Really? CPAC Participant Says Slavery Gave Blacks 'Food And Shelter' [VIDEO]

Mar 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: thebuzzcincy.com

A Conservative Political Action Committee panel in National Harbor, Md., turned controversial Friday when one participant defended slavery as a good thing for African-Americans. "It seems to me like you're reaching out to voters at the expense of young white southern males like myself," audience member Scott Terry says to presenter K. Carl Smith , ... (more)

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2013
Lacy

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

We are still keeping most of them up! Time to stop!!!!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

You are going to find an idiot at any convention. This includes ones lead by democrats. This is intellectually dishonest posting on your part.
droga

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

A mix person is only black because it's white people's fault!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Lacy wrote:
We are still keeping most of them up! Time to stop!!!!
Hurts, doesn't it? Keep crying while we keep smiling and laughing! LOL!

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

By giving him food and shelter? Why does not that man choose to be a slave then, since slave masters give food and shelter.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

i have noticed that white folk can say the dumbest things!

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

CPAC- a bunch of old white dudes that can't agree on anything and hate each other. Very irrelevant.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

modernaire wrote:
Hilarious. Racist white people have been reduced to mere hecklers. They are harmless & not even a little offensive.
Faced with the demise of the republican party they now have to watch as said republicans are FORCED to integrate their ranks. This is against their will & thus makes it a lot more enjoyable. The best part is that all this has all been rammed down their throats by a Black man from Chicago. Racial remarks now have no sting. OBAMA has been elected 2 times proving that this defeat is real & eternal! I enjoy seeing white racists cry in pain & defeat. It's proof that they are truly hurting inside. Barack Obama has put quite a whipping on their behinds. My only regret is that I can't be every where to hear ALL racist whites take this beating & cry out loud. Please say more racial remarks. What the heck you may as well call me the N word. For old times sake.
MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK.
January 20, 2017.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

i guess all those white, mainly irish folk were looking to be slaves to massa's who "clothed, fed and housed" them too.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

dragonpat wrote:
i guess all those white, mainly irish folk were looking to be slaves to massa's who "clothed, fed and housed" them too.
They still hate the British for that so what's your point????

Got an excuse for every evil thing you all do and say, don't you????

HATEFUL HYPOCRITES!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

CPAC, they invite Palin, Trump, segregationist and then wonder where the problem is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••