Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Full story: ABC News 2,532
Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November. Full Story
Freedom

Lexington, KY

#2481 Feb 23, 2013
Impeachment I say run him out of this country by any means possible and that being easy on him
Having resecpt for the title held impeachment is good
But as a person destroying this country and upholding terrorist and lying to the people and covering up terrorist activity to win we should be asking for the death penalty
mike

United States

#2482 Feb 23, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Impeachment I say run him out of this country by any means possible and that being easy on him
Having resecpt for the title held impeachment is good
But as a person destroying this country and upholding terrorist and lying to the people and covering up terrorist activity to win we should be asking for the death penalty
You never got out of the third grade did you.You spout impeach him but like so many fools you have nothing to back it up but your hatred of the man and its not enough so grow up lunkhead...
Freedom

Lexington, KY

#2483 Feb 23, 2013
Mike your retard your on the last page out of 110 try reading some times insted of running your mouth an you way learn something
mike

United States

#2484 Feb 23, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Mike your retard your on the last page out of 110 try reading some times insted of running your mouth an you way learn something
SAYS WHO are you some sort of expert on the constitution and if you dont me running my mouth then come down here and make me shut up-if your man enough...
Obama People R Racists

United States

#2485 Feb 24, 2013
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones wrote:
I say impeach the Tea Party.
Who cares what you say. All of you Obama supporters are nuts.
Anonymous

United States

#2486 Feb 25, 2013
Touring foreign countries and bad mouthing
America on that foreign soil is plenty to impeach
That piece of crap.
Freedom

Nicholasville, KY

#2487 Feb 26, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>SAYS WHO are you some sort of expert on the constitution and if you dont me running my mouth then come down here and make me shut up-if your man enough...
what ( if you don't me ruining my mouth ) and you made a comment about education hahaha and now you're crying about ( come make me shut up ) haha your a joke but i wil keep on answering you so this can stay at the top of the page hahaha get a job and move out of your granny's basement You sorry freeloader
Freedom

Nicholasville, KY

#2488 Feb 26, 2013
What does sperm and demicrats have in common?
Only one in a million work !
dpandproudofit

Morristown, TN

#2489 Feb 26, 2013
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
Once the right retakes the house and I'm optimistic the senate as well we can start investigating all the corruption that's been robbing us blind. If there happens to be any republicans scurry out from any of the rocks we turn over. Their asses can go too! Then maybe we can have some REAL TRANSPARENTCY! As much as I would like to see him be impeached. I don't believe it will happen. UNLESS we can prove his not ligit.
If you look to the right you will find it......
dpandproudofit

Morristown, TN

#2490 Feb 26, 2013
Freedom wrote:
What does sperm and demicrats have in common?
Only one in a million work !
that would be the reps and teabaggers
dpandproudofit

Morristown, TN

#2491 Feb 26, 2013
destroyerofworlds wrote:
Touring foreign countries and bad mouthing
America on that foreign soil is plenty to impeach
That piece of crap.
I just love him
Freedom

Nicholasville, KY

#2492 Feb 27, 2013
I like keeping this post up front
May God bless you , your freedom and your guns
Hillbilly

United States

#2493 Mar 1, 2013
This looks good at the top
mike

Cynthiana, KY

#2494 Mar 3, 2013
Impeach Obama and major cities in the US will burn. Hide and watch.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2495 Mar 3, 2013
mike wrote:
Impeach Obama and major cities in the US will burn. Hide and watch.
They may try to retaliate, some of us stand at the ready and will shoot to kill the hoodlums!
fihid

Pittsburgh, PA

#2496 Mar 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Whats the Beef? Kenyan!
mike

Cynthiana, KY

#2497 Mar 4, 2013
The reason Obama is so sympathetic to illegals, he himself is one.

District of Columbia

#2498 Mar 4, 2013
mike wrote:
The reason Obama is so sympathetic to illegals, he himself is one.
Exactly!
mike

United States

#2499 Mar 5, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
BUT can you prove it..

District of Columbia

#2500 Mar 5, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>BUT can you prove it..
When obama realized his citizenship, his team undertook the most extensive cover up in history. Driving records, birth records, school records, college records all sealed. No public record exist on obama. Why?

No other president ever did this. Ever.

His college applications sealed? Really?

You remember Sheriff Arpaio, who has no bone in the political fight at all, examined the scant documents the white house released. And determined the long form birth certificate to be a fake.

So, in short, it's been proven, just not taken seriously by liberals who care less about the sovereignty of the country!

And that makes you a conspirator and guilty of treason for supporting him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 41 min colemanfloridadaddy 12,321
Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Mon Swedenforever 25
Letter: Fiscally conservative and voting for Me... Oct 19 Missing 3rd High ... 5
Tea Party pushing for Florida to step up solar ... Oct 19 Solarman 3
Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays Oct 15 foster 62
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Oct 15 Swedenforever 27
Behind The New Tea Party Patriots Illegal Immig... Oct 11 ronnie 3

Tea Party People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE