Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2533 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

mike

United States

#2460 Jan 16, 2013
Face Facts Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They took an oath to uphold the supreme law of the land and yes if Obama circumvents the second Amendment he is liable for impeachment.
You would think that at a minimum those gangsters would have lost their jobs just because of all their dishonesty. Nope the idiots vote their leader back in.
It really is a disgrace to have all these misfits in such high positions of our government. A complete disgrace.
Its really a shame that we have a misfit here trying to start something he cant finish..
Brohime

United States

#2461 Jan 16, 2013
Valerie plame outed herself with interviews
And posing for covers looking like I Spy....
Face Facts Face Reality

Aniwa, WI

#2462 Jan 16, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Its really a shame that we have a misfit here trying to start something he cant finish..
That's a very good point. So why is it that you poked your head up and even attempt it?
mike

Crossville, TN

#2464 Jan 16, 2013
hroogla wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=P8TX2e9WV7 E ……
Texas Congressman steps to deport Obama out of here
Another nutty notion from a right winger...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2465 Jan 16, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Another nutty notion from a right winger...
According to Mike's logic (or lack thereof), it's nutty to remove a man from office who has lied, decieved the American public, gone on an international apologize for America tour, and has now made 23 executive orders circumventing the 2nd Amendment.

IMPEACH BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA! We will keep our guns and ammo! We will keep our Bibles and traditional moral values! We will keep our hard earned money! All of you folks who voted to reelect this jerk, TAKE YOUR ANTI-AMERICAN CHANGE AND ANTI-AMERICAN PRESIDENT OUT OF HERE!
Brohime

United States

#2466 Jan 16, 2013
That apology tour was the first sign of things to
Come......WTF happened? And remember him
Licking the saudi kings nut sac.
And dont forget him telling russia....dont worry...
After the election bama can be free to bring
The crisco and bend over for the mighty shirtless
Putin.
hroogla

Rochester, PA

#2467 Jan 16, 2013
Face it Mike Obama is has gave a pay raise to Congress
which is a Federal Budget Cut,,Gave COLA at Election Time 2012 just for vote support? Then? Raise Tax after Obama
won Election 2013.Now Guns are Harmless and the Laws are fine,Hey """Ban STD's""" ok? theres no Law to stop a person from obtaining a Fire arm legally or Illegally for a illegal purpose.
The Gun is Harmless you see?

Stay Armed,I will Stay Armed myself,Obama must go and I support impeachment of Obama
Muddy

East Stone Gap, VA

#2469 Feb 5, 2013
I am awake wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Tried for Treason is far more fitting.
Nah...if neo-con Bush43 and neo-FASCIST Reagan were not impeached for their many crimes....what exctly would Obama be impeached for?
sexsex

Pittsburgh, PA

#2470 Feb 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Lets party lets impeach
me again

Cynthiana, KY

#2471 Feb 19, 2013
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>Nah...if neo-con Bush43 and neo-FASCIST Reagan were not impeached for their many crimes....what exctly would Obama be impeached for?
For not protecting Americans in Benghazi

For sell arms to Mexican cartels

For stealing votes

For wasting tax payers money

For election fraud, ie, non American

For supporting terrorism.
mike

United States

#2472 Feb 19, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Mike's logic (or lack thereof), it's nutty to remove a man from office who has lied, decieved the American public, gone on an international apologize for America tour, and has now made 23 executive orders circumventing the 2nd Amendment.
IMPEACH BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA! We will keep our guns and ammo! We will keep our Bibles and traditional moral values! We will keep our hard earned money! All of you folks who voted to reelect this jerk, TAKE YOUR ANTI-AMERICAN CHANGE AND ANTI-AMERICAN PRESIDENT OUT OF HERE!
Opinion is one thing so paranoia however PROOF is quite another-thats why the constitution has procedures to protect the president from removal because somebody doesnt like what he does so check under the words HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMINORS and maybe youll learn something..
me again

Cynthiana, KY

#2473 Feb 19, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Opinion is one thing so paranoia however PROOF is quite another-thats why the constitution has procedures to protect the president from removal because somebody doesnt like what he does so check under the words HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMINORS and maybe youll learn something..
In his conduct of the office of President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has usurped the exclusive power of Congress to initiate war under Article I, section 8, clause 11 of the United States Constitution by unilaterally commencing war against the Republic of Libya on March 19, 2011, declaring that Congress is powerless to constrain his conduct of the war, and claiming authority in the future to commence war unilaterally to advance whatever he ordains is in the national interest. By so doing and declaring, Barack Hussein Obama has mocked the rule of law, endangered the very existence of the Republic and the liberties of the people, and perpetrated an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor as hereinafter elaborated.
mike

United States

#2474 Feb 20, 2013
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
In his conduct of the office of President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has usurped the exclusive power of Congress to initiate war under Article I, section 8, clause 11 of the United States Constitution by unilaterally commencing war against the Republic of Libya on March 19, 2011, declaring that Congress is powerless to constrain his conduct of the war, and claiming authority in the future to commence war unilaterally to advance whatever he ordains is in the national interest. By so doing and declaring, Barack Hussein Obama has mocked the rule of law, endangered the very existence of the Republic and the liberties of the people, and perpetrated an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor as hereinafter elaborated.
Take that accustion to congress and see how far yu get..

Since: Jun 11

Houston, TX

#2476 Feb 21, 2013
BEATING A DEAD-HORSE BRIGADE:
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Take that accustion to congress and see how far yu get..
Mike, I don’t know whether to be impressed or dismayed that you are still here, engaging with mentally ossified ideologues.

Keep up the good fight. More power to ya’!

Regards from deep in the Heart,
<em>(($; -)}</em>
Gozo!
mike

Crossville, TN

#2477 Feb 21, 2013
Gozo Posts wrote:
BEATING A DEAD-HORSE BRIGADE:
<quoted text>
Mike, I don’t know whether to be impressed or dismayed that you are still here, engaging with mentally ossified ideologues.
Keep up the good fight. More power to ya’!
Regards from deep in the Heart,
<em>(($; -)}</em>
Gozo!
OH i enjoy it everytime they come up with these looney notions they make me look good-besides i got to be entertained somehow..
Black American

Lexington, KY

#2478 Feb 22, 2013
Nobody can win talking about Obama
The right side would by far be the better bet for this country
But the left side is getting one heck of a free ride and when it comes to making the lower class love you free is the best way as you all have seen the left side does not watch the news nor do they follow politics if they did we would not be on here

May God bless you all
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#2479 Feb 22, 2013
I say impeach the Tea Party.
oh brother

Cynthiana, KY

#2480 Feb 22, 2013
Black American wrote:
Nobody can win talking about Obama
The right side would by far be the better bet for this country
But the left side is getting one heck of a free ride and when it comes to making the lower class love you free is the best way as you all have seen the left side does not watch the news nor do they follow politics if they did we would not be on here

May God bless you all
Amen
Freedom

Lexington, KY

#2481 Feb 23, 2013
Impeachment I say run him out of this country by any means possible and that being easy on him
Having resecpt for the title held impeachment is good
But as a person destroying this country and upholding terrorist and lying to the people and covering up terrorist activity to win we should be asking for the death penalty
mike

United States

#2482 Feb 23, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Impeachment I say run him out of this country by any means possible and that being easy on him
Having resecpt for the title held impeachment is good
But as a person destroying this country and upholding terrorist and lying to the people and covering up terrorist activity to win we should be asking for the death penalty
You never got out of the third grade did you.You spout impeach him but like so many fools you have nothing to back it up but your hatred of the man and its not enough so grow up lunkhead...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Party affiliate FreedomWorks refocuses, cha... May 26 Who guessed it 39
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) May 26 Former republican 76
News Sarah Palin says she wants to run for president... May 25 New Perspective 3
News Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) May 18 barefoot2626 12,486
News Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) May 13 Swedenforever 639
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) May 13 swedenforever 37
News Sarah Palin Too Toxic for 2016? May 12 Tazo 3
More from around the web