Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2535 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

WAR LOVER

Lexington, KY

#2803 May 30, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>READ YOUR POSTS STUPID-it true and you know it.
You alone hold the record for the most insults and negative posts at over 3122 posts - all negative!

You, piggy, fss, dicksmoker, blueballs, and all the other libretards are hate-filled and are not interested in honest open dialogue.

So it's only natural you reap what you sow.

Hell, I find it a bit amusing to see all you high-minded hypocrites gathered in one place. Kind of makes me think I'm watching a snake orgy.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2804 May 30, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>READ YOUR POSTS STUPID-it true and you know it.
Notwithstanding, I am a ery negative and hateful person. I've earned my right to it. You have never said one nice word to a single poster that I could find! Not one!
mike

United States

#2805 May 30, 2013
WAR LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
You alone hold the record for the most insults and negative posts at over 3122 posts - all negative!
You, piggy, fss, dicksmoker, blueballs, and all the other libretards are hate-filled and are not interested in honest open dialogue.
So it's only natural you reap what you sow.
Hell, I find it a bit amusing to see all you high-minded hypocrites gathered in one place. Kind of makes me think I'm watching a snake orgy.
Whats the matter took the record away from you..
mike

United States

#2806 May 30, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Notwithstanding, I am a ery negative and hateful person. I've earned my right to it. You have never said one nice word to a single poster that I could find! Not one!
DISAGREEING with someone is not considered insulting until people like you start being insulting then its gloves off so man up...

District of Columbia

#2807 May 30, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>DISAGREEING with someone is not considered insulting until people like you start being insulting then its gloves off so man up...
How about I copy and paste the past 100 posts of yours and we'll compare them to mine? I'll close my account if yours is fewer than mine in insults. Problem really is you don't have a registered account so your crap is har to track. My crap is not.
mike

United States

#2808 May 30, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about I copy and paste the past 100 posts of yours and we'll compare them to mine? I'll close my account if yours is fewer than mine in insults. Problem really is you don't have a registered account so your crap is har to track. My crap is not.
GO AHEAD I got nothing to hide but knowing you youll edit what I say to try to discredit me-and believe I will check them for accuracy so you wont try any tricks.

District of Columbia

#2809 Jun 24, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>GO AHEAD I got nothing to hide but knowing you youll edit what I say to try to discredit me-and believe I will check them for accuracy so you wont try any tricks.
Paranoid much, mike?
Solid

Chicago, IL

#2810 Jun 24, 2013
As stupid as obama looks now and your talking about mike..
Piggy

Statham, GA

#2811 Jun 24, 2013
Solid wrote:
As stupid as obama looks now and your talking about mike..
I'm almost naked. Oink Oink
Solid

Chicago, IL

#2812 Jun 26, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm almost naked. Oink Oink
Hey Piggy,
You know your a twisted bast ard right Hahaha
Hope you have a good time on vacation..
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2813 Jun 26, 2013
If you guys want him removed better look up the procedures for removal from office or better still check the impeachment of BILL CLINTON because you got to go by the rules set down in the constitution.
Piggy

Statham, GA

#2814 Jun 26, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Piggy,
You know your a twisted bast ard right Hahaha
Hope you have a good time on vacation..
Yeah, I know. I have issues. Oink Oink

Thank you, I'm leaving Friday afternoon.

“I Know All”

Since: Apr 13

Buffed A Low, In New York

#2815 Jun 28, 2013
Greased Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, your at the top of being an ignorant toothless hillbilly.
Oink, Oink.
You are or you're, but not your! And they say pigs are smart. Too much mikey in you?
Serrano Red

United States

#2816 Jun 28, 2013
mike wrote:
If you guys want him removed better look up the procedures for removal from office or better still check the impeachment of BILL CLINTON because you got to go by the rules set down in the constitution.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT
Solid

Versailles, KY

#2817 Jun 29, 2013
mike wrote:
is that the same constitution that obama keeps trying to pizz on
Solid

Versailles, KY

#2818 Jun 29, 2013
Anymore I like obama in office, the retarded stuff he does is better than anything on TV ( sideshow obama )
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2819 Jun 29, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT
Its in the constution STUPID-you know the document that you defend so zealously try reading it...
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2820 Jun 29, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>is that the same constitution that obama keeps trying to pizz on
Its the one that BONE BOY wants to see destroyed as he claimed in an earlier post.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#2821 Jun 29, 2013
How is that impeachment working out for you loser birthers?
Serrano Red

United States

#2822 Jun 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Its in the constution STUPID-you know the document that you defend so zealously try reading it...
mike why are you queer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IRS vows to finally stop targeting tea par... 22 hr target 2
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Aug 24 Tammy Fayes doghouse 108
News Liz Cheney's Wyoming campaign backed by big nam... Aug 15 Maggie Gallaghers... 25
News GOP tries to move beyond 'week from hell' Aug 9 Synque 23
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Aug 3 WasteWater 117
News Koch bros.-backed group selling immigration ref... (Jun '14) Aug 3 Ryans VP campaign... 10
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Aug 2 Marla Maples jr 49
More from around the web