U.S. Supreme Court voids 35-foot abor...

U.S. Supreme Court voids 35-foot abortion clinic buffer

There are 45 comments on the The Item story from Jun 26, 2014, titled U.S. Supreme Court voids 35-foot abortion clinic buffer. In it, The Item reports that:

The justices were unanimous in ruling that extending a buffer zone 35 feet from clinic entrances violates the First Amendment rights of protesters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Item.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2014
In a perfect world the protestors would be little ol' gradmas having gentle conversations but seeing the yahoos screeching their hate shows us that they are not grandmas as they intimidate those women entering clinics.

Disgusting folks harrassing women.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2014
The Marxists who believe in the diminishing of Christian values and the exercise of depravity instead of a human's sacred nature, believe objecting to killing a human being is "screeching hate." Like their Hitler and their Marx, they want people to see themselves as animal and unworthy of God's grace.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Jun 26, 2014
So that means I can stand right outside the entrance to every church and harass every person as they go in to church, otherwise they are violating my first amendment rights.

Good to know.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2014
The case before the Supreme Court and 99.9% of any instance of "protesters" at abortion clinics does/do not involve any harassment whatsoever. Those people restricted have always offered only support and true choices to the young women molested by the Left's drugs and depraved mentalities to seek abortion as the easy way out of a stressful and challenging predicament. This makes "Sheeple's" and other loony representations of no merit and intentionally false representations, which is true about everything the asses believe and do.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#5 Jun 26, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Those people restricted have always offered only support and true choices to the young women do.
... And you must believe in santa?!

Take your "support" and leave these women alone. Full stop and period.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
... And you must believe in santa?!
Take your "support" and leave these women alone. Full stop and period.
You sick morons are only interested in drugging women and putting them in a state of utter depravity, so you can pimp them and abandon them and make them feel animal and ugly. Like the young victims you molest homosexually, women you convince in your "support" system are doomed to commit acts they cannot easily justify in their minds. This means you freaks drive them crazy and then claim amoral relevance in doing so. That's the only options you offer your victims... depravity and a snake pit of regrets.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 26, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
So that means I can stand right outside the entrance to every church and harass every person as they go in to church, otherwise they are violating my first amendment rights.
Good to know.
It would be in your best interests to learn the difference between "public sidewalks" and private property.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8 Jun 26, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You sick morons are only interested in drugging women and putting them in a state of utter depravity, so you can pimp them and abandon them and make them feel animal and ugly. Like the young victims you molest homosexually, women you convince in your "support" system are doomed to commit acts they cannot easily justify in their minds. This means you freaks drive them crazy and then claim amoral relevance in doing so. That's the only options you offer your victims... depravity and a snake pit of regrets.
Dear, boy, women have the right to choose what happens before and after they get pregnant.

We will leave the histrionics and paranoia to you boys.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#9 Jun 26, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The case before the Supreme Court and 99.9% of any instance of "protesters" at abortion clinics does/do not involve any harassment whatsoever. Those people restricted have always offered only support and true choices to the young women molested by the Left's drugs and depraved mentalities to seek abortion as the easy way out of a stressful and challenging predicament. This makes "Sheeple's" and other loony representations of no merit and intentionally false representations, which is true about everything the asses believe and do.
And I intend to only offer "support" and "true choices" to the people molested by the religious fanatics depraved mentalities.

Yes Virginia, it works both ways!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#10 Jun 26, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You sick morons are only interested in drugging women and putting them in a state of utter depravity, so you can pimp them and abandon them and make them feel animal and ugly. Like the young victims you molest homosexually, women you convince in your "support" system are doomed to commit acts they cannot easily justify in their minds. This means you freaks drive them crazy and then claim amoral relevance in doing so. That's the only options you offer your victims... depravity and a snake pit of regrets.
And you sick depraved religious morons are only interested in brainwashing children into believing in fairytale creatures to control their minds as zombified adults.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#11 Jun 26, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be in your best interests to learn the difference between "public sidewalks" and private property.
All the churches in town have entrances right off the public sidewalks, so I'm good to go.

I can set up my chair on the sidewalk just 6 feet from the church door and exercise my freedom of speech, thanks to the SCOTUS.
Screemer

Beverly, MA

#12 Jun 26, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The Marxists who believe in the diminishing of Christian values and the exercise of depravity instead of a human's sacred nature, believe objecting to killing a human being is "screeching hate." Like their Hitler and their Marx, they want people to see themselves as animal and unworthy of God's grace.
You seem to forget that really nobody is "for" abortion. In a perfect world where true Christian love was actually in action, any woman who found herself with an unplanned pregnancy would feel safe and supported to bring the child into the world.

But I have read your other posts. You have basically referred to children who are poor as inconvenient and not worthy of a free lunch.

Then when you are challenged on that and asked if it were better for the moms to abort and save you the tax dollars that a free lunch might entail, you then say:

It is better to give them a chance? What kind of chance is there when you speak so disparagingly of poor or illegal immigrant children, or maybe they are "anchor" babies. Whatever. Babies are babies.

So why is it that these babies are only worthy of your care and attention when they are in the womb. But the minute they are born, they are poor, illegitimate, illegal alien scum not worthy of even a free lunch. And of course I am sure you despise WIC and welfare and any other thing that single moms need.

What is wrong with you?
Screemer

Beverly, MA

#13 Jun 26, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
All the churches in town have entrances right off the public sidewalks, so I'm good to go.
I can set up my chair on the sidewalk just 6 feet from the church door and exercise my freedom of speech, thanks to the SCOTUS.
Interesting, I like it!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#14 Jun 26, 2014
Screemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, I like it!
If you liked that, just wait an see what happens if Holly Hobby Lobby is allowed to deny health insurance to their employees based on religious beliefs.

If you thought there were a lot of whacky religions NOW, just wait. Businesses will be claiming they belong to the Church of Cow Farts and therefore are exempt from complying with any & all govt regulations.

I hold out hope even the dumbest conservatives on the SCOTUS aren't THAT stupid.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 26, 2014
So the tolerant left will have to be tolerant. How novel.

Would that be the same tolerant left whose liberal professor assaulted a peaceful pro life teenage protester? The teenager was standing in a “free speech zone” when attacked.

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#16 Jun 26, 2014
Screemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget that really nobody is "for" abortion. In a perfect world where true Christian love was actually in action, any woman who found herself with an unplanned pregnancy would feel safe and supported to bring the child into the world.
But I have read your other posts. You have basically referred to children who are poor as inconvenient and not worthy of a free lunch.
Then when you are challenged on that and asked if it were better for the moms to abort and save you the tax dollars that a free lunch might entail, you then say:
It is better to give them a chance? What kind of chance is there when you speak so disparagingly of poor or illegal immigrant children, or maybe they are "anchor" babies. Whatever. Babies are babies.
So why is it that these babies are only worthy of your care and attention when they are in the womb. But the minute they are born, they are poor, illegitimate, illegal alien scum not worthy of even a free lunch. And of course I am sure you despise WIC and welfare and any other thing that single moms need.
What is wrong with you?
Excellent, articulate, post that perfectly pigeonholes the male religious right on woman's reproductive issues.
Prepare to either get a repost of CT's usual pablum, or to be ignored entirely.
Ha ha

Acton, MA

#18 Jun 26, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
If you liked that, just wait an see what happens if Holly Hobby Lobby is allowed to deny health insurance to their employees based on religious beliefs.
If you thought there were a lot of whacky religions NOW, just wait. Businesses will be claiming they belong to the Church of Cow Farts and therefore are exempt from complying with any & all govt regulations.
I hold out hope even the dumbest conservatives on the SCOTUS aren't THAT stupid.
You're side is losing!!!!! Get used to it
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jun 26, 2014
Screemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to forget that really nobody is "for" abortion. In a perfect world where true Christian love was actually in action, any woman who found herself with an unplanned pregnancy would feel safe and supported to bring the child into the world.
But I have read your other posts. You have basically referred to children who are poor as inconvenient and not worthy of a free lunch.
Then when you are challenged on that and asked if it were better for the moms to abort and save you the tax dollars that a free lunch might entail, you then say:
It is better to give them a chance? What kind of chance is there when you speak so disparagingly of poor or illegal immigrant children, or maybe they are "anchor" babies. Whatever. Babies are babies.
So why is it that these babies are only worthy of your care and attention when they are in the womb. But the minute they are born, they are poor, illegitimate, illegal alien scum not worthy of even a free lunch. And of course I am sure you despise WIC and welfare and any other thing that single moms need.
What is wrong with you?
You are a liar. Not once have I ever expressed any of what you claim. You are a pathological liar, or a psychotic with voices in your head. Leftist males support abortion because they see women as useful objects and would rather have them killers, than accept responsibility for your behavior. No thinking person has ever expressed what you accuse, except maybe some Leftist troll trying to misrepresent people, like you do.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Jun 26, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sick depraved religious morons are only interested in brainwashing children into believing in fairytale creatures to control their minds as zombified adults.
"To the Christian doctrine of the infinite significance of the individual human soul, I oppose with icy clarity the saving doctrine of the nothingness and insignificance of the human being."

Adolph Hitler

This is your kind.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Jun 26, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
All the churches in town have entrances right off the public sidewalks, so I'm good to go.
I can set up my chair on the sidewalk just 6 feet from the church door and exercise my freedom of speech, thanks to the SCOTUS.
"The democratic concept of man is false because it is Christian. The democratic concept holds that each man is a sovereign being. This is the illusion, dream and postulate of Christianity."

Karl Marx

This is your kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church-based institutions ponder same-sex benefits (Dec '14) 1 hr OneWomynRiot 14
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 240,413
News The Latest: Spicer calls judge's decision 'egre... 13 hr CodeTalker 45
News Kenneth Williams: Arkansas moving ahead with 4t... Fri okimar 2
News Sanctuary cities threatened with loss of federa... Thu New Resident 64
News Senate race ahead for suspended Alabama chief j... Apr 27 Elizabeth1912 1
News Trump suggests he'll take 'sanctuary cities' ca... Apr 27 Retribution 2
More from around the web