Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2535 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

mike

United States

#2628 Mar 28, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
obama is a treasonous traitor and those who support him are guilty of pure, unadulterated ignorance!
All of you should leave the USA immediately!
Thank you, and good riddance!
YOU GO FIRST after all your one those nazis who want to fill up your concentration camps dont yoy..
mike

United States

#2629 Mar 28, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have and you just keep saying show me, show me, show me. You from Missouri?
I was but as i said show me your proof or shut up..

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2630 Mar 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>YOU GO FIRST after all your one those nazis who want to fill up your concentration camps dont yoy..
you're not your
Nazi's not nazis
don't not dont
you not yoy

Just more proof you're not American. Nineteen words and four misspelled. Ms piggy is a teacher and I bet she'd give you an 'F' for such horrible writing.

Were you one of those kids that wore the tee shirt to school that said "BUGGER" across the front of it?
Piggy

Statham, GA

#2631 Mar 28, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the complement. I wish I had 1/10th of her intelligence.
So Loongan is an idiot and you wish you had a 1/10 her intelligence? Too funny. Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee.

What make this even more comical is you are Loongan. LMPAO.
Piggy

Statham, GA

#2632 Mar 28, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>How so? I should think you Obamaites would start feeling the heat, considering all the animosity many are feeling about the black man in the White House. Anyone who can uphold Obama after all he has done to bring our country to its knees has a serious problem.
Spoken like the true racist you are. Obama is president and he's black. Get over it you old cow.

Christian my porky A$S. You're not even close.

Gawd hate conservatives.

Oink Oink

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2633 Mar 28, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the true racist you are. Obama is president and he's black. Get over it you old cow.
Gawd hate conservatives.
Oink Oink
Do you ever get a fact correct? Obama is bi-racial-he's both black and white in equal amounts; so I suppose we would be correct in calling him either white or black, even though his heart is definitely black.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2634 Mar 28, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
So Loongan is an idiot and you wish you had a 1/10 her intelligence? Too funny. Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee.
What make this even more comical is you are Loongan. LMPAO.
I'm not sure you even have an IQ. I don't believe the researchers in the medical profession have ever evaluated the brain of a pig.

District of Columbia

#2635 Mar 28, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd hate conservatives.
Oink Oink
He's your president. To many of us, he's a piece of shit. And he's only half black. But he's 100% a piece of shit!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2636 Mar 28, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not your
Nazi's not nazis
don't not dont
you not yoy
Just more proof you're not American. Nineteen words and four misspelled. Ms piggy is a teacher and I bet she'd give you an 'F' for such horrible writing.
Were you one of those kids that wore the tee shirt to school that said "BUGGER" across the front of it?
Typical-you play this little game of yours when you can refute or come up with a coherent answer to a question somebody asks you...

District of Columbia

#2637 Mar 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Typical-you play this little game of yours when you can refute or come up with a coherent answer to a question somebody asks you...
I'll let you in on a little secret, mikey. It is a game, but your spelling and sentence structure is improving. By the way, did you know you can be tried, convicted, and sentenced for impersonating an officer under the UCMJ, Article 134?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2638 Mar 28, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you in on a little secret, mikey. It is a game, but your spelling and sentence structure is improving. By the way, did you know you can be tried, convicted, and sentenced for impersonating an officer under the UCMJ, Article 134?
If your so certain im a phoney go to the JAG and file charges-but remeber this if you cant make it stick i can file charges on you and believe me ill make them stick..
Teaman

Abingdon, VA

#2639 Mar 28, 2013
Obama is pushing for a federal background check. Where is his?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2640 Mar 28, 2013
Teaman wrote:
Obama is pushing for a federal background check. Where is his?
ON GUN PURCHASES STUPID quit trying to edit something to suit you...

Since: Jan 11

Abingdon, VA

#2641 Mar 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>ON GUN PURCHASES STUPID quit trying to edit something to suit you...
I would say he has his finger on a lot of guns. He's the commander-in-chief of the military and has the FBI, ATF, CIA, Homeland Security at his disposal, stupid. Notice how I used a comma and an apostrophe, stupid, Sir.

District of Columbia

#2642 Mar 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>If your so certain im a phoney go to the JAG and file charges-but remeber this if you cant make it stick i can file charges on you and believe me ill make them stick..
Actually you can't prefer charges against me or anyone else just because charges were preferred against you. Federal law protects individuals reporting criminals such as yourself!

All I'm telling you is your claim to be a retired military colonel better be true. That's no gray area and now you know it.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2643 Mar 28, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you can't prefer charges against me or anyone else just because charges were preferred against you. Federal law protects individuals reporting criminals such as yourself!
All I'm telling you is your claim to be a retired military colonel better be true. That's no gray area and now you know it.
File the charges and every post will be made public to the board-and you maybe up on charges of mutiny so go ahead..

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#2644 Mar 28, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
obama is a treasonous traitor and those who support him are guilty of pure, unadulterated ignorance!
All of you should leave the USA immediately!
Thank you, and good riddance!
Well I am not going anywhere and there isn't one of you cowardly fascist on Topix who has the balls to do anything about it.
Teaman

Abingdon, VA

#2645 Mar 28, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am not going anywhere and there isn't one of you cowardly fascist on Topix who has the balls to do anything about it.
1. FASCISM

The only official definition of Fascism comes from Benito Mussolini, the founder of fascism, in which he outlines three principles of a fascist philosophy.
1."Everything in the state". The Government is supreme and the country is all-encompasing, and all within it must conform to the ruling body, often a dictator.
2."Nothing outside the state". The country must grow and the implied goal of any fascist nation is to rule the world, and have every human submit to the government.
3."Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong. If you do not agree with the government, you cannot be allowed to live and taint the minds of the rest of the good citizens.

The democrats are working on that dictator part. We're getting close.
Dr Pig

Statham, GA

#2646 Mar 28, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure you even have an IQ. I don't believe the researchers in the medical profession have ever evaluated the brain of a pig.
Actually Pigs are very similar to humans and very intelligent for an animal.

Now here's another fun fact for ya, you racist KKK old cow. A true Christian would not be on Topix arguing with a Pig. Now ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?" Jesus would do the exact opposite of what you do. If there is a heaven and hell, you'll be burning in hell for all of eternity for using Gawd's name to excuse you hatred and bigotry.

Oink Oink

District of Columbia

#2647 Mar 28, 2013
Dr Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Pigs are very similar to humans and very intelligent for an animal.
Now here's another fun fact for ya, you racist KKK old cow. A true Christian would not be on Topix arguing with a Pig. Now ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?" Jesus would do the exact opposite of what you do. If there is a heaven and hell, you'll be burning in hell for all of eternity for using Gawd's name to excuse you hatred and bigotry.
Oink Oink
You dumb moron! You're starting to make mikey look like a genius posting crap like this. Even his cobbled words shows he has the BALLS to take a stance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An Immigrant's Perspective (Apr '14) Mon Know it all 6
News Our Coming Mega-Drought (Oct '10) Jun 24 Earthling-1 85
News Bachmann flip-flops on remark hurricane was sig... (Sep '11) Jun 1 Big Bad John Roberts 2
News Are Donald Trump supporters gullible? May 29 Three Psyche 1
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) May '16 Atheist ordo Secl... 71
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) May '16 Samuel Clemens jr 46
News Facebook's Zuckerberg meets with conservatives May '16 Retired SOF 10
More from around the web