Australian minister warns of Republic...

Australian minister warns of Republican 'crazies'

There are 29 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Australian minister warns of Republican 'crazies'. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

Australia's deputy prime minister warned Friday that the greatest threat to the U.S. economy are the "cranks and crazies" in the Republican Party, a rare foray into American domestic politics that was blasted by the opposition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Did she put that in writing? Because if she just said it who could understand that marble mouthed bimbo.
sympathetic

Brunswick, Australia

#3 Sep 21, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
Did she put that in writing? Because if she just said it who could understand that marble mouthed bimbo.
I didn't realise Wayne Swan was a woman! Wow you really have a solid grasp of Aussie politics don't you!
He didn't say anything the more moderate republicans haven't already said by the way...
Good Aussies

Germany

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Mr Humpert will be all over this one.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Mr Swan forgot the puppet-head tea-bggers, New Puritans, and FOXLIES robots.

That said, he should mind his politics in Australia, and leave our GOP simpletopns to our notice.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
Mr Swan forgot the puppet-head tea-bggers, New Puritans, and FOXLIES robots.
That said, he should mind his politics in Australia, and leave our GOP simpletopns to our notice.
ya just can't help being an american-hating -sshole, can ya.
waittiltomorrow

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
I think he just plaguerized colin Powell.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#8 Sep 21, 2012
birther-taliban, teabooger-taliban, part-time christians, flatearthers, rape proponents, old guard racists, anti-Darwinists.....yeah, they can hardly control their herd.

usa

#9 Sep 21, 2012
and the media ignores the australians who disparage the left wing loons for not only ruining america, but putting the free world at risk.

(that would be the REST of the country!)
Greek King

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Sep 21, 2012
carey529 wrote:
and the media ignores the australians who disparage the left wing loons for not only ruining america, but putting the free world at risk.
(that would be the REST of the country!)
it's the right wing...its gone so far right...its left now. I'm sick of you media brainwashed morons...cant think for your self. America talk about a police state, with scanners, facial recognition, drones..your a nut job leftest...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Good Aussies wrote:
Mr Humpert will be all over this one.
He sure will have a field day alright. It would be interesting to find out if he is in Southern California.

Since: Jan 11

Abingdon, VA

#12 Sep 21, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
birther-taliban, teabooger-taliban, part-time christians, flatearthers, rape proponents, old guard racists, anti-Darwinists.....yeah, they can hardly control their herd.
Another moron whose vote was bought and paid for.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Australia

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
With a Treasurer like ours, no wonder our economy's on the Wayne.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#14 Sep 21, 2012
it is sad what has happened to a once proud party. Look at the list of batshit looney candidates they fielded this time...Huntsmen and Romney were the only two sane ones and romney had to spend billion$ just to barely beat out the crazies...Where are true conservative to go now that our party has left them?

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#16 Sep 21, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya just can't help being an american-hating -sshole, can ya.
I can't resist poking fun at the anti-patriotic Satan worshippers, like yourself, no.

It's the end of Summer; have a nice bonfire.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#17 Sep 21, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
it is sad what has happened to a once proud party. Look at the list of batshit looney candidates they fielded this time...Huntsmen and Romney were the only two sane ones and romney had to spend billion$ just to barely beat out the crazies...Where are true conservative to go now that our party has left them?
You will find the environmental conservation,
the military strength,
the Nationl Interest,
The foreign affairs,
and more logical fiscal policy,
freedon of religion,
and freedom of choice and association;
among the Democrats.

You will have to accept support for unionism,
regulated capitalism,
care for the poor,
an international, anti-isolationist viewpoint;
which you may not like.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#18 Sep 21, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
BTW, Mr_Bill was out your way in July. Stayed & ate in Land O' Lakes, MN; loved Duluth; had a super lunch at Emilys lighthouse restaunt, near two harbors. It is so beautiful up there. If it weren't for your Winters, I'd buy a house off 61.

usa

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't resist poking fun at the anti-patriotic Satan worshippers, like yourself, no.
It's the end of Summer; have a nice bonfire.
whatever, bill.

it's not like you're credible...
it's not like anyone with any sense agrees with ANYTHING you post.
knock yourself out. why would i care?
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron whose vote was bought and paid for.
Another teabooger talibaner suffering from self-importance.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#21 Sep 21, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever, bill.
it's not like you're credible...
it's not like anyone with any sense agrees with ANYTHING you post.
knock yourself out. why would i care?
If "credibility" means you get your facts from Linbaugh and Beck, and back them up with karl rove's newspaper, yes I lack that FOXLIES cred.

Reality must seem incredible to you. Black voters, BLACK PRESIDENT, polar caps melting, tornados in the northern stats close to Canada, tropical storms, followed by weeks of 100+ dry heat, women using birth control, but always saying NO to you, the GOP losing hope of taking over the US Senate, Mormons running against blacks for president,

Rupert Murdoch controlling 1/3 of what Americans see and think, and all the while, the KKK drying up and going the way of the Puritans.

Abingdon, VA

#22 Sep 21, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Another teabooger talibaner suffering from self-importance.
You might be able to think for yourself someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats must not adopt Tea Party tactics Feb 3 Brown Shirt Democ... 2
News Judge to IRS: - Strong showing' on Tea Party bi... Nov '16 Dr Wu 3
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Nov '16 Teenage dreams 58
News Tea party leader arrested in Miss. Senate race ... (Jun '14) Nov '16 3rd Wife Pregnancy 110
News Warren: Ted Cruz has no shot to be prez, but is... (Mar '15) Sep '16 Home Wreckers USA 221
News IRS vows to finally stop targeting tea par... (Aug '16) Aug '16 target 2
News Liz Cheney's Wyoming campaign backed by big nam... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 25
More from around the web