its best for Jo-Jo to take a nice long world tour, whip up some trade deals.
Earl

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
Explain why the tea party is there then. Are they dirty hippies too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••