Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Full story: ABC News 2,532
Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November. Full Story
Che Grovera

Westbury, NY

#2344 Oct 9, 2012
I'm just gonna dress up as a red neck and attend tea party meetings with the most grammatically incorrect, misspelled, misinformed, xenophobic comments on signs. It'll be like those undercover cops that try to incite riots.
MIKE

Crossville, TN

#2345 Oct 9, 2012
Despite every lawsuit brought by the birthers and tea partiers has been thrown out these groups live in a fantasy land where they think they can oust him in a judical coup in other words trampling on the constitution...

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

#2346 Oct 9, 2012
Che Grovera wrote:
I'm just gonna dress up as a red neck and attend tea party meetings with the most grammatically incorrect, misspelled, misinformed, xenophobic comments on signs. It'll be like those undercover cops that try to incite riots.
Too late, Think Progress already does that and they post all of their stupid photos on the web. They also photo chop signs.

Che Guevara is a good name for you. He didn't like free speech either.
Nutbaggers

Old Bethpage, NY

#2349 Oct 11, 2012
Tennessee Tea Party Rep Dr. Scott DesJarlais -- a serial philanderer who told a court he'd cheated on his wife four times -- calls himself anti-abortion. His website says, "All life should be cherished and protected. We are pro-life." He has consistently voted for legislation that restricted abortion. But when he got his mistress pregnant, he insisted that she get an abortion.
MIKE

Crossville, TN

#2351 Oct 12, 2012
Nutbaggers wrote:
Tennessee Tea Party Rep Dr. Scott DesJarlais -- a serial philanderer who told a court he'd cheated on his wife four times -- calls himself anti-abortion. His website says, "All life should be cherished and protected. We are pro-life." He has consistently voted for legislation that restricted abortion. But when he got his mistress pregnant, he insisted that she get an abortion.
The only time i met him i shook his hand and he had the coldest shake ive seen-like ice and he refused to look at me mumbling something.Face facts here im a republican but i wont vote for him STEWARTS THE MAN..

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#2352 Oct 14, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, since Obama was born to an American woman in the Hawaii, he is an American citizen by TWO valid means.
Further, Bush/Cheney were both residents of Texas just prior to the start of their campaign in 2000. THAT is Constitutionally forbidden. Where was your outrage then?
<quoted text>
If you call putting a bullet through the eye of Bin Laden "comfort".
By the way, the only REAL enemies America is facing right now are the members of the Tea Party who are trying to strip Americans of their constitutional rights.
Honestly, apart from the Muslim/Christian difference, name one way that the Tea Party differs from the Taliban.
A batural born citizen is one born in the USA of parents who are both Americans. Obama does not meet that requirement. There is no proof that Osama was killed in the manner claimed by Obama. In fact Obama was not even privy to any effort to do so.His underlings claim that Obama nixed previous efforts. That is one example of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Swift Water,NY

#2353 Oct 14, 2012
ARREST OBAMA! He is a common Criminal. He has never been the bona-fides POTUS!
Smokin Joe

Hicksville, NY

#2354 Oct 14, 2012
I know people who think Robert Laity is the Anti-Christ.
Smokin Joe

Hicksville, NY

#2355 Oct 14, 2012
The difference between Sarah Palin and Paul Ryan?

Lipstick
Smokin Joe

Hicksville, NY

#2356 Oct 14, 2012
Ryan’s “6 studies that prove Romney’s tax plan works” don’t
mike

United States

#2358 Oct 14, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
ARREST OBAMA! He is a common Criminal. He has never been the bona-fides POTUS!
OH SHUT UP you dont even vote..

Swift Water,NY

#2359 Oct 25, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
I know people who think Robert Laity is the Anti-Christ.
I am the anti-Obama.
You are anti-America.

Swift Water,NY

#2361 Oct 25, 2012
ARREST THE BASTARD. He has never been the bona-fides POTUS! Obama is a private citizen.
Smokin Joe

Farmingdale, NY

#2362 Oct 25, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
ARREST THE BASTARD. He has never been the bona-fides POTUS! Obama is a private citizen.
As-holes are louder than nice people.

Swift Water,NY

#2367 Nov 3, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
As-holes are louder than nice people.
Lower your voice then!

Swift Water,NY

#2368 Nov 3, 2012
Anyone who votes for Obama votes for America's demie.Obama is a Fraud a Traior and a spy.
mike

Crossville, TN

#2369 Nov 3, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
Anyone who votes for Obama votes for America's demie.Obama is a Fraud a Traior and a spy.
Declaring war on the citizens-its clear your the ones whose commiting treason...
Brooklynn

Central Islip, NY

#2370 Nov 4, 2012
Obama Supporters: Remember 2000 & 2004 - make Obama's margin of victory big enough to prevail over any possible election fraud: VOTE
lantern

Voorhees, NJ

#2371 Nov 4, 2012
wait no don't impeach him he's cheating on his wife with a white woman he's cool now...

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#2372 Nov 4, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
youre an old ignorant redneck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the Tea Party in Oklahoma? (May '10) 3 hr Justice 763
Tea Partiers Are Right: Jeb Is a RINO Dec 19 Foster 6
Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... Dec 17 Swedenforever 53
Tea Partiers on Eric Cantor's Wall Street Job: ... Dec 17 swedenforever 8
GOP group seizes on Landrieu's 'I did not vote ... Dec 6 Ace McMillan 1
Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Dec 4 swedenforever 34
Force Pres. Obama to reveal the US Sovereignty ... Dec 3 Dave F 1
More from around the web