Shutdown, debt fight highlight Republ...

Shutdown, debt fight highlight Republican distance from 'big business'

There are 44 comments on the Yahoo! story from Oct 2, 2013, titled Shutdown, debt fight highlight Republican distance from 'big business'. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Big business, a traditionally powerful but pragmatic player in Republican policy-making, has found itself outflanked and marginalized by smaller conservative groups opposed to compromise in the country's current fiscal crisis and the looming showdown over the debt ceiling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#45 Oct 5, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, OPEN YOUR TRAP really WIDE NOW cause your DICTATOR'S BLACK HOT & SPICEY, JUICY DICK IS AIMING RIGHT INTO IT. Don't back away now, thats where you want it right? otherwise he will end up having to USE YOUR OTHER END! AND WHO KNOWS IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT....HE MAY RIGHT OUT KILL YOU! BUT THEN HE IS YOUR MESSIAH, HE CAN DO NO WRONG!!! LOL! LOL! go ahead have yourself a stroke. SLIMY SCUM!
Mr. moderator...

Yesterday i was removed for saying some conservatives make sheep nervous.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46 Oct 5, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
Yesterday i was removed for saying some conservatives make sheep nervous.
It was to protect the interests of the sheep.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#47 Oct 5, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, OPEN YOUR TRAP really WIDE NOW cause your DICTATOR'S BLACK HOT & SPICEY, JUICY DICK IS AIMING RIGHT INTO IT. Don't back away now, thats where you want it right? otherwise he will end up having to USE YOUR OTHER END! AND WHO KNOWS IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT....HE MAY RIGHT OUT KILL YOU! BUT THEN HE IS YOUR MESSIAH, HE CAN DO NO WRONG!!! LOL! LOL! go ahead have yourself a stroke. SLIMY SCUM!
Wow... Sounds like you have some latent urges for President Obama... That would explain your dislike of Michelle Obama, you are mad jealous of her.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#48 Oct 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was to protect the interests of the sheep.
I was only trying to warn the poor beasts...

Now i wonder if the inappropriate post rule is randomly enforced....

Hopefully all animal protection laws are enforced

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama' (Sep '10) Sun the Ace of Spades 2,539
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... Jun 25 Miss Id 1
News Cantor's fall still haunts lawmakers Jun 24 wild child 1
News MS-Sen: Thad Cochran's (R) Tea Party Challenger... (Oct '13) Jun 22 swedenforever 2
News Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Jun 21 VN Vet 12,512
News Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) Jun 5 swedenforever 640
News Ten Republicans seeking 2016 White House nomina... Jun 4 wild child 4
More from around the web