Man Who Brought Maine Challenge Again...

Man Who Brought Maine Challenge Against NOM Reacts To SCOTUS Decision

There are 4 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Man Who Brought Maine Challenge Against NOM Reacts To SCOTUS Decision. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Earlier today, we reported that the United States Supreme Court had declined to hear an appeal from the National Organization for Marriage in their attempt to have the Maine campaign finance laws declared unconstitutional.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Yeah! NOM's contributors are going to sue them for disclosing their names, and if they don't, the government of Maine will sanction NOM for not disclosing the names!

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Sweeeeeet!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 2, 2012
I thank Mr. Karger for filing the suit. That does not change the fact that I don't trust him. For years he fought against us, and has only recently changed sides. My belief is that when he saw the strides we were making, he thought it was time to change sides, not because of conviction, but because he wanted to be on the winning side. It will take quite a bit longer for me to put my trust in him. I hope that at some future date I can change my opinion about him.
Dio

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Oct 2, 2012
RalphB wrote:
I thank Mr. Karger for filing the suit. That does not change the fact that I don't trust him. For years he fought against us, and has only recently changed sides. My belief is that when he saw the strides we were making, he thought it was time to change sides, not because of conviction, but because he wanted to be on the winning side. It will take quite a bit longer for me to put my trust in him. I hope that at some future date I can change my opinion about him.
Well there's a suprise, a homosexual supporting someone he or she doesn't trust. Once a deviant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 15 min American Independent 867
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 hr Justice Dale 243,240
News Purged from voting rolls while deployed, Ohio v... 11 hr Ozzie 18
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 15 hr WRONG 61,390
News Supreme Court delays order for North Carolina t... 16 hr Doe 3
News Black residents bristle at state flag Thu Hugh Freeze 83
News Court rules against Oregon bakers in wedding-ca... Jan 15 Hudson 53
More from around the web