The migration of same-sex couples to ...

The migration of same-sex couples to the suburbs is shaping the fight for LGBT equality

There are 23 comments on the The Raw Story story from Sep 20, 2018, titled The migration of same-sex couples to the suburbs is shaping the fight for LGBT equality. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

This summer, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a ruling in the most important case involving same-sex marriage since it became legal in all 50 states. On its surface, the Masterpiece Cakeshop case looked like it was a contest about discrimination and the meaning of religious liberty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2018
These type of invasions will result in the same depravity and false claims we saw in Texas... deviants intentionally making unrivaled degrees of noise in the middle of the night and waking little children with their screams... all for the duality of wanting attention and imposing their sickness on the whole community, their children and nation. Like the sodomites of Sodom, they have snaked their disgusting ways into your children's mentality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cecil

San Francisco, CA

#3 Sep 20, 2018
And I know because I am president of our HOA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2018
Evidently the previous posters are not aware that there have been gay and lesbian couples moving to the suburbs for over 50 years. When I first came out into the gay community I met many couples that had moved from the city to the burbs. When I met my husband we rented in the burbs for a year, and then bought out first house. That was in the early 70's. The migration has been in full swing ever since. I knew 5 couples that owned houses in the same subdivision as we did. When we retired, we moved into a condo area. There are at least six condos I know of in a community of about 300 units, that are owned by gays. I suspect there are more, but I haven't met everyone yet.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#7 Sep 20, 2018
Cecil wrote:
And I know because I am president of our HOA.
3 meals and a cot is not what a HOA makes! But you can dream.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#13 Sep 21, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sound at all pipsqueak.
My mother taught me when I was young, that those who have no argument just call names. I suppose there is some truth in that, huh?

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#15 Sep 21, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Just look at Hudson and the rest of the rainbow peanut gallery.
Oh, I do read them. But far be it from attacking those who do not attack me. That's unheard of.

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#18 Sep 21, 2018
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>

Your mother must have forgot to teach you about girls.
Oh, she and my father tried, believe me. I even investigated a little on my own, but I discovered they didn't have the parts I was looking for. Now Boys on the other hand..........

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#19 Sep 21, 2018
Oliver wrote:
Then again that would have been your fathers job. Why didn't your father teach you about the birds and the bees?
See above.

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#20 Sep 21, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sound at all pipsqueak.
That's not what my husband says in the middle of the night. And, he's NEVER called me pipsqueak. But, of course, you have very little experience in those matters. Right? Or No?

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#22 Sep 21, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

I have no experience at all with having sex with another man. But I defend your right to do it. Enjoy! More babes for me.
Babes?????? Nah, I'll stick with my manly man, thanks.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Sep 21, 2018
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>

My mother taught me when I was young, that those who have no argument just call names. I suppose there is some truth in that, huh?
I might be an exception, but I both have arguments and I call people names.
The arguments are for reasonable people. The name-calling is for people dumber than roadkill.

Location hidden

#26 Sep 21, 2018
Oliver wrote:
Then again that would have been your fathers job. Why didn't your father teach you about the birds and the bees?
Which parent taught you about hate and intolerance?

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#32 Sep 22, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I might be an exception, but I both have arguments and I call people names.
The arguments are for reasonable people. The name-calling is for people dumber than roadkill.
I have to admit that on rare occasions I have called people names. I immediately feel regret, and I fight he urge constantly.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#34 Sep 22, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I might be an exception, but I both have arguments and I call people names.
You don't have arguments with the tens of thousands of dead LGBTHIV victims strewn across America's landscape, some intentionally infected and some just "dumber than roadkill."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Undie Concerned Fundies

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Sep 22, 2018
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a man look at another man's hairy sweaty stinking ass and get sexually turned on by that? i get nauseous even thinking about it.
Hasn't your doctor yet inquired why you have a Dramamine addiction?

Location hidden

#36 Sep 22, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself names?
Yes, sometimes I mistake myself for Marlon Brando. STELLA!!

But since I insult people who are dumber than roadkill, you remain eligible.

Location hidden

#37 Sep 22, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't have arguments with the tens of thousands of dead LGBTHIV victims strewn across America's landscape, some intentionally infected and some just "dumber than roadkill."
I find that arguing with the dead is about as rewarding as arguing with a Donald Trump supporter.

Location hidden

#42 Sep 22, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

I think you are fibbing again. You don't insult people because they are dumb, you insult them because they disagree with you.

ad hominem is just a cover. All gay posters are smart and all straight posters are dumb, right? That's credible.~rolling eyes~
Horse shit, Rizzo. Dumb people come in all sexual persuasions and skin colors. Your lack of comprehension has nothing to do with your sexual orientation - whatever that is.

Some have disagreed with me in a civil manner. I never try to insult such people. My prey are mindless bigots, racists, and general purpose bullies.
But know this. If someone disparages someone I care about, I take it personally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#45 Sep 23, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

Relax Larry.

But I do enjoy a good Topix meltdown . tee hee hee
Esp. when you have one everyday on here with all of your meltdowns over NE Jade. No matter what the TOPIC is. Tee hee hee indeed!
Phyllis Schlafly s Son

Philadelphia, PA

#49 Sep 23, 2018
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a man look at another man's hairy sweaty stinking ass and get sexually turned on by that? i get nauseous even thinking about it.
Hasn't your doctor yet inquired why you have a Dramamine addiction?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court gives victory to Planned Parenthood 6 min Spocko 15
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 244,684
News Trump Adds to Rollback of Obama Legacy With Ant... (Sep '17) 2 hr RIP 110
News Westboro church argues funeral protest protecte... (Jul '10) 21 hr Khashoggis plea f... 51
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 hr RiccardoFire 201,475
News Panel rules against proposed South Bend abortio... Dec 8 Annie Oakly 54
News Against the a Coercive Elimination of Dissent' Dec 6 Ryan 375