Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2540 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2440 Dec 18, 2012
Brohime, I rest my case. Psycotic, insecure and murderously violent. And you're probably allowed by the government to own a gun. That's wherein the problem lies. It ain't the guns, it's folks like you.
Demoncrat Liars

Rochelle, IL

#2441 Dec 18, 2012
reeldeel wrote:
I've visited the tea party websites and read their agendas. I used to think obama was the destroyer of American principles.
I now realize the tea party has exactly the same agenda, destroy America. But while the liberals are annoying and unreasonble, their most violent actions is chaining themselves to trees and destroying construction equipment at night.
The tea party on the other hand is proud of it's talk of killing illegal immigrants with machine gun nests, poison gas and landmines and other violent tendencies. and it's behind-the-curtain racial purity syndrome, like another well known historic figure.
I'll deal with the annoying liberals. The psychotic tea party? You're done in America.
Who you trying to kid? You voted for Obama the first time and you voted for him again this time.
You lying sack of $hiit.
You're nuts.
Demoncrat Liars

Rochelle, IL

#2442 Dec 18, 2012
Brohime wrote:
I have never heard any tea party folks talking
About killing illegals.....and land mines....both
Of which are excellent ideas....i always thought
That patriots should site in their deer rifles at
The border....and we should route power lines
Through the border fences....and stock the rio
Grande with paranhas and crocodiles.....
Oh sure.
mike

Crossville, TN

#2443 Dec 18, 2012
reeldeel wrote:
Brohime, I rest my case. Psycotic, insecure and murderously violent. And you're probably allowed by the government to own a gun. That's wherein the problem lies. It ain't the guns, it's folks like you.
Your right thats why this country needs to make sure psychos like slugnutty brohim doesnt get hold of them..
Smokin Joe

Brightwaters, NY

#2444 Dec 19, 2012
tea party wrote:
trying sweet ice cold tea .aint it good.
http://i.imgur.com/ICCa5.jpg

I think Boston Tea Baggers would be a great name for a team!
Brohime

United States

#2445 Dec 19, 2012
When our government refuses to control the
Border....the citizenry should. Mexicans shoot
Across at us all the time....they come across and
Rob...rape....and murder at will. I just think it
Would be a good place to sight in our rifles...and
Maybe they would stay in mexico. I dont break the law....i am a warrior too smart to waste my
Life protecting the Iraq or Afghani border while
Our own country goes to hell. I will fight...and i
Will kill my enemies when the civl war starts.
mike

United States

#2446 Dec 19, 2012
Brohime wrote:
When our government refuses to control the
Border....the citizenry should. Mexicans shoot
Across at us all the time....they come across and
Rob...rape....and murder at will. I just think it
Would be a good place to sight in our rifles...and
Maybe they would stay in mexico. I dont break the law....i am a warrior too smart to waste my
Life protecting the Iraq or Afghani border while
Our own country goes to hell. I will fight...and i
Will kill my enemies when the civl war starts.
Sounds to me your a loudmouth wimp who couldnt tell which end of a gun to use so when you answer this do without your mumbo jumbo..
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#2447 Dec 19, 2012
I am against the 5% what we called TP, they do not like Jews. That is why most Jews are liberals, we are inclusive not exclusive. Make money not violence.
Brohime

Twin Falls, ID

#2448 Dec 22, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me your a loudmouth wimp who couldnt tell which end of a gun to use so when you answer this do without your mumbo jumbo..
Whatever mike the dyke.....i have owned guns
Since i was 8.....shotguns...rifles...pist ols...
Im sure i could out draw you....and out shoot you
And i dont needca gun to take you....so blow....
Fruitcake

Ashburn, VA

#2449 Dec 22, 2012
Brohime wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely reply to you because you're nuts.

Dude you are the poster boy for gun control.
Brohime

Twin Falls, ID

#2450 Dec 22, 2012
Never harmed anyone in my life....and dont
Change my pseudonym to fool people into
Thinking others agree with me.
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

#2451 Dec 23, 2012
Brohime wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your back
http://imgur.com/k4gDW
mike

United States

#2452 Dec 23, 2012
Brohime wrote:
<quoted text>
Note how he resorts to cheap shots about my sexualty proves to me that hes addleminded and most likely a midget..
Brohime

United States

#2453 Dec 23, 2012
What? You prejudiced against short people?
I believe that as long as we gonna bean count
While picking a president....it should have been
A white midgets turn.....then a white female...on
To a male american indian....it was not black
Mans turn for another 50 years. Im six feet sucka.
You the mental midget....
mike

United States

#2454 Dec 24, 2012
Brohime wrote:
What? You prejudiced against short people?
I believe that as long as we gonna bean count
While picking a president....it should have been
A white midgets turn.....then a white female...on
To a male american indian....it was not black
Mans turn for another 50 years. Im six feet sucka.
You the mental midget....
You might be six feet tall but your six inches tall in the IQ area..
Smokin Joe

Farmingdale, NY

#2455 Dec 26, 2012
You know you are a teabagger when...

you didn't get mad when you found out about domestic wiretapping.

you didn't get mad with bush's Katrina epic fail.

you didn't get mad when Rove and Scooter Libby outed a CIA agent working on Iran's WMD program.

you didn't get mad when bush was holding hands with the Saudi Prince.

you didn't get mad when it was found bush didn't finish his National Guard duty.

you didn't get mad when you found out bush snorted cocain and was a known alcoholic.

you didn't get mad when they changed the color alert to get you to the polls or ignore bad press about 9/11 investigation.

you didn't get mad when they melted all the steel from 9/11 within 2 months

you didn't get mad when halliburton over changed the government.

you didn't get mad when halliburton killed US troops because of outsourcing the shower installation to the lowest bidder.

you didn't get mad when halliburton fed our troops food riddled with rounds from a road side attack, instead of throwing it away and taking a loss.

you DID get mad when you believe what people tell you about the boogie man.

you DID get mad when you found out Obama likes Mustard on his hamburger instead of Ketchup.

you Did get mad when you found out Obama has "Czars" in his administration, something your beloved Reagen started and are only in name.. "NO they are not given land your fucking retards"

you did get mad when they told you Obama would take away your guns, now the companies which make ammo and guns see record profits.

you did get mad about Obama's father and Health care reform, now goldline has seen record profits.

You did get mad when Beck and Palin tell you Obama's palling around with terrorist but yet find yourself wanted to blow up the government just like the Weathermen and Ayers.
Face Facts Face Reality

Genoa, IL

#2456 Jan 15, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
you didn't get mad when Rove and Scooter Libby outed a CIA agent working on Iran's WMD program.
you didn't get mad when it was found bush didn't finish his National Guard duty.
you didn't get mad when you found out bush snorted cocain and was a known alcoholic.
you didn't get mad when they changed the color alert to get you to the polls or ignore bad press about 9/11 investigation.
you didn't get mad when halliburton killed US troops because of outsourcing the shower installation to the lowest bidder.
you didn't get mad when halliburton fed our troops food riddled with rounds from a road side attack, instead of throwing it away and taking a loss.
you DID get mad when you found out Obama likes Mustard on his hamburger instead of Ketchup.
you Did get mad when you found out Obama has "Czars" in his administration, something your beloved Reagen started and are only in name.. "NO they are not given land your fucking retards"
you did get mad when they told you Obama would take away your guns, now the companies which make ammo and guns see record profits.
you did get mad about Obama's father and Health care reform, now goldline has seen record profits.
You did get mad when Beck and Palin tell you Obama's palling around with terrorist but yet find yourself wanted to blow up the government just like the Weathermen and Ayers.
You know your a retarded Obama voter when you post things like you just posted but you didn't notice the last four years of lies by Obama and all of his slanderous supporters.
You are more than just mad...you are completely out of your mind. You are in denial of reality.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2457 Jan 15, 2013
Tea Partiers are actually split on some of the issues Smokin Joe lists. This goes to show just how uninformed anti-tea party people are. Obviously, Smokin Joe never heard of Ron Paul, the founder of the Tea Party Movement. Well, he heard about him but apparently doesn't know his views on the issues. Obviously, he is not informed about the Patriot Movement, Alex Jones, or the Genesis Communications Network.

Notice also how many mispelled words there are in Smokin Joe's diatribe? And why does he have to resort to using profanity?

Face Facts Face Reality, you are correct! Obama's supporters have brainwashed themselves with liberal media double speech. They fail to see all the flaws of Obama's economic policies: high unemployment, record deficits, you name it. Yes, Smokin Joe and his friends are in denial!

That all being said, if obama circumvents the Second Amendment, he is liable for impeachment!
Face Facts Face Reality

Genoa, IL

#2458 Jan 15, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
Tea Partiers are actually split on some of the issues Smokin Joe lists. This goes to show just how uninformed anti-tea party people are. Obviously, Smokin Joe never heard of Ron Paul, the founder of the Tea Party Movement. Well, he heard about him but apparently doesn't know his views on the issues. Obviously, he is not informed about the Patriot Movement, Alex Jones, or the Genesis Communications Network.
Notice also how many mispelled words there are in Smokin Joe's diatribe? And why does he have to resort to using profanity?
Face Facts Face Reality, you are correct! Obama's supporters have brainwashed themselves with liberal media double speech. They fail to see all the flaws of Obama's economic policies: high unemployment, record deficits, you name it. Yes, Smokin Joe and his friends are in denial!
That all being said, if obama circumvents the Second Amendment, he is liable for impeachment!
They took an oath to uphold the supreme law of the land and yes if Obama circumvents the second Amendment he is liable for impeachment.
You would think that at a minimum those gangsters would have lost their jobs just because of all their dishonesty. Nope the idiots vote their leader back in.
It really is a disgrace to have all these misfits in such high positions of our government. A complete disgrace.
Barry O

Duluth, GA

#2459 Jan 15, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:

I must be a tea bagger. Never been to a rally, but going now. Hell I thought Valerie Plame only made coffee at the CIA. What's to out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz: 'Voters Would Be Astonished' To Know ... Jul 2 Shinichiro Takizawa 58
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Jul 1 Southern White man 38
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... Jun 25 Miss Id 1
News Cantor's fall still haunts lawmakers Jun 24 wild child 1
News MS-Sen: Thad Cochran's (R) Tea Party Challenger... (Oct '13) Jun 22 swedenforever 2
News Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Jun 21 VN Vet 12,512
News Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) Jun 5 swedenforever 640
More from around the web