Opinion: Thank You, Tea Party, for Ge...

Opinion: Thank You, Tea Party, for Getting the GOP Shellacked in 2012

There are 1 comment on the WNYC-AM New York story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Opinion: Thank You, Tea Party, for Getting the GOP Shellacked in 2012. In it, WNYC-AM New York reports that:

Right after "We've lost America!" and "Buy farmland and guns," the strangest thing I heard after President Obama's victory was that the reason Governor Romney lost was due to the fact that he wasn't a "real conservative." Jenny Beth Martin of the Tea Party Patriots put it this way: "We wanted a fighter like Ronald Reagan who boldly championed ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYC-AM New York.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Normal Americans have realized just how insane the treasonous teabaggers really are! If the GOP got rid of the teabaggers and the religious lunatics they may have a chance! Barry Goldwater warned the party about the 'religious' right years ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Aug 29 Slave wages 50
News IRS vows to finally stop targeting tea par... Aug 26 target 2
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Aug '16 Tammy Fayes doghouse 108
News Liz Cheney's Wyoming campaign backed by big nam... Aug '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 25
News GOP tries to move beyond 'week from hell' Aug '16 Synque 23
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Aug '16 WasteWater 117
News Koch bros.-backed group selling immigration ref... (Jun '14) Aug '16 Ryans VP campaign... 10
More from around the web