More mass shootings. What can be done?

More mass shootings. What can be done?

There are 4 comments on the story from Aug 6, 2012, titled More mass shootings. What can be done?. In it, reports that:

There are steps, such as gun control and institutions taking preventive action when warned about mental instability, that we should take.

Join the discussion below, or

Melvin Hicks

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2012
How would we have stopped it in 1812? The technology hasn't changed enough to matter, how WOULD we have handled this guerrilla warfare on the American people?

By protecting ourselves and having respected citizens armed at large gatherings along with police. Shotguns sure can do some damage. I have seen a shotgun just tear a deer into, seemingly. I have one made in 1899 above the fireplace. Knowing a few Sikhs they'll take care of themselves, now.
They are warriors.

These two mass-shootings have fingerprints of false-flag operations. Holmes father due to testify in the LIBOR scandal and now four men in swat gear were seen attacking the Sikh temple but big media reports one, shot dead.

The TV decides what is reality, what is proper, what the "ideal life" is like.
What the "lone nut" looks like and acts like. We need to stop living life through an LED screen because you have NO IDEA who you are surrendering your mind to. TV is hypnosis on steroids. REMEMBER that!
King of Fun

Cantonment, FL

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Shoot back.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Allow the victims the choice of being armed, you thundering morons.

National Whistleblower

Since: Sep 10

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Recognize the American Holocaust(moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Oct 21 the populous 54
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Oct 18 Dead Mothers Club 109
News Warren: Ted Cruz has no shot to be prez, but is... (Mar '15) Sep 29 Home Wreckers USA 221
News IRS vows to finally stop targeting tea par... Aug '16 target 2
News Liz Cheney's Wyoming campaign backed by big nam... Aug '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 25
News GOP tries to move beyond 'week from hell' Aug '16 Synque 23
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Aug '16 WasteWater 117
More from around the web