I can beat Obama - Palin

Nov 18, 2010 Full story: The Press On-Line 7,325

A NORMAL LIFE: Sarah Palin waits by her husband Todd's boat before heading up river to see fish being counted in Dillingham, Alaska as part of a documentary for the TLC channel.

Full Story
First Prev
of 367
Next Last
Provocateur

Half Moon Bay, CA

#7684 Feb 20, 2012
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain that one. What is being divided?
Proving yet again that education, garbage cans and indoor plumbing are wasted on some "people". BB

“Psalm 24:1”

Since: Mar 10

Mississippi County Arkansas

#7685 Jun 23, 2012
As i thought, The Republican Party didn't nominate a woman or a person of color.....they nominated a stale, rich, out of touch old white guy!
Nailin Palin

Matthews, IN

#7687 Jun 23, 2012
There's no doubt in my mind that Sarah could beat Obama. She's very expressive with her hands. As the woman that made drill baby drill a popular catchphrase,what exactly would Sarah be expecting in return for beating Obama? A tip on the dresser? An expensive dinner? A roll of benjamins stuffed into her heels?

And just what would Sarah be doing with her other hand while beating Obama? Picking his wallet?
dave

Milwaukee, WI

#7688 Jul 23, 2012
Nailin Palin wrote:
There's no doubt in my mind that Sarah could beat Obama. She's very expressive with her hands. As the woman that made drill baby drill a popular catchphrase,what exactly would Sarah be expecting in return for beating Obama? A tip on the dresser? An expensive dinner? A roll of benjamins stuffed into her heels?
And just what would Sarah be doing with her other hand while beating Obama? Picking his wallet?
I agree with your synopsis. The lamestream media got it wrong again. Sarah never said she could "beat Obama." She said she could "beat off" Obama. And of that I believe she's truly qualified.
And last time

Charleston, WV

#7689 Jul 24, 2012
they tried to give us Sarah Palin,,,undereducated..from a remote state...now Richy Rich...

Where are your taxs Mitt We haven't forgot!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 367
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) 10 hr kat 772
Tea Partiers Are Right: Jeb Is a RINO Dec 19 Foster 6
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Dec 17 Swedenforever 53
Tea Partiers on Eric Cantor's Wall Street Job: ... Dec 17 swedenforever 8
GOP group seizes on Landrieu's 'I did not vote ... Dec 6 Ace McMillan 1
Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Dec 4 swedenforever 34
Force Pres. Obama to reveal the US Sovereignty ... Dec 3 Dave F 1
More from around the web