The GOP Betrayal Of Palin and the TEA...

The GOP Betrayal Of Palin and the TEA Party

There are 11 comments on the Free Republic story from May 8, 2012, titled The GOP Betrayal Of Palin and the TEA Party. In it, Free Republic reports that:

After the Inauguration of Obama, the first time that the manhood of the GOP was called into question was the Stimulus package.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#1 May 9, 2012
If the gop continues to embrace the teabaggers they are doomed to be a minority party again which would be good for the nation!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 May 18, 2012
I finally agree with GOPigs
TheStateofFreedo m

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 May 23, 2012
The Tea Party is the sentiment of the American people. You on the other hand are those people Stalin liked to call "Useful Idiots" unable to process true facts. If there was an election today, Obama would lose in a landslide.

TheStateofFreedom.blogspot.com
Anton

Evanston, IL

#5 May 24, 2012
President Obama signed the Veterans Benefit bill (known as H.R. 3219) into law. The new law enhances a number of veterans' benefits including new opportunities for employment, increased care for homeless veterans, plus expanded insurance limits. VA benefits delays to severely injured veterans were improved, and it also provided better financial and legal protection for deployed troops. Smaller provisions are included in the bill as well, such as increased childcare services.
Combat veterans of both Bush administration wars are extremely thankful for Obama’s efforts. Our troops are now finally getting to lead normal lives. Also all Americans are now seeing the end of American involvement in foreign wars and the end of the tax burdens of the funding of these Bush-Cheney wars.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 May 26, 2012
Anton wrote:
President Obama signed the Veterans Benefit bill (known as H.R. 3219) into law. The new law enhances a number of veterans' benefits including new opportunities for employment, increased care for homeless veterans, plus expanded insurance limits. VA benefits delays to severely injured veterans were improved, and it also provided better financial and legal protection for deployed troops. Smaller provisions are included in the bill as well, such as increased childcare services.
Combat veterans of both Bush administration wars are extremely thankful for Obama’s efforts. Our troops are now finally getting to lead normal lives. Also all Americans are now seeing the end of American involvement in foreign wars and the end of the tax burdens of the funding of these Bush-Cheney wars.
good post
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
If the gop continues to embrace the teabaggers they are doomed to be a minority party again which would be good for the nation!
Their lack of backbone assures this.
Old Coastie

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jun 1, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Every time I read a post and see stuff like 'teabaggers' and other such stuff I smile. The only time some one drops down,(and in some cases, steps up from slime) to call names or cuss is because they aren't smart enough to add to an adult forum. Small minds give us enjoyment and murth. Look at Hollywood.
Old Coastie

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jun 1, 2012
swedenforever wrote:
I finally agree with GOPigs
You would. You demacrats and the old GOP are much the same. It's all about power.( and yes, money is power.)
Both could care less about this great nation. Only their power. They go out to distroy any thing or any one who threatens that.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#10 Jun 1, 2012
Old Coastie wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I read a post and see stuff like 'teabaggers' and other such stuff I smile. The only time some one drops down,(and in some cases, steps up from slime) to call names or cuss is because they aren't smart enough to add to an adult forum. Small minds give us enjoyment and murth. Look at Hollywood.
It's hilarious because the teabaggers came up with the name themselves.

Bwaaaaaaaaa

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#12 Jun 14, 2012
Old Coastie wrote:
<quoted text>
You would. You demacrats and the old GOP are much the same. It's all about power.( and yes, money is power.)
Both could care less about this great nation. Only their power. They go out to distroy any thing or any one who threatens that.
Well said!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
The GOP is not totsally embracing the Tea Party. They use Tea Party slogans, but they have not really changed at all. The current GOP agenda has no hope of reducing the National Debt any more than the Democrat agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz: 'Voters Would Be Astonished' To Know ... 18 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 58
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Wed Southern White man 38
News Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama' (Sep '10) Jun 30 the Ace of Spades 2,540
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... Jun 25 Miss Id 1
News Cantor's fall still haunts lawmakers Jun 24 wild child 1
News MS-Sen: Thad Cochran's (R) Tea Party Challenger... (Oct '13) Jun 22 swedenforever 2
News Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Jun 21 VN Vet 12,512
More from around the web