Shutdown, debt fight highlight Republican distance from 'big business'

Oct 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Big business, a traditionally powerful but pragmatic player in Republican policy-making, has found itself outflanked and marginalized by smaller conservative groups opposed to compromise in the country's current fiscal crisis and the looming showdown over the debt ceiling.

Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, OPEN YOUR TRAP really WIDE NOW cause your DICTATOR'S BLACK HOT & SPICEY, JUICY DICK IS AIMING RIGHT INTO IT. Don't back away now, thats where you want it right? otherwise he will end up having to USE YOUR OTHER END! AND WHO KNOWS IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT....HE MAY RIGHT OUT KILL YOU! BUT THEN HE IS YOUR MESSIAH, HE CAN DO NO WRONG!!! LOL! LOL! go ahead have yourself a stroke. SLIMY SCUM!
Mr. moderator...

Yesterday i was removed for saying some conservatives make sheep nervous.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Buffalo Bull wrote:
Yesterday i was removed for saying some conservatives make sheep nervous.
It was to protect the interests of the sheep.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, OPEN YOUR TRAP really WIDE NOW cause your DICTATOR'S BLACK HOT & SPICEY, JUICY DICK IS AIMING RIGHT INTO IT. Don't back away now, thats where you want it right? otherwise he will end up having to USE YOUR OTHER END! AND WHO KNOWS IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT....HE MAY RIGHT OUT KILL YOU! BUT THEN HE IS YOUR MESSIAH, HE CAN DO NO WRONG!!! LOL! LOL! go ahead have yourself a stroke. SLIMY SCUM!
Wow... Sounds like you have some latent urges for President Obama... That would explain your dislike of Michelle Obama, you are mad jealous of her.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was to protect the interests of the sheep.
I was only trying to warn the poor beasts...

Now i wonder if the inappropriate post rule is randomly enforced....

Hopefully all animal protection laws are enforced

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••