Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Full story: ABC News 2,532
Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November. Full Story

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2414 Dec 4, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
Judge Rejects Law Suit From Self-Proclaimed "Birther Queen" Orly Taitz:“You Should Know That Evidence Is Not Stuff Printed From the Internet”
Taitz filed a lawsuit on behalf of Captain Connie Rhodes, US Army physician. In this lawsuit she claimed that Rhodes does not wish to deploy to Iraq, as Obama is not the president and so there is no chain of command. The judge threw it out, saying "you did not seem to have an issue taking orders from him while on American soil". Taitz then filed an motion to stay the deployment, saying the judge is guilty of treason (and not even just light treason) for backing Obama's dictatorship. The Judge was less than pleased and ordered her to show cause for not getting a $10,000 penalty for abusing the legal system. Her cause was "you are a traitor and backing an Obama coup" (paraphrased), which I believe was not sufficient. Meanwhile, Rhodes sent a letter in saying that Taitz was not her attorney, and had filed the lawsuit without her knowledge or consent. Taitz says this is a lie and she is being pressured by Obama's regime under threat of....something! As a result of this letter, Taitz was given $20,000 in penalties for gross misconduct, rather than $10,000. And I believe Rhodes has filed a complaint with the Bar association. I don't know what's come of that, but filing lawsuits without permission, especially ones that damage the reputation of the plaintiff, is very bad.
She appealed the judgement, again citing treason on behalf of the judge, as well as coercion from the "Obama regime" and saying Obama has pressured the judge into silencing her. The 11th circuit affirmed the decision. She appealed to the SCOTUS. Associate Justice Thomas declined it without comment, and without referring it to the full court. She challenged the SCOTUS! She demanded to see the original paperwork to verify that Thomas really did sign it. A lien was put on her property due to refusal to pay, and she did the Trump maneuver "I will pay just as soon as the SCOTUS provides the original documentation and proves to my satisfaction that it was signed legally" (paraphrased to match Trump's phrasing). She refiled an appeal with the SCOTUS with Associate Justice Alito, and it was again declined without comment.
It's gone downhill from there. She's now repeating the "stolen SSN" thing off the internet: that Obama's number actually belongs to some 80 year old war vet from, I don't know, Kentucky, or some such nonsense. And that Obama isn't even his name. She's one step away from accusing him of being a space lizard changeling here to weaken Earth's defenses before the invasion.
Who really has that much time to dedicate to such complete and utter bull$hit!!! Sad and comical
mike

United States

#2415 Dec 4, 2012
gsdtrainer757 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who really has that much time to dedicate to such complete and utter bull$hit!!! Sad and comical
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT//You people stoop to lies and evasion to tell your side.TAITZS abuses the system has done so for years chasing windmills she lost big in her bid for the senate and now she hides behind the very freedoms we guarntee to abuse it..

Location hidden

#2416 Dec 4, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT//You people stoop to lies and evasion to tell your side.TAITZS abuses the system has done so for years chasing windmills she lost big in her bid for the senate and now she hides behind the very freedoms we guarntee to abuse it..
/QUOTE]
Hey man I was going with your assessment of what you said earlier about the topic. That's what I call a waste. A waste of space and air. The first jackass who didn't want to follow the CinC in time of war got shot.
The original claimant is lucky that dust happen to him
mike

United States

#2418 Dec 7, 2012
Jew hating Brit wrote:
U must say how I laughed back on 9/11 the Jew.S.A thought itself untouchable and the more dead IRA supporting NYPD pigs the better, so funny
Your a worthless little twit you are.My late mother whose also a brit would find you vulgar and insulting...
mike

Crossville, TN

#2420 Dec 7, 2012
Jew hating Brit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not expecting to win a popularity contest with my views, but there you go , fcuk the NYPD's dead "heroes" they were terrorist supporting plastic paddy scum back in the day ! Now where's my Al Q collecting tin?.
Sounds like somebody who gets plasterd at the local pub.All your trying to do is get attention-the wrong kind.Those firefighters aer HEREOS unlike you who does nothing with your life and i like to see you say that to firefighters in NYC especially those who lost their buddies and let see you walk out of there alive bu you wont beacuse like a lot of people on topix are good at shooting your mouth off but are cowards when theyre challenged face to face.Have a good time worshiping HITLER because the world has no time for a loser like you..
tea party

Dothan, AL

#2421 Dec 7, 2012
trying sweet ice cold tea .aint it good.
Smokin Joe

Wantagh, NY

#2422 Dec 7, 2012
tea party

Dothan, AL

#2423 Dec 11, 2012
they messed up just about everthing they maybe could. hope your ice sweet tea is good .we drink only coffee.
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#2424 Dec 12, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … Obama at Work?
mike

United States

#2426 Dec 12, 2012
King Obama wrote:
Obama just won his second election by landslide, these tea party losers can't win a scratch off lotto ticket.
Seriously, if these fat old dix could even become mayor of their slum towns they might have a case.
Otherwise - Long live King Obama - Keeping the throne warm for Queen Hillary 2016.
I
TEA PARTIERS cant pick the winner of a one horse race..
tea party cant see

Dothan, AL

#2427 Dec 12, 2012
you tea party can not see a flying u f o if it landed on your nose.try some ice cold sweet tea remember to put the tea bags in the pot.
Jew hating Brit

London, UK

#2428 Dec 13, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like somebody who gets plasterd at the local pub.All your trying to do is get attention-the wrong kind.Those firefighters aer HEREOS unlike you who does nothing with your life and i like to see you say that to firefighters in NYC especially those who lost their buddies and let see you walk out of there alive bu you wont beacuse like a lot of people on topix are good at shooting your mouth off but are cowards when theyre challenged face to face.Have a good time worshiping HITLER because the world has no time for a loser like you..
I never even mentioned the firemen, only those IRA supporting dead pigs of the NYPD, of course I'm not going to stand up in NY and say that!, you have a tenuous grip on reality I think
mike

United States

#2429 Dec 13, 2012
Jew hating Brit wrote:
<quoted text>
I never even mentioned the firemen, only those IRA supporting dead pigs of the NYPD, of course I'm not going to stand up in NY and say that!, you have a tenuous grip on reality I think
More than i can say for you lost it a long time ago.Whats with still fighting the war i see.Must have been some effort to pull your head out of the sauce to respond..as for your opinions on NYFD well you are a coward your kind usually are talk big on topix but cant do it face to face even thugs in NYC think those cops and firefighters who died that day are hereos..

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#2430 Dec 16, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no scenario in which Romney would win. He lost by over 100 electoral votes. That's a SLAUGHTER.
Christi could have come out in support of Romney and Romney STILL wouldn't have carried the battle ground states.
The ARCH conservatives didn't vote for me because he wasn't Christian enough. The moderates didn't vote for him because his rhetoric during the primaries was ridiculous.
The GOP is split down the middle and needs to be broken into two parties. Let the Tea Partiers have their anti-education, pro-kkk party. Give the GOP back to educated people who realize that denying things like science is a surefire way to continue losing elections.
You are either a person who is wholly ignorant, or an intentional liar.
Look at the polls, all of them. Look at the numbers from the day before Christi sabotages the election through the next week. You will see a 5 point swing. That 5 point swing caused Obama to be able to get barely 50 percent of the vote. Prior to Christi sabotaging the election, Obama gets at best 47 percent of the vote.
And, somehow, we elect a Marxist communist that spent his entire life hating the United States not once, but twice.
Any historian would be tempted to conclude we will never survive such instability this indicates, radical transformation from the most successful capitalist economy in the world to a medieval Marxist communist existence.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#2431 Dec 16, 2012
Worst killers in the United States, according to the FBI:
1) Tobacco
2) Medical errors
3) Unintentional injuries
4) Alcohol abuse
5) Auto accidents
6) Accidental poisoning
7) Drug abuse
8) Falling
9) Non-firearms homicide
10) Firearms homicide

The number one weapon used in violent crimes is a baseball bat.
There are one and a half times as many non-firearms homicides than firearms homicides.
When Eric Holder started running guns to the Mexican drug cartels, they had already murdered more than 30,000 people.
During the Iraq war there were a little more than 4000 Americans killed. During that exact same period of time, there were more than 3,800 murders in the city of Chicago by itself.

It will be simple to get guns out of the hands of criminals in the urban zones where as many people are murdered as are killed in a full-scale war. Train dogs to detect firearms, then start patrolling the streets with them. All the legal aspects have already been resolved. The reaction of a trained dog is sufficient for probable cause and justification for a search warrant, as held up in an uncountable number of rulings. For some reason, they aren't doing this. Thus, an idiot would know that there is no intent to take guns away from the people who are killing the most people with them. Yet they continue their assault on the rights of Americans who abide by the law.

Tobacco is under assault.
There is no oversight of medical practice. What does the Surgeon General really do for a living? Medical errors kill more people than anything else other than tobacco, the government is incapable of oversight, and the Democrats want the government to take over health care. An idiot can predict the outcome of this.
Drugs kill more people than firearms. We spend a fortune on the DEA. If you just look in any urban neighborhood, you'd immediately suspect the DEA is actually working for the drug cartels.
Last on the list is firearms homicide, and that is the primary focus of the Democrats. Given that they represent the neighborhoods they represent are the worst offenders, it's an easy and accurate conclusion that getting rid of firearms isn't their intent. They have no intention of taking firearms away from their loyal support base. They aren't against firearms. They are against the average American having firearms.
So-called "assault weapons" are constantly under attack. Americans cannot buy assault weapons without a permit to own a fully automatic weapon. An assault weapon is fully automatic. The military-style appearance of what is called an assault weapon appeals as a fad. The functionality is the same as any semi-automatic hunting rifle.
Perhaps we have seen a change in the characteristic of the American people, in general. When I was young, our house was never locked. There was no need to lock the house. That is not true today, regardless of where you live. Then, the probability of your home being invaded by burglars, or rapists, or killers, or just insane people was very remote, thus the unlocked house. Today, if you leave your house unlocked, there is a 100 percent chance of someone who knows they don't live there and nothing inside belongs to them will break into it.
The problem isn't firearms. The problem is so many Americans became corrupt in the past generation, the entire population has become corrupted.
How do you fix this?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2433 Dec 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the polls, all of them. Look at the numbers from the day before Christi sabotages the election through the next week. You will see a 5 point swing. That 5 point swing caused Obama to be able to get barely 50 percent of the vote. Prior to Christi sabotaging the election, Obama gets at best 47 percent of the vote.
And, somehow, we elect a Marxist communist that spent his entire life hating the United States not once, but twice.
Any historian would be tempted to conclude we will never survive such instability this indicates, radical transformation from the most successful capitalist economy in the world to a medieval Marxist communist existence.
ALL im hear is static oh yes we elected a commie that charge is as old as i am.You guys never think cant see beyond your narrow view of the world.Everytime we demand you present proof you evade lie refuse to answer and you wonder why we dont take you characters seriously.Again you go to sources that support your lies instead of figuring it out for yourself.Oh yes indeed you are pathetic spending your life chasing ghosts..
Piggly Wiggly

Ashburn, VA

#2434 Dec 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me repeat "Nuggins" post, it was great. The GOP needs to kick the "FrightWingNuts" to the curb.

---------- Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no scenario in which Romney would win. He lost by over 100 electoral votes. That's a SLAUGHTER.
Christi could have come out in support of Romney and Romney STILL wouldn't have carried the battle ground states.
The ARCH conservatives didn't vote for me because he wasn't Christian enough. The moderates didn't vote for him because his rhetoric during the primaries was ridiculous.
The GOP is split down the middle and needs to be broken into two parties. Let the Tea Partiers have their anti-education, pro-kkk party. Give the GOP back to educated people who realize that denying things like science is a surefire way to continue losing elections.
Piggly Wiggly

Ashburn, VA

#2435 Dec 16, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>ALL im hear is static oh yes we elected a commie that charge is as old as i am.You guys never think cant see beyond your narrow view of the world.Everytime we demand you present proof you evade lie refuse to answer and you wonder why we dont take you characters seriously.Again you go to sources that support your lies instead of figuring it out for yourself.Oh yes indeed you are pathetic spending your life chasing ghosts..
Morning Mike, IT'S FOOTBALL DAY.

Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeee

Location hidden

#2436 Dec 18, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>ALL im hear is static oh yes we elected a commie that charge is as old as i am.You guys never think cant see beyond your narrow view of the world.Everytime we demand you present proof you evade lie refuse to answer and you wonder why we dont take you characters seriously.Again you go to sources that support your lies instead of figuring it out for yourself.Oh yes indeed you are pathetic spending your life chasing ghosts..
If you were not so dumb you would still be retarded.
You should be taxed at a higher rate for breathing.
mike

United States

#2437 Dec 18, 2012
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were not so dumb you would still be retarded.
You should be taxed at a higher rate for breathing.
You heard of the phrase it takes one to know one yes you must be prime example of that a person who shows his ignorance by accusing others of retardation..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) 1 hr kat 772
Tea Partiers Are Right: Jeb Is a RINO Dec 19 Foster 6
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Dec 17 Swedenforever 53
Tea Partiers on Eric Cantor's Wall Street Job: ... Dec 17 swedenforever 8
GOP group seizes on Landrieu's 'I did not vote ... Dec 6 Ace McMillan 1
Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Dec 4 swedenforever 34
Force Pres. Obama to reveal the US Sovereignty ... Dec 3 Dave F 1
More from around the web