3 years later, what's become of the t...

3 years later, what's become of the tea party?

There are 3 comments on the Peninsula Clarion story from Apr 14, 2012, titled 3 years later, what's become of the tea party?. In it, Peninsula Clarion reports that:

Three years ago he was merely a face in a very large crowd, standing outside the Alamo on Tax Day as Glenn Beck spoke of drawing a line in the sand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peninsula Clarion.

madashell

Sapulpa, OK

#1 Apr 15, 2012
he is sick and need help, you repugs help him , I'm not
madashell

Sapulpa, OK

#2 Apr 15, 2012
all you seniors and women just remember what the repu's are trying to do to us,vote for your best interest's, not Koch bros,wall street's, and the greedy bastards

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Its original purpose has been betrayed after being hijacked by the GOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IRS vows to finally stop targeting tea par... 7 hr target 2
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Aug 24 Tammy Fayes doghouse 108
News Liz Cheney's Wyoming campaign backed by big nam... Aug 15 Maggie Gallaghers... 25
News GOP tries to move beyond 'week from hell' Aug 9 Synque 23
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Aug 3 WasteWater 117
News Koch bros.-backed group selling immigration ref... (Jun '14) Aug 3 Ryans VP campaign... 10
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Aug 2 Marla Maples jr 49
More from around the web