ABC News, Brian Ross apologize for re...

ABC News, Brian Ross apologize for report suggesting shooting suspect tied to Tea Party

There are 3 comments on the www.foxnews.com story from Jul 23, 2012, titled ABC News, Brian Ross apologize for report suggesting shooting suspect tied to Tea Party. In it, www.foxnews.com reports that:

ABC News and correspondent Brian Ross apologized Friday after Ross suggested on air that the Colorado mass shooting suspect could be tied to the Tea Party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxnews.com.

chief

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
he should resign in shame What an idiot You are no longer a reporter but an idealogue with a byline Shame on you and your profession I hope get smeared in "error" just like you smeared good citizens that belong to the "tea Party".

ABC news is a losing viewers every day because of idiots like you,
JOHNSTON

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Brian Ross, ABC News Chief Investigative Correspondent -- really? This is the top guy? Hey, here's a "hot tip" for ya -- stop "shooting from the hip." You of all people should know one of the first rules of journalism is to check your FACTS and that is why this is just too, too obvious. Instead, you went right for the "Tea Party Jugular" making the tragedy in Aurora a political issue rather than what it was - a horrific mass murder caused by a sick dude. You Mr. Ross were towing the Liberals' Political Line like a good little "Bundes" and it came back to bite you in the behind. You ought to be ashamed making this a political issue. While you had to retract your initial statement, I hope you feel like the true idiot, that you are, for your lack of integrity. I really thought you were better then that Ross, but, I guess you just fall into that pool of the countless "political hacks" in the sea of liberal journalism.
american

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Theres no way that wack job was tea party..The tea party wack jobs would have taken hostiges.Thats what they do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tea Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea party plans to abandon some of their GOP stars (Aug '13) Dec 13 ardith 153
News Project Veritas founder honored by conservative... Dec 12 Cujo 37
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back Dec 4 bob 1,683
News Former IRS Head Lois Lerner WantsTestimony Seal... Nov 30 Goodbye USA 5
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) Nov 20 Judge FrankenMoore 64
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Nov 17 anonz 118
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... (Jun '15) Nov 17 anonz 18
More from around the web