Two conservative Republicans booted from US House budget panel

Dec 4, 2012 Full story: Reuters 254

Two of the most conservative Republicans in the House of Representatives have been kicked off the House Budget Committee, a rare move that could make it easier for the panel to advance a deal with Democrats to cut fiscal deficits.

Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#261 Jan 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Ho hum from da ho in the know. Got phone.
That all you got, boy? phone this .........

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#262 Jan 4, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got proof of that? Post it - let's see your proof.
Obama tried to prevent soldiers from voting, something to do with the borders, I can't remember now. But look it up, you will find many cases. And illegal immigrants are actually getting in america thanks to Obama.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#263 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama tried to prevent soldiers from voting, something to do with the borders, I can't remember now. But look it up, you will find many cases. And illegal immigrants are actually getting in america thanks to Obama.
Obama deported more illegal aliens in his first three years, than Bush did in his 8 year term....look it up....
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#264 Jan 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Obama deported more illegal aliens in his first three years, than Bush did in his 8 year term....look it up....
Explain how.

Location hidden

#265 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how.
Are you a clown?...You make the false claim, that illegals are getting into US, due to Obama....then tell me to prove the truth....Geez.....
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#266 Jan 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a clown?...You make the false claim, that illegals are getting into US, due to Obama....then tell me to prove the truth....Geez.....
The DREAM act bill, and welfare.

Location hidden

#267 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The DREAM act bill, and welfare.
Dream Act bill was never passed and Obama has never increased welfare...NEVER....prove otherwise?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#268 Jan 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Dream Act bill was never passed and Obama has never increased welfare...NEVER....prove otherwise?
The DREAM act bill was attempted by Obama. That is what matters.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#270 Jan 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a clown?...You make the false claim, that illegals are getting into US, due to Obama....then tell me to prove the truth....Geez.....
Just another troll alias not concerned with facts, won't help to prove anything, don't waste too much effort.

Location hidden

#271 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another troll alias not concerned with facts, won't help to prove anything, don't waste too much effort.
The class of opposition has really dropped off since the election....even the good one's only want to reargue all the same election issues...could be because the republican's have stepped in shit, consistantly...lol...
joey

Maringouin, LA

#273 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
LyingCnt74 is always lying and always a gas.
Let's make sure we blame the Democrats... for Republican John Boehner's decision to remove other Republicans from these committees.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
as much as i hate to agree with you,in this case boehner has turned into a dem. and is showing it!boehner wants to rid conservatives who oppose his decesions!boehner has turned into another egg sucking dog and the repubs that follow him or no better.i never voted dem.before but will before i vote for a dem.disguised as a repub!what a disgrace boehner is!
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#274 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - something to do with the borders, but you can't remember?

Kinda like Shrub can't remember where the hell all those WMD's went to.

What a pisser you clowns are.

Location hidden

#275 Jan 4, 2013
That's silly....Boehner has been the only one to show any leadership skill....the only one to reach across the aisle, in an attempt to actually get something accomplished....it's the tea party element of the House republicans that have stopped governing....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#276 Jan 5, 2013
He has had his ears boxed and contiues to make critical mistakes.

How is refusing (e.g.) to put the Sandy bill up for a vote only to be humiliated and pas the tortured version a couple days later leadership?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Nov 23 Swedenforever 29
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Nov 23 Swedenforever 52
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Nov 21 mjjcpa 12,419
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) Nov 16 Justaminute 749
Rep. Ed Gillespie concedes US Senate race to De... Nov 7 Jeff Brightone 1
Louisana's Senate candidates make final push Nov 6 Asian Guy 12
Tea Partiers on Eric Cantor's Wall Street Job: ... Nov 4 bad brake 4

Tea Party People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE